What is a rite of passage that every man should go through ?

what is a rite of passage that every man should go through ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MFF

Knowing what it feels like to make a girl orgasm

Fist fight and sex with a woman

fist fighting women is fun AF

being accused of sexual misconduct.

nice trips.
at the same time ?

have sex with another race

This

yeah, bitches hit like girls

getting pegged

Fist fighting sea creatures.

star fish wouldn't hit back and sea urchin would hurt to punch. ill stick with women

Deep water jew

Yes

both sucking a dick and getting your dick sucked to see which one you like better

hey, with the way things are going, you might get your wish!

three threds and no GET derail? wheres my Sup Forums?

gets

My paw paw made me use a sling shot and a rock and left me at Wal-Mart until I drug a girl out by her hair. I thought he wanted me to sleep with her but he threw her in the back and fucked her him self.

gettting yo d.ick SUKT

Watching another man fuck your gf

A good, swift kick in the sack.

Gotta earn your redwings, boys.

Your paw paw sounds like a good man. Does he hate niggers and jews?

Military service.
And no chairforce and battlebuddy shit doesnt count unless you're a fag.

Paw paw don't like Niggers

Being madly in love with a girl and her leaving you.
Its something that will hurt you for the rest of your life.

b is fucking dead.
It's been years now faggot, grow up.

God bless paw paw.

What about your mama? She a good obedient woman?

Chug a fifth of whiskey, wrestle a grizzly and rape a squaw.

OP chugs the whiskey and heads out. Comes stumbling back, torn to shreds and says, "OK. Where's that squaw I'm supposed to wrestle?"

Turns out maw maw was a Nigger lover, she was up in the oak tree trying to lasso a squirrel and ended up hanging her self on accident. That's not the first time that's happened on that tree, I guess it's a hard one to climb!

There really isnt any. Just becoming a Different person than you were when you were younger. To become a man, the boy in you must die. I would say getting beat up real bad or going through a bad break up is a good way to get perspective and realize that most things in life are really not that bad, but both of those things are really not that horrible either if you have a good sense of perspective, witch i ive had as long as i can remember. Letting your old self die so you can become a "Man" is not a rite of passage but necessary, and is a hard thing to do, but being a man is really not for everyone, and it isnt necessary to your life to become a man.

icy hot on balls
or
tazer to the gouch

Sucking the dick of one shemale while getting deflowered by getting rammed in the ass by Bailey Jay. Bring on the Mulan soundtrack!

But being hurt doesn't make you a man.

Making a girl cum.
When you do it, nothing feels more manly.
My ex still to this day 3 years after we split up continually brings up that I'm the only dude to ever make her cum and she's a fucking slag.

what if you suck your own dick?

earned mine at 13

If loli is illegal in cad, why is this legal? cam-x.com

there is about to be sextupls any minuite now, be paitent user, and im gettin those muther fuckers

real shit

See now this is where paw paw fucked up. He shoulda given maw maw a proper spanking and made an honest woman outta her. The hanging serves her right. Damn straight. What does paw paw do for you know ... pleasure ... now that maw maw is with our Lord?

>fistfight
>Taking a life (not human)
>Sex with a consenting adult
>Blacking out and waking up with no idea where you are
>Realizing you have never pursued your dream, and have wasted your life thusfar
>Pursuing said dream.

In that order.

Well paw paw is doing his best with all his medical stuff, him and his vfw buddies like to eat breakfast and talk about tractors.