White people of pol...

White people of pol, what are your thoughts on red pilled non-whites (0/25/50/75% white) who actively vote right wing and advocate for your cause by using their minority privilege to denounce the left and prevent white genocide?
Who is more worthy of breeding with a white female a cucked white or a red pilled non white?

They are almost as useful as the first post being the best post.

explain pic please.

I Guess the non-white in this scenario, but an even better option would if they bred with another non white and red pilled them.

This is pretty creative.

Also, they're alright I guess.

Just because I rather be around white people doesn't mean I hate non-whites.
If they are on my side, are smart or are just decent human beings I like them better than retarded whites.
Also I don't really care about racemixing. I personally prefer whites, but if someone fucks asians or blacks I don't really care. Whatever floats their boat.

Better than AIDS Skrillex, or other white beta cucks by a long shot.

Values, idealogy and beliefs are more important than skin color.

someone photoshopped a hand giving a wedding ring through a glory hole, the girl is probably staring at a big diseased dick in the original picture.

She can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, so the gentlemen with the ring is trying to obtain exclusive access to this cum guzzler.

Only an idiot alienates allies. If you're against the left and their endgame of international communism then I'm with you regardless of your race, color or creed.

Also, white women are trash, the muslims can have them for all I care.

Ideology matters more than skin colour. If somebody is white in culture and beliefs that's all that matters

They need to go back.

>t. Quadroon of Mossad

They're awesome. The number of intelligent people is so small that they should be reproducing with anyone anyway. If the 0.01% of intelligent minorities all choose to breed with white women that's probably fine.

To further on this, the reason I and I think most of Sup Forums prefer white societies and culture is not because white skin looks so much better, but it's because white culture, values and history are important and because white people are, in general, smarter than arabs and niggers and south americans.

You want a society to function, progress and be fair to everyone and that doesn't happen with loads of uneducated, borderline retarded shitskins and a Jewish agenda to fuck us all around, but it would be fine with only extremely intelligent minorities and no agenda to destroy whiteness and pride white people can feel in their own heritage.

I can't believe that all of these posts are not an organized attempt at consensus cracking. If you deny the biological reality of race, then you shouldn't be on this board.

This what moderate Sup Forumslacks have been referring to as the "niggers vs black people" dichotomy. Just as in SJW circles, racism have been defined as "prejudice + power", Sup Forums scholars have defined niggerdom as "black skin + deviant behaviour".
So as far as moderate Sup Forumslacks are concerned, repdilled people with dark skin can be legitimate and productive members of society.

Nobody's denying it. Outliers exist - the minority of minorities that OP is talking about.

>you can replace my people
>just as long as you're smart
This is almost definitely a slope writing this, probably the son of an elite from China's Communist Party going to uni in Vancouver and driving up the price of housing to force out all the Anglo Canadians.

The first generation of 3rd world red who emigrated to the UK from the former empire were the best nonwhites. But after a generation or two all of the native behaviors returned because they are biologically determined. If you don't want Paki rape gangs then you have to say no to all Pakis.

Which is bullshit. Nonwhites regress to the norm and fuck everything up. They also make it impossible to speak truthfully about race. Thomas Sowell isn't going to say niggers are biologically inferior and so anyone associating with him can't either. This opens the gates for ethno-suicide by silencing reality.

If you don't want paki rape gangs, you must only select the cream of the crop for immigration and then also ensure they come in such few numbers that they cannot preserve their culture in isolated communities.
That way only the best of their people enter the country. Only the best genes, and little of their backwards culture.

We did neither, we threw the door open. That is where our problems stem from.

LOL

>Who is more worthy of breeding with a white female a cucked white or a red pilled non white?
A redpilled nonwhite would recognize the importance of being with their own and wanting their children to look like them.

Not only would this be impossible to implement, but it would be selling out your civilization for the sake of having some high IQ foreigners around whose jobs could be done by your own people, and it would be robbing shitty countries of the only people capable of providing them with a better future. Brain drain doesn't help anyone.

as a red pilled brown man who voted for Harper multiple times and hates cuck minister Trudeau, please white people, keep your damn women to yourselves. I'd rather marry one of my own. I want my children's skin to be dark like the night is, and they will be proud Canadians who speak both English and French. I don't want to sully my bloodline with white genes, if one of my future children wants to do that that's up to them.

God bless this country.

>shitposts about being black
>posts a poo

Looks a lot like Red Pill Comics' drawing style, btw

I am a dark skinned indian and I want my kids to be dark. Yes I want to marry another dark skinned indian.

my future family should look like this lame stock image. just imagine a house with a big ass canadian flag in the background and that's my future.

I ask because I'm a Mediterranean Italian (white skin, black hair, brown eyes) and I'm stuck in this god forsaken country where I find it practically impossible to breed with anyone remotely white who isn't a tourist. Sadly almost all tourists are liberal to the core, don't conservatives travel? Fucking hell...