My trap ass

My trap ass

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=literally definition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute, now move those panties to the side and show us the goodies

S H A V E

F I R S T

Fucking hell. At least put in a tiny modicum of effort if you want to show off your gay faggot ass. Also you're a crossdresser, not a trap.

To be a trap you need to look like a girl. You look like garbage so try to go for a human aesthetic for now.

trap? wtf? non feminine waist and hairy ass, this is disgusting

you couldn't pass if I were drunk

Trap legs

I see, I see. My hairy crossdresser dick.

Got more hair on your ass than on my head.
Shave first if you wanna be a girl, faggot.

You couldn't trap anyone but gay men with your man ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is why I fucking hate you retards always changing the definition of trap. You're just a gay dude in girl underwears.

>My trap ass

Die of AIDS faggot.

GTFO of Sup Forums

no one changes it you dumb hatetrain wannabe loser

It has changed. It used to simply mean any man who completely passes as a girl. These days people seem to think it means any dude who crossdresses and is slightly feminine. Also they think trans girls can't be traps for some reason

So they changed the definition? Is that how it works for you?

People want to think they can call themselves traps. There's an appeal. Just because they're wrong doesn't change the definition of the word you absolutely massive faggot.

First of all I'm not the first guy you responded to, just pointing out the general consensus on the definition has changed. That's kind of how definitions work, the majority defines them and they can change over time, it's not necessarily a conscious effort. Kind of like how literally can now also mean the opposite of literally. It's completely asinine but that's just the fuckin' way she goes

No faggot, literally cannot mean the opposite of literally. Those people are wrong and there is no academia accepting that.

Sup Forums is wrong. Sup Forums doesn't change the definition of words. It is not a common phenomena outside of Sup Forums to make this misconception.

Stop talking.

Actually its in the dictionary dude look it up cause you're making yourself look stupid

lmgtfy.com/?q=literally definition

>It is not a common phenomena outside of Sup Forums to make this misconception
Transgender girls themselves are a big part of it. They see "trap" as derogatory and are trying to shift it away from trans shit. Also you're wrong about literally. And chill out a bit, you seem pretty assblasted about definitions of all things

oops kek.

Fair enough. That dude is still a faggot though.

he probably thinks hes a trap but doesnt wanna shave his legs so hes cross about being called a cross dresser

that might have hurt my feelings if you were right, meanie );

a pic just for you

I thought I was a wannabe trap though): are you changing what you're mad about