Evolved in the inhospitable North, teaching us survival by cruelty

>evolved in the inhospitable North, teaching us survival by cruelty
>literal subhumans because of sweet neanderthal strange
>dominant religion an apocalyptic cult in which we cannibalize our zombie God
>established most modern empires, pretty much the Mongols are the only interruption from Macedonia onward
>carried out the most successful genocides (North Native Americans anyone?)
>about to elect Trump, which those here will freely admit is about reclaiming the American identity for themselves
>black metal
>worse, Juggalos

Are white people the villains of real life, Sup Forums?
If so, is it better to resist our sadistic impulses or should we own it and pursue full lichdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qd5kcqJPm1E?t=2m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is a lion the villain to an ant?

That metaphor sucks. Lions don't prey on ants.
Plus, gazelle is more accurate because blacks.

Full lichdom.

Embrace your wasp. Contrary to many others I would fully utilise life extension technology were it to become available.

Did she have to fuck that goat?

Nevermind that was a dumb question of course she fucking did.

>Northern Whites were the center stone for civilization

Sorry, but that was the Arabs and Mediteranean races.

The only thing the North brought was it's Viking Jihad, Paganism, and mudhuts.

She doesn't look Muslim to me. Why would you even ask?

Majority of Native Americans died from plague not Explorers. Just shitty affect that no one had a clue about at the time.

Britain's the only empire still around, really, and was appropriately succeeded by Anglo America.

kek but no really they definitely have to fuck that goat.

Which was civilized by Rome.

Sorry, but Anglo history pre-Rome was cannibalism, druidism, and tree-fucking, as well as mudhuts.

It didn't happen all at once. Andrew Jackson Jihad isn't just a band name.

>sweet neanderthal strange

What does this mean in context?

That only speaks further to my theory, though. I never said we were the cradle of civilization, and detailing our secret origin doesn't prove me wrong.
Oversimplification kinda does but like I made a greentext post for rigorous academic analysis.

White people interbred with neanderthals. We are the only ethnic group to have done so, or interbred at all with another hominid species.
Really speaks to a lot of fetishes, when you think about it.

Will we continue to be the Big Bad in the next millennium or is CHINA gonna overthrow us?

>other races aren't evil
KEK

sage & hide this thread

youtu.be/Qd5kcqJPm1E?t=2m43s

I didn't say that. But is their evil worthy of the Final Boss mantle?
But I should have added
>oversensitive as FUCK

azns mixed with another type of hominid. denisovans. they lived at the same time as neanderthals in asia. mixing with the neanderthals (or breeding them out of existence to more accurate) gave us the genetics to be better adapted to northern climates. sort of a cheat. we are better for it though. using neanderthals mixing as a pejorative doesn't make any sense. humans that stayed in africa and stagnated havnt made any progress since the dawn of time.

Interesting. So neanderthal blood is the source of our powers? And you're saying we're not fantasy monsters?

>gook kills toddler

the guy was crazy, and the kid survived

>strange
Shitty, obscure slang.

To be fair Ashenazis tend to have the largest percentage of neanderthal dna, so take that as you will

>inb4 neanderthals were space lizards

East Asians and Whites have the highest neanderthal admixture, both groups are the smartest arounds. Those without any are often times borderline retarded while those with less are somewhere inbetween.

Compare black metal and juggalos to pretty much anything, ranging from voodoo to various tribal customs.

All in all, you're a complete and utter idiot and I doubt you're white. You're ill informed, have no idea what you're talking about and would do the world a favour if you put a gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger. Just to clarify and make sure you understand, the I'm talking about the barrel best if you point it a bit up so you shoot through the back of your head.

why

We didn't genocide the Indians! God damn it, will this meme ever end? They died from disease!

The ones we actually killed had it coming because they were raiding us all the time.

And yet...

All my conspiracies are intersecting in a way too compelling to ignore.

I live in Utah, and we definitely genocides the fuck put of our Natives.

Mormons.

Eww. Cuck.

I guess it varies from place to place. I know for a fact that the Beothuks, who we supposedly literally genocided, just died out because they couldn't adapt to the environment we changed. I've read letters from England to the colonies where they were to be left alone and violence against them would be met with punishment.

After a certain point though, if they keep being savages, is genocide not justifiable?

Would the British or French have been justified in killing all the vikings if they had the ability? I think so.

You look like a Jew trying to blend in, we had that happen before.

Idk. Turkey is seen as the scientifically most important muslim country. Number of original medical active pharmaceutical ingredients developed: 0

Soooo, pls stop approbiating all the little things savings thousands of subhuman lives on a daily base. Africa also should come clear with foreign aid too; I mean c'mon a few starvation waves are the end of the world.

>intersectional conspiracies
Careful there m8, we're treading on sjw territory

that's one fucking long thumb you got there

source of power? maybe. it certainly doesn't seem to hinder us. i know i have at least +10 ice perk. cold hardly bothers me. also coming from finnish stock, i have absurd tolerance to heat as well from generations of mongols steaming themselves to death when they take sauna. rare to have both ice and fire bonus perks.

Nope.
Sorry we aren't retarded enough to fall for Trump's blatant pandering. How's his self-funding going now?

>the pharmaceutical jew

Sorry, I'm Anglo as fuck.
Sup Forums's paranoia is pathetic, and worse, infecting other boards.
>shill!
>shill!
>shill!
>REEEEEEEEE

Embrace it like we did. It will make you strong, stronger than you ever imagined.

If we don't advocate for the rights of all oppressed groups, we're no better than their oppressors. This includes minorities, trans, and gay Satanic reptilians.

I ain't no babyhands like Trump.
My dick is really small though.

Envious on that fire resistance. I almost never get cold but if it's above 80 I'm bitching.

How do I unlock my inner ice zombie?

Are you a holocaust survivor?

>get thors hammer pendant
>listen to metal
>embrace the cold
>drink mead
>bonus points for learning to sail and adventuring to far off lands to ravage their women.

So raping and pillaging are all I'm missing. If only women were attractive while in terror.

It didn't suck, you thought about it in the wrong way