Is it true that Russia outside of Moscow is basically a bunch of feudal territories?

Is it true that Russia outside of Moscow is basically a bunch of feudal territories?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Ring_Road
youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Ring
youtube.com/watch?v=hg7S_YzjCwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mjscow is trash and should be nuked for the greater good.

Yes

>muskovitian churka from central asia thinks that he's white

>mongol calls decent russian people nonwhite

THat's fucking terrifying

I went to Kalmykia once and yes.

But why isn't this common knowledge? I literally just found this out last night while talking to a Russian buddy of mine

Where's it supposed to come up in conversation?

what do russians call areas outside of Spb and moscow? I remember they used a word synonymous to "shithole in the middle of nowhere" but I can't remember it

people talk about Russia A LOT here

ZAMKADYE(Зaмкaдe)
From ZA-Behind and MKAD-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Ring_Road

no, inside Moscow it's also still feudal as fuck.

I visited more than 30 russian cities and Moskva is probably second worst. The worst city is Sochi.

Russia is hypercentralised, so all resources go to Moscow. Moscow is like 19th century London, while rest of country is 19th century India

also there is moohosransk - small town somewhere in shithole

Yes.

And to the East, they only exist as supply towns for Moscow. youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU

Best civilization aka city in russia?

Moskvabad is a feudal churka state.

Girls with dicks live in Moscow and Petersburg though

>This is what zamkadysh believes
kek go to work for your shitty 100k

Novgorod.

Based

spb

Saint-Petersburger

A fucking swamp.

THIS.
Also, a little fix:
>Velikij Novgorod

Fuck you.

// Siberian

It should be t. Siberian
Are you a new here?

lol fuck your gay wannabe european city. outside of the cit centre it's just a shit version of moscow. also you're all hipsters

And city center is fucking huge, I rarely even go to the outer territories, where commieblocks are.

what happens in cities like ryazan, pskov, yekaterinburg, novgorod and those smaller cities that aren't spb and msk

Moscow>Spb>golden ring>>>piss>shit>>>rest

actually ekaterinburg and kazan are being quite well developed and are "non city" tier

Life goes on as usual. People spend their time shitposting on Sup Forums and drinking tea.

Rostov masterrace coming in.

where is it?

Moscow

home of gaz best city

moscow infested with hachs and churkas, shittiest city in russia

No, but Moscow still should be nuked tbqh

t. Siberian

muhosransk - literal translation is place where a flies poo, really means city less than 1m population

looks like typical modernised commie crap

shit, full of winos and always shit weather

Sochi far better that Moscow, probably in 1000 times

central cities of moscow, spb are nice.
the rest is third world tier shit. and don't listen to those russian hicks itt defending their beloved villages.

t.Kachubek selling pakhlava on destroyed after 2014 sochi games beach

>central cities
*central parts i mean. the main streets

Sochi is a shithole full of churkas, so is Moscow, but in Moscow you can at least get a job.

nice engrish

outside the center of city moscow and spb the same as other muhosransk. even worse because infested with 20+stories commieblocks with tons of cars near them

What happens in north central Russia and why it has such few density of cities? It is just bad weather?

yeah, and non-central parts are something cyberpunk asian anthill with commieblocks. like any other muhosranks.

>bad weather?
Yes.

Well, Petersburg is there and it's okay. But the weather is shit, yeah.

I live in rostokino. not centre and bretty nice place 2bh. and i have a free house lel

In Sochi you can get a job too, and you can live in warm climate on the coast, moscow also full of churkas and hachs, also shit air and you have to spend a lot of time in transport

Oh wait, by "central Russia" you meant not central Russia, but Siberia?

Well, the density is even too high, I would say. What to do in these cities? Nobody would come there if not soviets. Siberia has enough land on the south.

Sochi is london tier. There are too much churkas even for moscovites 2bh

poverty, alcoholism, abortions, snow

literally your average muhosransk

nobody even live there, except some dumb from norilsk

>golden ring
what is golden ring?

its better than most and close to vdnkh

Sochi has the same salaries as all other oblast centers.

I dunno, maybe it's nice if you are Moscow's downshifter, but for a person from any other oblast it's the same shit.

a bunch of smol cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Ring

>why aren't there a lot of cities in Patagonia
I wonder, user

>its better than most
no it's literally the same shit as other poor, ugly and depressing russian towns

youtube.com/watch?v=hg7S_YzjCwU

from this thread everyone outside of moscow is a butthurt racist !!!

I'm just telling that Moscow looks like any other soviet Muhosranks, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

The central parts of Muhosranks also look better.

