Really makes you think doesn't it

really makes you think doesn't it...

wew holy crap I am oficially With Her(TM) thanks user

I'm a hillary artillery now

Its true, of course, which is why the KKK has donated to Clinton's campaign.

>Democrat's share of the Muslim vote is 85+

Wew

and also

I'd even go so far as to say

Friendly reminder it's BLM calling for segregation, not Republicans. It's leftist blacks who are promoting racial-based benefits, not Republicans. Tell me again how Republicans are racist when the KKK was founded and perpetuated by the Democratic party? Get your shit together finfuck

Really makes you think a new phrase for me to filter

The bitch on the right got exposed as a Sanders supporter who was protesting Trump by dressing like that and doing nazi shit in public

bump

These shit posts should be a fucking permaban... seriously. Mods here are shit, they never even follow the fucking rules in the motherfucking sticky

>Inb4 spite ban

Woah people who care about their race vote accordingly?

have you noticed how radical islamic groups fool idiot liberals with taquia and always choose libtards?
really makes you think doesnt it?

You are simply mad for confronfing the truth.

lie

Have you noticed? That racists, religious extremists, bigots and black supremacists all align themselves with the democrat party?

>thread starts witth really makes you think
Oh look another shill
It really makes you think....

>B-but muh party of Lincoln
Mhm. It sure is. That's why these days they make a concentrated effort to shut up everything non white.

Have you Noticed?

That Communist, Islamists and BLM Extremists all align themselves with the Democrat Party?

>another proxy "makes you think" shill

>i am Hillary's tampon now

CAN YOU STOP USING FINNISH PROXY YOU FAGGOT

Does anyone even know who runs Occupy Democrats?

>KKK grand wizard supports trump
>former white supremacists running on Republican ballots
>thinks civil rights law wasn't necessary
>b-but m-muh party of Lincoln desu sempai

So one on the right was proven to be a democratic plant, everyone knows that story by now -- and on the left is a typical proud southerner whose great-great-grandpappy probably fought for independence under Robert E Lee.

There is literally no actual instance of racism depicted in these images. Now let's examine the fringe supporters of the democrats -- Black Lives Matter, Nation of Islam, Mexica Movement, La Raza ? Hmm.. Tell me, to which party do all the racists seem to be aligning themselves again, mongol ?

I'm a #CARSONPERSON now.

Reported for cp

Reported for illegal depictions of illegal weapons of murders and violences.

Clinton people. Same with MoveOn. All the left's brownshirts are Clintonites, that's part of what all those Russian and Saudi "donations" to the Clinton Foundation are paying for.

you sure you're man enough?

Nice bait my Mongol brother

>Posting this in pol.
That's probably because all the fags and niggers went to the left. :)

Surely OccupyDemocrats is instantly bannable.

Whats wrong with segregation?

Citation needed

It breeds discontent, which limits progress. Promoting individual success over ancestral success is the best way to keep society moving forward

I am literally Withering right now

The woman on the right was not a plant. She's some idiot from Germany who got triggered because people call her nazi, so she threw a salute to ''show them how it's done''. It's completely retarded, but she's not a plant. She's just a triggered idiot.