Beast thread? Beast thread, get in here degenerates

Beast thread? Beast thread, get in here degenerates.

bump

horse pussy is a boring flat slit with no definition or features other than clit winking

horse cock is where it's at

Ultra-res dog cock.

I'm gay, but I would fuck that

That's pretty gay. Even if you putting your dick in the horse cock. Its still gay.

Bump

Found a guy who let's me fuck one of his goats. It's really fucking great. Goat pussy has like, what can only be described as marbles all along the inside, and it's tight as fuck. Better than my girlfriend's pussy for sure. Not sure it's worth getting my knees dirty all the time tho lol

AMA!

Why did you crash a plane into the twin towers?

Not a sandnigger.

I am welsh though, so joke away lol

Ok here's my real question, do the goats like it or are they indifferent?

Pretty indifferent sometimes, but when they're in heat they'll literally bend over for you. First time she really didn't like it. He held her horns while I squatted down, held her ass and pumped away. Came deep in her and when i pulled out she just walked away and a sheep came up and ate the cum out of her.

The next time she was in heat and loved it. She knew what I was there for and kneeled right there for me. Even pushed her ass in the air so I didn't have to get my knees so dirty. On the way out the barn she wanted more and kept running in front of me and standing, hoping for more cock

have you tried anything other than goats?

Aye captain

meh, i have fucked up desires. I've learnt to accept them.

Tried a sheep once. Was overall looser, though easier to get into initially. Also tried a dog (bitch) once, but did anal and vagina. Only done once with those, but have extensive experience with goats

hey mate i've made my peace with it. I'm not gonna give any moral justification. Truth is I just like fucking things, and I like feeling different feelings. Human pussy gets boring, yknow?

How was the dog?

Dog was okay. Did it when I was younger. Friend had it, and I was sleeping over at his place. We were both about 13, 14. He showed me her pussy and said that he fucked it all the time, then started fucking her in front of me. IIRC she was a german shepherd. First pussy I put myself into, as my only other sexual experience as with this chick who only did anal.

Anyways I fucked the dog for a bit, and it felt great, then my friend told me to try her ass. I didn't have lube so I tried for a while and she yapped for a bit, so my friend licked her ass and then stuck me in. It was tight as fuck and I nutted within honestly a couple of minutes, but there was a little shit on my dick afterwards so I was less inclined to do it again. A few years later and I can't get enough of anal tho so...

nice

>tfw no videos of dudes pounding horse pussy hard and making their fat asses jiggle
it's like the best thing about mares is the booty, idk why it's so hard to get some rougher mare sex on film

Anyone here actually fucked a mare? Does it live up to the hype?

Damn

I didn't yet but I'll do it as soon as i get the chance

Horse dick??

no

I'm kinda into this stuff but I will never understand how anyone looks at a dog dick and wants to put it in their mouth. It looks like if you skinned a human dick.

Guys I've never fucked an animals pussy can anyone help out

>a sheep came up and ate the cum out of her

Damn that sheep knows how to party

i totally would fuck a horse. or a dolphin

Webms? Gifs?

beasttracker net is the best place for beast

This

Need more horse doughnut assholes male or female don't care which

How the hell do you even fuck a horse without it kicking the shit out of you

tame horses dont kick

Tie it's legs up lmao idk

My uncle own a barn and I can assure you one of the horses kicked the shit out of a stranger once

I'd love to try a mare or a bitch one day.

Haven't had any experiences with female animals yet, but I have had some fun with male dogs before. There was this german shepherd I got to play with a lot, he was my favorite. He took my virginity(I'm a male btw)

....I even starred in a video with him.

Would anyone like to know more?