Why do Polish people dislike us? Have they forgotten what Germanics did to their Noble Country...

Why do Polish people dislike us? Have they forgotten what Germanics did to their Noble Country? They rushed to the defense of Vienna and were thanked by having their nation partitioned by the ones they saved. They took another German invasion, and the so called "Allies" turned their backs on them.

Believe me when I say, us Turks here view ourselves of avengers of Poland too. Our Imams preach of Polish nobility, and how our presence in Germany, Austria, the UK, and the rest of the West, and not Poland, is a proud testament to a brotherhood born of the past (the Ottoman Empire continued to recognize Poland after the partitions). I am very surprised when a Pole insults me or other Turks and Muslims for being in Europe, because we believe that we are avenging Poland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonezköy
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://express.bydgoski.pl/365285,Przez-45-minut-zniewazali-Turkow-Szokujace-fakty-z-Torunia.html&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=-YGS9vhmFS0
youtube.com/watch?v=nBPNVXpyT3o
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq1G4PqCk8U
youtube.com/watch?v=F4hNHYC8GMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turks are subhumans

Reminder that Turks are white and based

>avenging poland
now whats your real reason

Zitto animale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_Wars

>forgetting about all the wars, rape and pillage Ottomans did to the Commonwealth as well
They have no reason to like you. In fact nobody in Europe does.

It's not the only reason, but it is one nonetheless, and one we unanimously bear.

Wars, and the brutality that came with them are a reality, they happened everywhere and are a fact. Only a feminized westerner (there are no feminized slavs) would think otherwise.

The Ottoman Empire, along with Persia, was the only major country in the world which did not recognize the Partitions of Poland.[1] In the 19th century many Polish veterans of the November Uprising, January Uprising and Crimean War arrived in Turkey. Many Polish officers, like Michał Czajkowski, served in the Ottoman Army. Polish general Marian Langiewicz spent the last years of his life in Turkey, fought in the Ottoman Army and died in Istanbul, where he is buried at the Haydarpaşa Cemetery. Polish national poet Adam Mickiewicz spent the last months of his life in Istanbul and died there. The house where he lived was later transformed into the Adam Mickiewicz Museum.

2 turks posting in uk

Well wait, if you want to avenge Poland why aren't you in Germany, Austria, Russia, UK, or France? Netherlands isn't exactly one of the nations that wronged Poland. They're innocent in this desu. Don't know why you all want to go there.

>us Turks
>toothpaste flag
lmbo life is too real

greek posting in germant

Like I said, it's not the only reason. The Council of Imams know more

I bought a jacket from a Turk. It's a good jacket.

Why are you in Netherlands then if it's not to avenge Poland?

this turk in holland thinks he is white and he is jealous of Greece

Neck yourself dumb almanci. You are not turk

You guys are monkeys.

Autochtoon = native white Dutch

Oh btw sorry this graph is about unemployment.

Turks > Shit > Western Europe

Congrats Poland, you got the sympathies of a proud roach not living in roachland.

>our imams
Neck (you)reself
Nice bait though copied

Let them know, it's already too late for them.

We're talking about the family Imams who basically guide Turkish families moving into Europe, mostly to give them tasks on how they should settle in. Those who cut their ties, usually become westernized. The westernized are truly lost, and have lost all hope of returning to the fold.

>poland gets partitioned
>we accept polish political refugees despite war threats
>not a single thank you from poles
never again. next time there is a partition we are shooting those faggots on the border desu

they hate all other people, especially russians

even after we let them have a colony on the comfy side of istanbul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonezköy

greeks too

Polacks hate Turks because of "le catholic and white poland :DDDD defender lel" memes.

Helping the West at Vienna was a mistake. Alliance with Ottoman could save us from later fail.

So fucking what? People hate their enemies and you were our enemies for centuries.
Also kek at your blatant bias and hpypocrisy, lecturing abouut war and reality on one hand and disregarding geopolitics on the other. The Ottomans didn't recognize the partitions of Poland because they were best buddies with Poles, they did so because they deemed the partition detrimental for their interests as they feared their neighbours, the Habsburg Empire and Russia gaining more territory and power. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, that was the only reason behind it basicly.

You are ignorant of reality. All nations fought wars with each other. Turks themselves did nothing but fight themselves for centuries, as did Europeans. Germans annihilated Europe twice in the past 100 years, yet now have close ties. Poles and Turks met on the battlefield out of duty, but nurtured a brotherhood. Much like with the Australians. Honor and duty are long-lost concepts to the feminized mind of the utilitarian man, I do not expect you to understand.

It makes me wonder, what are you doing in Netherlands, so far from home and so deep in enemy territory?

>They took another German invasion, and the so called "Allies" turned their backs on them.

google world war 2

Do we even hate Turks? We buy kebab from them after all.

>Turkish students in Poland forced to kneel and beg for 45 minutes

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://express.bydgoski.pl/365285,Przez-45-minut-zniewazali-Turkow-Szokujace-fakty-z-Torunia.html&edit-text=&act=url

Yeah, Polacks are very anti-Turk and anti-Islam, love to suck western dick and think they're white, but the West doesn't even consider Poles human, let alone white.

It's safer to sleep with the enemy you know.

That's because polacks are not human but slavic subhumans. Only white westerners are human.

>the Ottoman Empire continued to recognize Poland after the partitions
Thank you Turkey you are my best enemy.

because polish people are racist

We catalans are called Polacos/polish be other Spaniards. I like poland.

wtf i love Catalans now

please explain why do they call you that?

Fun fact, our "Mury" is a cover of Catalan "L'estaca" with different lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YGS9vhmFS0

youtube.com/watch?v=nBPNVXpyT3o

They hate you because polish aren't retards brainwashed by the western homosex, they know how much of a shit you are, that's why we love Poland.

>That's because polacks are not human but slavic subhumans.
Oh zwei!

Polaca, (polish women) is a slang for prostitute in northern Paraná.

Because fuck you Islamists and your jihadist hijrah.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq1G4PqCk8U
youtube.com/watch?v=F4hNHYC8GMM

You can masturbate to saving Europe from Islamic Invasion denying the fact those countries you have saved fucked your little asses for more than hundred years and wiped off %20 of your population.

>denying the fact those countries you have saved fucked your little asses for more than hundred years and wiped off %20 of your population.
Who of us are denying that Austrians are ungreatful backstabbers and that Germans and Russians are murderous and thieving scum?

i like turks keep slaying the western cucks

>let alone white

Why do you want to fit into a shitty anglo colonial term? You are poles that suffices. Only the americanised far left and right fringes here use "white" as a selfdescribed identity so stop having an inferiourity complex about not belonging to some universal category that gives you no benefit at all.

Why do you guys have copied a Lluis Llach song lel? It's kinda of cool even when Lluis is a literal faggot.

friendship with EUROPA is ended
now TUREK is my friend

The guy singing that was kinda our bard of gommie/post-gommie times and wrote his own lyrics for this song. Dunno why he chose that melody, maybe he just liked it, or maybe it was some sort of homage.
L'estaca is about how everyone has to pull the stake to free themselves, right?

wtf I love Turkey now???????

>along with Persia
Sarmatian heritage confirmed YET again