MATCH OF THE DAY THREAD

Starts in 20 minutes on BBC One. Features Frank Lampard!

>Gary Lineker introduces Premier League highlights, including the match between Southampton and Manchester City. Pep Guardiola visits St Mary's for the first time as his side look to cement a place in the top four. Claude Puel's team are looking to impress like they did in the reverse fixture - a 1-1 draw at the Etihad in October. Elsewhere, Tottenham host Bournemouth and Crystal Palace play Leicester.

Running order: Tot/Bou, Sou/ManC, Sto/Hull, Wat/Swa, Eve/Bur, CP/Lei, Sun/WHU.

Everton behind a 1-0 game. Better be the best 1-0 ever.

Nobody watching this?

Fucking neo-Sup Forums.

Well lads, its been a few years.

Hows things?

This is fucking dead, I remember those thread would be full

Good to see Kane continuing his form

>cheering an injury

Sup Forums is fine

it's just nobody cares about overrated eplel

i don't watch faggot soccer Sup Forums is an alpha board take this shit to /asp/

nah m8 you have it all wrong

/asp/ is /alphasports/

youd like it there

Can Spurs actually catch Chelsea, Sup Forums? Will it happen?

Chelsea have to lose twice and draw once

>Kane's hairline

JUST

all my mates are predicting chelsea to slip up... i cant see it

Harry Kane sounds like he has the IQ of a Ham Sandwich

>Player of the Year
>defenders never in contention

nah, this run in of games Spurs have stresses me a bit. there are still 6 games to play.

What's so troubling about Sprurs' run of games? Chelsea's are quite scary. Away to Man U and Everton. I can't see Chelsea winning both of those - certainly not Everton

>bryan rertrand

Arsenal and Man United are tricky even at WHL, >LESTER and West Ham away.

>West Ham
>West
>Ham

Do you think Arsenal could possibly fuck up away to Middlesbrough? Even Arse should win that game comfortably.

>BBC paying out their ass for lamps
>for this seemingly horrible day off fixtures

damn you kompany; you're so bloody likeable

but hes an MCFC legend

3-0 isnt so bad

It mainly depends on the players, it won't be easy at all. I just hope they won't ruin it like last year.

>could
>arsenal
>fuck up

M8, you know the answer

>26 posts

end it

Great to see Frank Lampard giving us the wisdom of hindsight. It will be good to hear that a defender "should have done better" when he concedes a goal and that a striker "should have scored from there" when he misses. These pundits aren't paid enough.

grieving familes of dead soldiers should have to ring them up and tell them why their son didnt become a football pundit 2bh

There's not a lot they can say really. Football is a fairly simple sport. Sky sports has just fetishised pundits and analysis

What do you mean Ross Barkley isn't black?

>getting a yellow for celebrating a goal that wasn't even given to you in the end

Yeah, he's had to face horiffic racist abuse as a black man

He'll fit in well with the other retards that the BBC employ like Savage, Jenas and Keown.

>Shearer unironically just said he deserves to be given the goal after the week he's had
That shot took two heavy deflections.

Well, he has to fight systematic oppression on a daily basis. How many times do you think Ross Barkley faced discrimination for not being "white"? Every day I reckon.

NBRB - Nigeria's brave Ross Barkley

Vardy looks quite rat like.

>that's his game
>as if that excuses him climbing over a defender

>kike
>support yids

I really like Frank Lampard desu

>Only 40 posts

JUST

funny enough Chelsea has probably more jewish fans than Spurs have.