This cat killing piece of shit posted this on his story today. What do?

This cat killing piece of shit posted this on his story today. What do?

Be less of a faggot

Post as much of his personal information here as you can.

What's his first and last name, about what age is he, and where is he from?

kabuto is more concerned about the reasoning behind Sup Forums's hate for animal abusers.

He's pretty sure 4's love for animals is mors than platonic....shudder

His name is landon and he lives somewhere around Lima ohio. I think he works at an exterminator somewhere in allen county

Rape his entire family while he bleeds out from a pitchfork to the gut.

Honestly, kill yourself.

Could you say he works...
Every day bro?

Is england his city?

Post his details everywhere
Some user will be close by to find him
Find and annihilate

I barely know him. I need help to try and find more details about him. I think the man in the photo might be his younger brother (they are very alike).

here is his number 4195964373

Wtf

Could we report this to someone and get something like animal abuse charged? Genuinely want this kid fucked

Animal abuse is a felony in all 50 states

send this picture and his first and last name to your local police, odds are good theyll at least open an investigation

23118 Road E, Continental, Ohio
Vaughnda Jeanette Prowant ,
Ruth C Prowant ,
Darin William Prowant ,

go kill his dog lmao

Update he lives in continental ohio. Instagram is landon_prowant

How do you know he actually killed the cat instead of stumbled across it?
I can't see the arrow, but even if he did kill the cat... why is that any worse than killing, say, a deer?

He is a hillbilly piece of shit who use to brag about shooting cats after school. Borderline psychotic piece of shit. No doubt he killed it in my mind

Maybe it was feral?

Killing an animal isn't animal abuse unless it suffers. It is legal to shoot your dog or horse or whatever in the head. It is illegal to starve or torture it.

You seem too emotionally invested in this.
This person actually bullied you, or something similar, and you're using this cat situation to frame him for an attack, aren't you?

>How do you know he actually killed the cat instead of stumbled across it?

this

be sad cause theres nothing else you can probably do

>Wearing Hunters Orange
>Carrying rifle/shotgun in other hand
>"We got", implying he killed it

Doesnt seem like much of a question

^^^Don't think you need much more

You fucking idiot - Landon here - the animal was dead when we found it, there were a bunch of other animals beside the creek. Get your fucking facts straight you little shit and stop posting my shit on an anonymous website. If you've got a problem with me, message me directly. Pussy bitch. If I ever find out who you are, I'm going to skin you alive.

Would Ohio DNR care? Like is shooting a different animal while you're hunting dear illegal?

There is room for doubt, and that's the issue.
He could've tricked the audience into thinking he killed it, when he was really out hunting something else.

Get a cat of your own, kill him and feed it to you're cat as food.

We actually killed a few deer - not the kitten, someone else blew a hole in it.

meant for
>message me directly

Lol, you really should have done that too, OP.

>I'm going to skin you alive.

Aaaaand reported. Have fun in prison, faggot.

Why is it that /b keks at humans or other animals being killed but once they see a cat killed they go full peta mode?

Lmao this kid pretending to be Landon fails because he is too fucking dumb to know how to use a comma no shit he is straight retarded

Suck his dick....

Most genuinely don't care much for cats, in a desperate attempt to fit in, emulate whatever the pack is doing, being entirely uncharacteristic of cats.

Haha, settle down faggot. Killing animals doesn't make you a man.

Not your personal army

user is right.
Killing other men does.

who cares its a fucking cat
cats are cunts

Because cats are good and pure creatures. Cats never deserve to die.

You realize feral cats exist right?

I never claimed to be a Man - you absolute idiot.

they're good cats user

If dubs then this

iFunny huh

There just happens to be a hole blown in the cat how the fuck do you not know if its you know been eaten? You know its gotten a hole blown in it I wonder fucking how... and that looks pretty fucking fresh also like nothing had come by to take a bite out of it....

Feral cats should be killed on-sight. They're a bit too cute-looking to convince the average person that they should grab a gun and blast away, but seriously, feral animals destroy ecosystems. They're also a danger to children and other pets, potentially rabid or otherwise diseased (therefore, a danger to all people), and general nuisances.

If it was somebody's pet, they should've put a collar on it. If it did have a collar on when it was shot, the guy in the picture should be charged with cruelty to animals/destruction of property/etc.

Was it feral? If so, who cares?

No feral cat is that fat

Look how tough these guys are online, holly shit.

