Well, Sup Forums. I've given up. I don't know what to do anymore

Well, Sup Forums. I've given up. I don't know what to do anymore.

For the past year, I have failed to find a job of any kind. Altogether, I've asked about employment/turned in applications about 60 times across 2 states and a few towns that are always hiring. But no matter how much I have to offer, I never even get considered for any jobs. I've offered to work all hours of every day, do overtime, accept training, everything. And it never helped. Fuck, Dairy Queen didn't even hire me.

I almost never have money, except when I quietly swipe quarters from a relatives' wallet. I can barely afford to keep gas in my truck.

Even worse is that I feel people are lying to me about employment half the time when they say they need help, then say they weren't hiring after I turn in an application. There was one occasion where a slaughterhouse claimed they were looking for workers, then told me they weren't after I turned in an application, and then saw a young spic working there the next day. Same with a packing company that put out ads for a few weeks for all positions, then said they were fine for workers.

What the fuck do I do? I'm at a roadblock in life. My last resort is to either kill myself or sell moonshine with some of the rednecks around my town. Anyone have ideas, or tips?

if you can't contribute in a meaningful way to the society after the age of 20, you should just an hero, there is nothing more to it

I'm 19. But the thing is, I really like doing work in exchange for money. I'd love a job, but I don't know why no one will hire me.

Post a picture Op, lets see what we are working with here.

Why not join a branch of the army? Hell, join the navy, three squares a day and all the gay sex you can handle.

They wouldn't take me. Too many mental issues. Plus, I already have PTSD as it is. Got diagnosed a couple years ago.

No new ones. Just this one from a little over a year ago, before I started looking for jobs.

Well why don't you just claim some autismbux then? After that you can just live the NEET life and make extra under the table cash by doing odd jobs.

Well you need to ditch the denim vest and do something about that hair. Either learn to style it proper or cut it short.

Get a haircut, hippie!

Tommy Wiseau

I'm not a hippie. Those are actually one of the people I hate the most.

What styling do you have in mind? Any links or sites I can visit?

More recent picture?

I had to look up who that was. I see a resemblance, but I was told I look like Snape from Harry Potter, and Kevin from F is for Family.

You look okay to me, I wouldn't turn you down. Maybe start working out just a little. Also if selling moonshine gets you a bit of money on the side, go for it. You also could try going back to school or join the army if nothing else works out.
But really just keep trying man, you'll get a shit job like the rest of us soon.

None.

What are autismbux? Are you talking about welfare?

Thanks. I can try working out again. Last time, I worked out 3-4 times a week for 2 months, and got no results at all. Also, I actually graduated high school, but has to have my diploma sent in the mail.

You aren't gonna want to hear this op but here goes. Get your hair cut, short, smart, buzz, doesn't matter. Masculine haircuts work for guys.

2nd, ditch talking about your internal issues. NEVER, bring that sort of shit up for your professional life. As far as any aspiring employer knows, you are the epitome' of mental sanity and professionalism.

3rd. Get a collared shirt, a nice tie, and a bullshit resume. Get some references (just people who like you and aren't your family). Then keep getting out there.

Do not submit to the whole "woe is me" attitude. The only way to get what you want is to reach for it. Get out of your own way and go for it! Let people know you are going for it, enthusiasm is infectious to normies.

There are literally social services set aside for people who are either too old or retarded to work, you seem to fall into that category user.

What race and sex are you?

Takes time to see results in the gym, also remember to diet right. Cool to see you graduated but I'm talking higher education, like uni or community collage.

Trust me, man. I tried the short haircut, and that didn't help anything. Thanks for the other stuff though. I'll definitely try them.

Basically this.

Literally was in same position as you 10 years ago, during the height of the great recession. Same stories - go into stores that claim to be hiring, go back to check - "oh sorry our hiring period just ended actually..." "We're actually in a hiring freeze right now..." Then I'd go back the next week and see brand new trainees. It's depressing as fuck, I remember that. I blamed myself for years, thought it was something about me that just rubbed hiring managers the wrong way. But then I looked at the jobs I was applying for - big box stores, retail chains, fast food -and realized I never wanted to do that shit to begin with. Fuck service industry, fuck interacting with general public all day. So I went to gigs section of the local craigslist page and got a job as an assistant on a rap music video where literally the only requirements were to be eager and know how to follow directions - 10 years later I'm still freelancing on movie/commercial shoots, got my own van, and a storage locker full of equipment I can rent out on the side as well.

