Bernie and Trump only agreed to this debate because they hate the idea of a woman president

archive.is/csMJV
"The Pettiness of the Angry White Male"

He's got a good point. Why are white males so afraid of a woman being president? Why haven't Bernie and Trump both dropped out and agree that having a woman president is more important than anything else?

>What was meant to be a challenge to the status quo has long devolved into harassing behavior by white male progressives (called “Bernie Bros”) that is sexist, racist, and disgusting.

>when Donald Trump appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live and publicly stated he would debate Bernie and Bernie quickly agreed via Twitter, it was both surprising in the blatant misogyny of the moment and unsurprising considering the behavior of Bernie over the past several months

>It’s petty. It’s childish. It’s incredibly sexist. And it’s par for the course for a campaign that has routinely ignored and/or mocked the concerns of violent misogyny so prevalent among its supporters.

SAD!
Instead of just handing her the presidency, Hillary Clinton has to defeat not one, but two misogynistic white males. Patriarchy really is some powerful stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/stein-huffingtonpost-com-remove-charles-clymer-as-a-contributor
washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/may/25/should-hillary-be-disqualified-white-house-amid-em/results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> only agreed to this debate because they hate the idea of a woman president
>He's got a good point.
pick one.

My Women's Studies group warned me that this subreddit was filled with misogynists too. I should have listened. I thought we could just ahve a good conversation about why Bernie Sanders, a supposed "Progressive", is doing everything he can to exert his male privilege and prevent a woman from being president.

> It’s about the symbolism of a less-qualified white man (Sanders) disrespecting the presumptive nominee of his supposed party, who is a woman (Clinton), by agreeing to debate another less-qualified white man (Trump)

Why are you "feminist" "equality" and "progressive" libtards make a big deal out of one gender of one nominee? Are your convictions all just bullshit and dropped at the first sign of inconvenience? ie just virtue signaling to feel better and superior when in realty you are literally inferior with that kinda thinking?
No need to answer it was a Rhetorical Question.

>there are actually people out there who believe all opposition to hillary is based on the fact that she's female

wew lad

Charles Clymer, a blogger and activist, has recently been held accountable by the feminist community for his oppressive and misogynstic behavior. He has been know to ban women from the Facebook page he created and administers, Equality for Women, for seemingly just disagreeing with his point of view, and wrote this sexist rant towards one such woman on his (now it seems unpublished) Facebook page, Equality for Women.
He also appropriated the #YesAllWomen hashtag to promote his religious beleifs, made questionable statements about sexual assault, and tone-policed and gas lighted women of color in a predominatley white Facebook group, and been psychologically abusive towards anyone who disagrees with him.
All of this behavior sparked the creation of #StopClymer

change.org/p/stein-huffingtonpost-com-remove-charles-clymer-as-a-contributor

>less qualified
Trump is qualified for the office as per the constitution.

If you support Hillary then you are not a feminist, case closed

>b-b-but she's female

fuck you shitlord, that doesn't mean she's a feminist candidate. tired of her pandering bullcrap

They are so cancerous, it is painful, I hate to say it but we really need a conflict to bring back these people in reality.

Because they are the srxists and racists. They whine about racism and sexism but they are the ones who judge based on race and sex. If you are a male you're automatically a sexist (unless your Muslim or black) and if you're white you're just inherently evil to them unless you spend your life harassing other whites about their skin color.

The left is just comprised of miserable assholes that are no better than pol.

Wow, virtue signaling is so pathetic.
Hope he will be teared apart by feminist, have his wife leave him with the money, the house, the children and the dog.
Some people just deserve misery by searching it so hard.

But when the same angry white men support Marine Le Pen and Frauke Petry it's suddenly not okay.

If Hillary was qualified to be president she'd have beaten Bernie by now. As it is it could take another month.

the immigration issue is the most important, Trump takes that one.
Nice bait though.

I don't want Hillary to be President because she's a stupid, bloodthirsty, warmongering, Amerca-hating racist.

I don't like sanders but I'd take him over Clinton. She's a literal criminal under investigation by the feds and people think she should be president kek. Hopefully she ends up in court.

Who could have seen this coming?

Or because Hillary won't debate? Jesus fucking Christ kill everyone

Hillary represents everything feminism stands for. Or did you mistakenly believe feminists give a fuck about equality?

>He
>"Proudly gender nonconformist. They/them"
Did you not even read THEIR bio or are you intentionally misgendering THEM?

either one will gladly debate hillary
why doesn't she join in?

>invite hillary to debate
>she declines
>trump accepts
>some idiot writes some shit
whatever

Women's suffrage has already damaged the country enough.

People aren't giving a woman the presidency? Misogyny.
People are pointing out the woman is a serial liar? Misogyny.
People are pointing out the woman made a career out of suppressing other women and hounding them for speaking out about her rapist husband? M..isogyny?

And let herself be out numbered by the patriarchy? The misogyny would be off the charts

Liberals had a chance to pave the way by electing the first female vice president. Instead of making Sarah Palin the second highest elected official in the land and setting her up for a presidential run, they elected creepy Joe Biden, proving that liberals hate women.

Bernie is a kike, so he isn't white.

>HIllary
>A Human Woman

This election cycle just keeps getting better and better.

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/may/25/should-hillary-be-disqualified-white-house-amid-em/results/

Jesus Christ want kind of fucked up article is this

How fucked is $hillary after all the lying, denying, and cover ups shes done?

Sad part is, I would take Palin over Hilldog any day

George Zimmerman is white. The 4 chan shooter was white. Elizabeth Warren is an Indian. It's 2016

That's a legitimate concern. Bernie already got called sexist every debate. But I'm guessing by now, anybody who thinks it would be sexist is already going for Hillary no matter what

sjw are getting more retarded by the second.

Hillary Clinton had a chance to debate Bernie Sanders and she chose not to out of fear, even after she promised to do that debate months ago. How is it "misogynist" for him to debate someone else?

If misogynist for him to even run. Same with Trump. They are white males who are only running to prevent a woman from being president

>Proudly Gender Nonconforming: they/them.

Bernie and Trump both exposed the cheap labor scheme in a big way to a bunch of pissed of white males.

That makes them both targets by the Money Printers. (Cheap brown labor equals big profits.)

I hope they have the debate in front of a massive crowd in Cali and spend most of the time talking about loss of jobs because of cheap labor.

Trump can take the loss of white culture angle (he probably won't.) Bernie and Trump can both take the exploitation angle and really wake up some fence sitters.

Last I saw, she wasnt invited because she has already passed on debating Bernie

>he definitely won't
ftfy

Men would have to step aside for a woman to accomplish anything.

>Bernie
>white

>Archive

Thank you, based Burger.