haha

LOL
who ABLi here?

slipped and died

I don't have anything against Lincoln City man

innit

Sorry
who ABLiv here?

Why would a reasonable person hate Livorno?

What happened the gypo? Not seen him for a while

>tfw too smart to jump the turnstiles and get crushed

>0 titles
MY SIDES

saw him a few days ago, obviously he did it again like a madman!

we are winning the playoffs this year so next season liverpool fans can have a nice cry during their away game

If you are planning to watch them lose to West Brom tomorrow, it's meant to kick off at 1:30 but it'll probably be about 2:15 after all the speeches from Kenny Dalglish and the rest.

Can someone explain this meme to me

Liverpool fans trample other Liverpool fans, killing them. Now they remember it every year? Why were they trampled on the first place? I can't think of a similar event happening in other major sports.

they were giving out welfare checks there, brits being brits, started queueing et voi la'

Check dat dere

Should have been

The curse that slipped from memory

did someone fookin slip?

very very good thread

Okay I'll try and explain it.

English football became a hotbed of hooliganism by the 1980s (I'm sure that even in the 60s and 70s it was very violent too).

They came up with the bright idea of installing metal fences at the stadiums (picture related), to stop fans from invading the pitch like they used to do, but also (it's hard to see in the photo) there were metal fences that divided the crowd up into pens (you can see people sitting on top of the dividing fences if you look closely). I guess this was to stop mass brawls from erupting.

One day they had a big football match, FA Cup semi-final, between Nottingham Forest and Liverpool. The match was in Sheffield (cup semi-final, so neutral location).

Basically the people on the doors let too many people into the fenced off pens. They weren't paying attention I think, and they just let too many people in. It was over-crowded outside the pens, and the guy on the turnstile thought "i'll solve this over-crowding by letting them all into the pens", where it was already over-crowded. Basically he was an idiot.

>Now they remember it every year?
Liverpool is a poor area. It's full of dole-scrounging scum. These people have literally FUCK ALL to do with their lives other than complain about fucking Hillsborough. They spend their whole fucking lives moaning about it, and they whinge about how The Sun (newspaper) mis-reported it, or some such bollocks.

Liverpudlians are poor scum. Many of the industrial cities of the north are the same. Imagine Detroit, but without the black people, and imagine the white people had stayed there and just lived off government benefits.

And that's the story of the .

96 wne

Is there any way to know what the post was?

Thing is though, there are other factors that are often mentioned to be behind Hillsborough. Example, fans were passing tickets around and throwing them over the wall so others could use them, leading to the overcrowding.

None of this is even allowed to be openly contemplated as a possible reason and the Liverpudlians just aim all blame at the police, who they've hated for many-a-year for locking them up over trivial crimes like the old Scouse favourite, armed robbery.

I will never understand pushing into a section where its already packed

>i'm sure I can fit in there somewhere!
>just keep pushing lads!

Another explanation for the crush was that the fans heard cheering from inside the stadium and assumed that the game was going to start soon, so they started rushing to get in.

The wikipedia article does a good job at explaining the technical stuff, but also mentioned the whole context of the situation. Mind you, this was after the Heysel incident, and again Liverpool fans were responsible for that.

think i'd rather have leeds win the playoffs desu

190 cm I am summoning you now