Who here drinks this? Straight or mixed? 75% or 95%?

Who here drinks this? Straight or mixed? 75% or 95%?

I wish they hadn't banned the higher ABV one in my state, I'll have to go somewhere else other than the ABC store to bring my alcoholic dreams to fruition. Fuck you government regulation, keeping people from hurting themselves legally and shit.

General drink thread, /hooch/ is too slow for me. Smirnoff 100 right chya. What are your drinking, user?

I drink the 95 occasionally . Rough stuff. We make it mixed with pink lemonade or some other juice.

I have no other use for this stuff but maybe to make hash oil

Do NOT drink it straight... it will burn all the way down... and not in a good way...

What the hell could you mix Everclear with that it wouldn't taste like drinking straight alcohol?

Fucking nothin' brohan. Fuckin' nothin'.

Last time I had a bottle of the 75% stuff, I ended up drinking it all in one night and was fucked up for the next 24 hours. Probably killed a part of my liver.

its dangerous to drink strait. that high of alcohol % destroys your throat is basically like drinking gas or paint thinner. you have to dilute it

I was told by the alcohol snobs on some snooty web site that everclear is the cleanest alcohol you can drink. it is basically vodka without any water in it.
Rule of thumb to stay out of trouble when drinking it: 1 tablespoon = 1 shot of 100 proof vodka. Great stuff!

it doesn't taste any worse than vodka. it doesn't taste like anything. shit is just strong.

Abc? Are you a fellow nc user

not only that but it kills bacteria, good and bad, the whole way down. You end up with ulcers and nothing protecting them.

I used to drink this stuff a lot when i was young.
2 hospital visits, kept for 3 days the first time, 3 weeks the second. I went into septic shock from a crazy infection in my throat, and i was going into kidney failure so they had to be careful with meds. I almost died.
I learned nothing... i bought a liter of jaquins vodka tonight... half done so far...

Did you black out, user?

YES!

It will literally evaporate the moisture from your throat. If you are able to consume it without mixing, you have a legitimate problem. Soaking marijuana in it will make a concoction known as Green Dragon. When the magical weed alcohol is mixed with Mountain Dew it is almost palatable.

gtfo peice of fuck...this is Sup Forums not help me and dont do something funny cahn newfag

I mix it with Mountain Dew Baja Blast

I'm English and if I saw this I'd be the happiest dude ever.
We love drinking, but we never get shit that strong here... I can imagine it tastes like absolute fucking hell.

100% assholes

Haven't had that since college days, many years ago. Everclear punch was the 2nd most popular drink of choice for campus/frat parties (after beer, of course).
Lazy recipe. For each bottle of 95, depending who was making it add 1 or 2 cans of Hawaiian Punch, add ice.

only had a bottle once, was stong as fuck
and here im posting it while downing smirnoff 100

that's jungle juice.

I drink it straight, it burns like a motherfucker the whole way down but its a quick cheap drunk. Not to mention pretty much tasteless so if I use a chaser then its pretty much like drinking water with soda

This is why I want to eventually start drinking Everclear, i imagine it's the quickest drunk for the price.

it doesn't taste like anything. it's just strong.

Jungle juice is just throwing together whatever random hard liquor you can find into a bowl you pavement ape

pic related
>everclear in a nutshell.jpg

I do 1.5 shots of em. That's enough to get me pretty drunk if I can keep it down. Haven't puked yet.

i'm actually offended...
I've never been offended by a thread on here before, i thought alcoholics felt comfort in one another...
Anyway, yeah, we call it jungle juice. Common in south philly and camden, the last pic...
Maybe it's been lost in niggertranslation. Niggers call it jungle juice here, so we call it jungle juice ironically, because of the niggers and shit.

forgot pic

>not knowing how to handle your booze.

retard.

i know how to handle it too well... that's my problem.
i got my last job a full liter of vodka deep. in the interview i had a water bottle that had 2 shots in it even.
I feel sober about 8 shots deep. That's how much of an alcoholic i am. I'm not proud of this, but that's how i feel and react to alcohol at this point...
my problem is i don't feel drunk, i just keep drinking till i pass out.

Don't care how old you are, you're still young if you're dumb enough to end up in the hospital twice from drinking. You sound like a little college faggot that had 12 bud lights then shat himself and then threw up all over the sidewalk.

i mean i litterally have the shakes until i'm around two mixed drinks deep. I pour 4 shots an 8 oz drink.... I don't even seem normal until i'm mildly drunk...

mentally i am young i guess.. drinking since then.. i don't remember the last few years.
i love alcoholic threads here. you guys have no idea what alcoholism is even. i sleep 1-2 hrs, drink when i wake up, pass out by noon, wake up and drink till i pass out again.
I want to die. but i don't.
I drink to die.

You're not an alcoholic, you're a shitlord with too much time on his hands lol.

I don't recommend "rehab" to anyone but I might just recommend some help for you. Be safe user, if there's such a thing as regret after death then you might have a tough time post-life.

i downed 8 shots since i posted last
i love you
i'll tell god about you
but there isn't one so when i die i'll rot and forget instantly instead. i still thank you for careing. truly.
but if there is a god, i'll let him know about post , and hopefully you get a free pass to heaven.

yeah i'm glad i smoke weed, thanks for the reminder.

haven't touched that gay drink in years.

Fuck off gate keeping faggot

I prefer drunkenness, but I think it's true that smoking weed is better for you. Good on you, user.

Wow you're so cool. too bad lying on the internet is a symptom of alcoholism. Even if that was true, that doesn't even make you an alcoholic lmao.

lol... i just downed 4 more... i'll pass out soon and i probably won't remember the last few hrs... it's fine..
I wish i don't wake up.

Too bad being a faggot is a predictor of suicide

i'll miss you too.
We're never gonna meet again. Think of the things i could tell you about...
The things i hope to forget forever

i'm just posting cool pics at this point...
I'll miss you... Eventually i really hope.
I've fucked up my life so much, i hope it's soon.

you're a cool dude

the worst part about this is this, is all i really have to share from my life...
saved images...
i was really "livin it"

>drinking fucking Everclear

So are you 19, or one of those pathetic hopeless drunks that gets the DTs if you go a day without booze?

goodbye bros im goin to sleepm i really hope fr good

I puke that.

Neither, I'm just curious about things that alter the mind more than other things.

>curious about things that alter the mind more than other things
My mistake. You're 16.

Drink what you can handle.

Thankfully I got good genetics, and can drink a lot. Those who can't, don't. It's that simple

In a way you are not wrong

Yeah, I picked up the same thing from that. Ever clear is shit tier, might as well be drinking bartons

Pussy lightweight here. Had 5 of pic in fact related

40oZ

This makes me want to go to the gas station and buy a beer thanks a fucking lot user

They are closed lol.

Rose's are red
Petrol is brown
24 hour gas stations are open
All year round

(but stop selling beer at 3am in my state)

Svedka. Cheapest vodka that doesnt give me a hangover. At $16 a handle I cant complain

I drink it mixed with cranberry with the 95, I don't put much of it in it. Shit fucks me up but with cranberry you can't taste it

You were told some stupid shit. Everclear is full of impurities. Sure it has a high alcohol content, but it also has a ton of garbage that will make your head throb.