Think we found the problem...

Male, white

Yeah. I was recommended for that, but I was told to not try it because I'd have to pay them back a shitload of cash.

know job
know money

What the hell are you talking about? Autismbux is not a loan, it is literally free money from the government set aside so that they don't have really old people or potatoes starving to death in the streets.

I like that idea. I can check it out.

Okay, your not gonna like this either. You're not trying hard enough... Really... 60... In a year... In two states.... Fucking unemployment makes you do minimum four a week and they prefer at least six, that is literally 1/5th of what people not really trying are forced to do... I put 60 in over about 3 to four weeks when I moved, and patience, sometimes they may take over a month to get to your application, especially if you're not checking back- which you should be doing, I've literally forgotten about applications I've dropped off because they took 5 to 8 weeks to get back to me and I gave up checking back with them...

Then that's why.

Not to summon Sup Forums but no one hires white males anymore, particularly not for anything that does not require a degree of some sort to do. Partly because of fear of being called racist for passing over a minority in favor of a white person, partly because affirmative action is literally institutionalized racism against whites, but mostly because they can get immigrants, illegal or not, to do the same job for half the cost, and deny them raises by threatening to sic the cops on them and get them deported if they ask for one.

I can give the diet a go. But for higher education, that'd be a tough one. If I did go to that, I'd probably try for Business Management.

>sell moonshine

i'll take some as long as it wasn't made with an old radiator.

Never heard of it. Where do I go to apply?

Well, shit. What now?

It didn't work? It doesn't just work like a light switch. It's subtle. It doesn't hurt a damn thing unlike your stupid long metal hair

>wahhh, i'm so oppressed! It's not because I was a faggot sperg during the interview!

lol uni kids are graduating without jobs right now

big corporations are hording all the cash

if u aint top(15%) of ur class in uni ur pretty much fucked

I don't know, man. If my hair isn't the issue, then I wish I knew what was.

What were you thinking it was or what was your friend talking to you about when he said you have to pay them a shitload of cash. You're kind of coming off as a compulsive liar

Dude, can you like, fuck off?

The name is different depending on where you go but maybe if you look for a place that has social workers they can help you out. Just tell them your story and make sure that it is a real hard luck one. The fact that you look like a sperg already will help you, and they will stary going through the process of giving you income support for the disabled.

Dude there's no instant fix. Your long hair is far more of an issue than short hair. Your shorthair gives you that much more of an edge than longer hair. Stop being daft.

No thanks dipshit, I see white guys in retail jobs all the time. So no, it's not because there is some grand conspiracy to end white male employment, it's because you were just too much of a loser for McDonalds.

My grandmother said it. And we were talking about the social programs that help people find jobs.

Quit strawmaning, nigger

Step 1. Redpill yourself on race reality.
Step 2. Obtain some sort of skill that a migrant would be unlikely to have, like mechanics, welding is a big one, and so on. You can also substitute this with attending a cheap ass community college for a degree in something. This will help your chances.
Step 3. If you cannot afford or some other reason exists why it is impossible for you to obtain a skill or degree, lie on your resume.

That's an employment agency, what we are talking about is a different branch that is literally meant for the unemployable to get a source of income.

I'm not the guy who wrote that comment

>What race and sex are you?
Mongoloid, gender fluid

So when you aren't strawmaning, you are attempting to masquerade personal anecdotes as actual evidence?

I agree with the other guy. Just fuck off, nigger.

Oh, okay.

Why the fuck have not already sold moonshine?

That is a fucking no brainer

L2google. Start doing things instead of expecting things. You want a job? Look the part, act the part. You probably have autism though so go to a fucking job recruiting agency God damn.

>you gotta start reading these infographs maaan
>and you gotta go out and get tickets even though you don't have the money to get those tickets
>and make sure to lie on your resume so might get a job you can't do and get fired after a week

Get into some computer or IT area. Asians DOMINATE those fields, especially in places like silicon valley.

No one will give a shit what your special snowflake mental illness is if you can code worth a shit.

What evidence did that faggot have other than some shit he pulled out of his ass?

I want to be a bit cautious about it. I need to wait until the end of July, when I get off this prosecution deferral contract I'm on

Moonshine sales sounds like a good place to start. Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger and his son grew up to be president.

