So the guy that murdered Kate Steinle was acquitted by a San Francisco jury. I feel so angry and helpless about this...

So the guy that murdered Kate Steinle was acquitted by a San Francisco jury. I feel so angry and helpless about this. Is there anything that us good people can do to stop stuff like this from happening?

>I feel so angry and helpless

what a fucking homo!

Vote for Donald Trump in 2020.

Go to Sup Forums you fucking sheep.

I fucking hate you retards. Who gives a fuck.

Not really no, it's scary dealing with rl situations for most of us.

So you're witchhunting a random dude?

Shut up, loser. Get a life that doesn't involve sitting in front of your computer 10 hours a day.

who's Kate syeinle

He will be 197 yrs old then. Are you sure you can trust that spray-painted clown to offer up dank tweets at that age?

Make guns more difficult to come by... he was spinning it around carelessly for 20 minutes before (supposedly) accidentally shooting her. Should homeless illegals get guns?

Your mother is a hamster

Poopsmoke butthash all day so you're always high as shit nigger and forget the pain

yeah because it works so well this time...

>bad things happen
>"can they be stopped?"
no

Checked you fucking niggerfaggotron 9001

Kys, then you won't feel like that

hehehhehe

if he was acquitted then he probably didn't do it.

If they'd charged him correctly, he would have been a slam dunk conviction. Prosecution got greedy trying to score a murder conviction for publicity.

pretending a direct russian connection wasn't unearthed on tuesday.

bullet ricocheted.

Nah, you filthy burgers will keep getting mowed down by mexicans, niggers and rednecks with the same guns you masturbate with, until the end of times.

Surprised the non=shellfish eating crowd decided to use a case of one of their own getting sacrificed to further the agenda.... Shit, it''s not like there arent 1,ooo's of other cases of attractive goyim getting snuffed out by shitskins they could have used to try an make the righteous prosecution of these filthy animals appear "racisss"

no, neither side is arguing that he didn't do it. defense argued that he was on drugs, and thus didn't have the knowledge/intent to kill, and a CA rule states you can only charge someone for 1 of these crimes: 1st degree, 2nd degree, voluntary manslaughter, or involuntary manslaughter.

prosecution went for 1st degree murder, requiring intent, and lost... because drugs

Ill die on my feet a free man while youll die on your knees a slave, guess which death i prefer peasant

Simple, kill the illegals before they kill us

i bet this is literally the first time youve heard of the case

>this retarded logic
Both sides agreed he did it, faggot

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

The jury had 3 options, including manslaughter and assault with a deadly weapon. Those faggots still couldn't bring themselves to do the right thing. Fuck off.

>responds with a pleb quote
>quotes it wrong

'murica intelligence, everybody!

America is over. The fags won.

I've got a bone to pick with you.

>Doesn't understand paraphrasing
Typical euro trash

Do you need a safe space from tweets, snowflake?

You were saying?

Its not paraphrasing if you didn't make it any shorter.
You just said the quote incorrectly idiot.

>still doesn't understand paraphrasing
>inserts foot into mouth to show how stupid he is
>yells at the wrong user
You're batting 1.000, faggot

Dress up like a bat and beat him up.