>the same shit
with better weather

And with kubanoids and armenians everywhere.
Do they even have winters in there?

return to your shitty caucass abdul

We are not, it's just that creatures inhabiting moscow are not people. You can't be racist towards non-people, can you?

>Muscovites are sure that they are different race from Russians
Nothing new here, move along.

true

>nomad memes

Nomad is a perfect example of a moscovite. He is arrogant, ugly and stupid

>nomad
Who?

underage, ban

>all these mad non muscovites
keep that hate faggots

oldfag detected

>WTF dude, I mean, this meme is SO epic, why don't you enjoy it
Yeah, nah

Russia basically runs on 'blat', which is to say 'favours' from others in a semi-informal way and it sort of runs back to the era of the Soviets.
That might mean, you call in a favour to get some items, vodka, food etc... all the way up to dodging the conscription, being elected to mayor, getting a better job and so on. To most westerners looking in (like myself) its incredibly corrupt and has its roots in organised crime, but for those on the inside, its basically their way of life and a form of 'upward mobility' in a fairly nasty kind of way. Because while you might have called in that favour so your son dodges conscription, at some point later that favour gets called in and you maybe do 2-3 years in prison for some misdemeanour's someone else did or they bury a couple of journalists bodies on your property one dark night.

That runs all the way up to the top. Now while the Tsar has his little Barons out in the countryside who are there because he's elevated them to that status, the Tsar is also reliant on them to maintain his own stability with their favours, to deflect anything that's coming up from the bottom trying to depose him. Cash basically only gets you so far in Russia, as does your immediate family as support, you do need the social connections to 'know someone' who in turn knows someone that can fix you up.
Course, you welch on those favours later on, you're a dog and get kicked to the kerb, or buried in a grave somewhere.

Short version-
Yeah its a festering shit hole of oligarchy, crime and despotism.

wow...

what's chechenya like?

>Russia basically runs on 'blat'
Stopped reading here, the info is outdated. Like ~20 years outdated.

A feudal state of Russia :)
Putin pays them to not get rapey on the Russians and so far it seems to be working.

Chechen's are fucking scary cunts, they're basically filthy sand people that know how to aim a gun and that basically makes them the spec forces of the muslim world.

Have you just watch brigada and thought it is a documentary? What's the fuck you are talking about?

>20 years outdated
Not really, it was still there pretty recently by my own estimates and some of the more scurrilous relatives that live there.

>i watched some shitty one hour documentary about 80s USSR

like Afghanistan

>watch brigada
Never heard of it

Just travelling through the place. You want to show how it is now from your perspective, go ahead.

>Putin pays them to not get rapey on the Russians and so far it seems to be working.
Can't Russia crush them? They're only like 1% of the population, they'll fall in a month at most of the entire army gets into it.

>Chechen's are fucking scary cunts, they're basically filthy sand people that know how to aim a gun and that basically makes them the spec forces of the muslim world.
*cough* turkey *cough*

Seems like you got absolutely nothing from your traveling. I don't understand shit and it's not about perspective or something. It's just you talk about things that don't exist anymore or changed beyond recognition.

Everything is wrong, both about modern Russia and about imperial Russia

>Just travelling through the place.
>do 2-3 years in prison for some misdemeanour's someone else did or they bury a couple of journalists bodies on your property one dark night.
Yeah, i can imagine that.

>Hey John, do you want to know how is life in Russia?
>It's all about blyat. For example, yesterday Ivan asked me to bury three dead journalists in my yard. Tomorrow he will give me three cows a chimpanzee and a few bactrian camels.
>You call it corruption, we say "upward mobility".
>Such is life in soviet russia.

Seriously though, cut down on shitty movies.

Russia went in, got crushed horribly in the 1st Chechen War
2nd Chechen War they went in very hard and managed to crush them enough (literally bombed into the stone age) and establish a pro-Russian government to run the place. Its generally cheaper that way then going in like they did in Ukraine when it went anti-Russian. Ukraine is going to be very costly for them in the long run unless they can get a pro-Russian government into power there.
Syria will also do a fairly good job of bleeding them white for a while too.

Turks are ok as a military, but they're generally fairly moderate people (for muslims) and don't go on Jihad for the kicks like all the medieval, backwards cunts do.
Chechens are hard line, no bullshit ones that will murder your sorry arse for mucking around. Very dangerous.

Oh I wasn't talking about Imperial Russia
Tsar Putin is doing a good enough job of sending you back there.

Tell me how you dodged conscription then?