Your fucked in the head bub

This dude knows what's up.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Your'e faggot

For anyone interested

Culling feral cats is legal and even encouraged in some areas.

Idiots feed ferals all the time. They can be just as fat as spayed/neutered housecats if they're subsisting on tons of leftover human food.

I would know— a previous neighbor of mine kept at least 20 strays well-fed by just giving them leftovers from when she'd cook for herself, her daughter, and visiting family members.

How do you know cats didn't kill his parents when he was a young child, as they were leaving the movie theatre, eventually leading him to a dark life of revenge against cat scum and villany?

ferals need to be killed those fucking invasive assholes

implying =/= proof

If its a wild cat, hes doing the world a favor.
If not hes a shitheel.

More data required.

>Aaaaand reported. Have fun in prison, faggot

The difference between Us and PETA is that we are actually somewhat intelligent.

Killing this gatto may have been warranted, but no person should take this must enjoyment in it, fuck this beta, destroy him.

Go nuts.
23118 Road C Continental OH 45831-9421
(419) 596-4373

All cats are good, its the owners fault if they turn to a life of crime

And you can easily find him on facebook

Death threats are no laughing matter, friend.

>I shoot random cats and dogs and blame other people/animals
>I don't know if it's someone's pet I'm firing on because I don't actually care
>Justifications justifications justifications

No more discussions, we know who you are and what you're doing. You'll pay to go to the firing range like an adult by the time we're done with you.

99.9 percent of the time they are. And that guy saying 'reported' is definitely a laughing matter.

>justification justifications justifications

...how does calling something a justification invalidate it as legitimate?
Or if you were to call it an excuse, too.

...you don't know, I know.

To you, it's much for fun for me to see him in prison for virtually nothing.
I don't know who's the edgier of the two of us now.

Nobody's going to jail over a hyperbolic threat on an anonymous imageboard, dude. Get real.

your telling me bullets would do that to a cat? and he works as an exterminator in backwoods. its standard to wear an orange vest in wooded areas no matter what

kek what a fucking faggot

that's old meat, which was being eaten by something. he didn't kill it dipshit

Lol, okay. Whatever you say Mr. I'm-so-edgy-I-laugh-at-death-threats-on-an-online-imageboard.
You're probably him trying to cover your ass.
LMAO

A shotgun would, and he's carrying one.

cats are fucking evil, no loss here, he's done the world a favor

Nope, not him, I just think the whole 'reported' thing is really silly and faggoty. Nobody takes threats on Sup Forums seriously.

>I just think

That's cool, you're not law enforcement, so what you think about criminal activity is largely irrelevant in this situation.

If it was someone's pet they should have kept the damn thing inside. A collar won't do shit to keep the cat from destroying ecosystems, contracting and transmitting diseases like feline STI's and rabies, shitting on other people's property, or facing a shitty death like being mauled by another animal, hit by a car, or shot and/or poisoned by some asshole. A feral cat and a cat someone lets roam free really aren't that different.

Are you? Fuck off. Here:
I'm gonna kill you.
Why don't you go report me, you colossal faggot?

>being this assblasted

>Why don't you go report me, you colossal faggot?

k, enjoy your ban lol.

OP is a faggot ass cuck bitch making accusations and trying to dox someone with no eveidence. " duh gee but i thought he killed muh cat" fuck u you fuckin down syndrome retard

>assblasted
You're the triggered faggot who's crying about empty threats from random people on the internet, not me.

Still here, retard.

Lol, I think you're so mad that you're starting to see double.

It takes a moment.

All the newfags in this thread bum me out.

I've been on Sup Forums for well over a decade and for as long as I can remember, while we've all laughed at dead preteens and chinks getting nerve gassed, one of the few things that has brought user together in the rare showing of personal army is abuse of cats on social media.

Remember Dusty? Of course you don't, you faggots have only been here since last summer.

It would do my heart well and good if we could dox this piece of shit for merely suggesting that he hurt a cat.

I have to go to bed, but by tomorrow morning I want to hear that Landon the hillbilly has had to go into hiding with his family.

Do me proud, anons.

Youre a fucking faggot, kys

Haha, you think you're intimidating enough to bully anyone.
Anyway, should be any time now.
Death threats = rule violation, so l8r buddy.
Try not being such a special snowflake next time and you'll be able to play with the adults, k?

You're just adorable.

Yeh.

*tips fedora*

Lmao you're pathetic