Seriously?

Real shit?

Nigga what

Long story. Rather not talk about it.

If you can't find a job then you're not trying hard enough. I'm sure there has to be a business in your town somewhere that really needs to hire people. Try Taco Bell. Try Target. Try Wal-Mart. Try McDonald's. The key is to keep applying for a job until you land one.

Well we need to know about you to know why you're not getting hired.

That's a good tip, but what happens when there's no more places to apply? What happens when all businesses no longer need help? What do I do then?

1. I specifically did not post dumb infographics because anyone redpilling themselves should do it themselves; research your shit, and do not take anything at face value until you have verified it with at least 3 separate sources.

2. I never said anything about tickets, the fuck are you talking about? Also community college tuition rates for in-state residents are extremely cheap, relatively speaking, and there are grants and scholarships for people too poor to pay tuition, depending on field of study. Although to be fair, he is automatically excluded from most of those because he's white, and apparently its okay to be racist but only against whites.

3. We are talking about jobs a fucking monkey could do. He isn't going for a position at a fucking research laboratory. Leaving that aside, the VAST majority of employers train new hires regardless of resume backgrounds. No one just says 'You're hired' then dumps you in with zero orientation.

I want to know too. I'm just puzzled on the whole thing.

You look like a real fucking weirdo that's why you're not getting hired Jesus Christ cut your creepy hair and remove your rapey denim

Thanks for the advice, asshole

So tell us

The truth isn't always sweet and polite and what you want to hear you child.

Dude. Ditch that vest. That shit says "i'm an edgy leftist faggot." Work it out in your head why these scum don't get hired, and protest about unemployment. They look like shit with studded denim vests, cover themselves in stupid fucking tattoos, and they refuse to... Get a fucking haircut. The vest is a minor issue compared to that. You might as well be on a blacklist as long as you have that bullshit on your head
Bottom line. You are not in highschool anymore and nobody gives a shit about your individuality. Time to join the crowd. You can be a special snowflake on the inside, but on the outside, your ass better look like a character from the andy griffith show.

Don't call me child, you sick fuck. Somehow, I'm the weird one, but you sound like a pedo or someone who works in a haunted house as an attraction.

I don't know what the issue is. Quit asking me.

Clean yourself up and don't dress like a degenerate fuck. If you're too awkward for interviews, I don't know what to tell you. I interview people all the time and if you lack basic people skills then I essentially reject you on the spot.

Don't listen to the neets saying people don't hire white males anymore. They're basement dwelling morons.

Image goes a loooong way

Dude, just about everyone who looks like that is usually a biker, or in a gang. Not a leftist punk. Where do you get these ideas? You sound like one of those people who hates those with tattoos because of envy or jealousy.

Childish trips checked

Well, I guess a tip is a tip

How is that childish?

Lol 5/10 b8. Made me laugh.

Take it from the engineering student

Engineering, pre-med and Law pay
but good luck studying

Alternatively, coding boot camps an IT classes are a thing

tfw you

Who the fuck still buys moonshine?
This isn't before 1930

You must be a real piece of shit

I don't get what you mean by that.

fucking economy is going boom and you can't find a job? I can't walk 1 block and not find signs saying Help Wanted KYS loser

I'm an asshole a lot of the time, and also rude and mean, but only to people I don't like. I can be an easygoing person and a good friend, but I'm also an asshole.

That's your problem. White male. This whole affirmative action shit has made it nigh impossible to get a job.

Maybe checking dat dere privilege will help

/s

Prayers man, in the same boat as you. Same age, same experience. Fucking A. I am told to wait until after the 1st of the month due to this holiday hiring freeze.

Picture didn't load properly.

You forgot to mention total loser.

I see man. I guess that's one possible explanation

Shut up brah. Not OP but I have short hair and I've literally applied to every business in my town.

Same experience.

I'm a white male, same thing.

I have a pretty good social life and have a decent dating life, unlike you from the way you sound. I'm likely more alpha than your bitch ass ever will be, you fucking manchild, even without a job.

sounds like folks dont like long hair on men. why is that, do you think?

>kys loser
Are you fucking 12, or are you just some fat fuck with no social life

>being this extremely homosexual

how does it feel to bend down for cock?

Oh, you're a faggot who can't stomach the truth about unemployed, malcontented, millenials like himself, so you're assuming my political beliefs and making blind jabs in that general direction.