the squinty eyed one

Nope, at least that I know of
One of those is correct

i'd say 2

6, obviously

whichever one is a feminist and got called a queer

Correct! How did you guess?

How was she raped?

The way she dressed , she looks okay too.

Freshman year of college, guy she lived with just held her down and went to town
Yeah, she's got the slutty vibe for sure

Bet she enjoyed it. Post more.

did she go to the cops?

It was pretty brutal. Bruises all over, injured cervix, butthole torn open from anal rape...

Nah

Best sex ever. Trust me, she has a rape fantasy fetish now, its hard to top that sex.

Bet she has a loose asshole anyway

Any chance you could rape her again?

Chto, chert voz'mi, ty prosto trakhayesh'sya obo mne, kakaya-to suka? YA khochu, chtoby vy znali, chto ya okonchil klass moyego klassa v Morskikh pechatyakh, i ya uchastvoval v mnogochislennykh taynykh reydakh po Al'-Kaide, i u menya boleye 300 podtverzhdennykh ubiystv. YA treniruyus' v gorillskoy voyne, i ya glavnyy snayper vo vsekh vooruzhennykh silakh SSHA. Ty dlya menya nichego, krome kak yeshche odna tsel'. YA unichtozhu tebya, chert poberi, s tochnost'yu, kotoruyu nikogda ne videli ran'she na etoy Zemle, otmechay moi grebanyye slova. Vy dumayete, chto mozhete uyti ot togo, chtoby skazat' eto der'mo mne cherez Internet? Podumay yeshche raz, ublyudok. Kogda my govorim, ya svyazyvayus' so svoyey sekretnoy set'yu shpionov po SSHA, i vash IP-adres proslezhivayetsya pryamo seychas, poetomu vam luchshe podgotovit'sya k bure, lichinke. Burya, kotoraya vytirayet zhalkuyu meloch', kotoruyu vy nazyvayete svoyey zhizn'yu. Ty chertovski mertv, malysh. YA mogu byt' gde ugodno, v lyuboye vremya, i ya mogu ubit' tebya boleye chem v semisot putyakh, i eto prosto golymi rukami. YA ne tol'ko intensivno treniruyus' v nevooruzhennom boyu, no u menya yest' dostup ko vsemu arsenalu Korpusa morskoy pekhoty SSHA, i ya budu ispol'zovat' yego v polnoy mere, chtoby vyteret' svoyu neschastnuyu zadnitsu s litsa kontinenta, vashe malen'koye der'mo. Yesli by vy mogli znat', kakoye nechestivoye vozdayaniye, vash malen'kiy «umnyy» kommentariy dolzhen byl sbit' vas, vozmozhno, vy by derzhali svoy grebanyy yazyk. No ty ne mog, ty etogo ne sdelal, i teper' ty platish' za tsenu, ty proklyatyy idiot. YA budu der'mo vas, i vy utonete v nem. Ty chertovski mertv, kiddo.

Unlikely, but maybe

ok den

Whoa. Plot twist.

what's her name, user?

Yeah, I think you should give some thought about it. Looks like she wants more.

all of them and you can never prove otherwise and even if you do, you're raping them by denying their truth

This doesn't add up...

What do you mean
See filenames for a clue
Nah, I don't fancy taking it up the ass in prison. Not worth the night of fun

A well-planned rape, perhaps perhaps.
Tell us more about her.

Emily Zhang? Close?

You know her?

I wish. Do you know her well?

Not really. She's hot though

How'd her asshole feel?

all the same person dickhead

I'm not the one who raped her, but I bet it was heavenly. Virgin tight and tighter from resisting the cock. He was a big boy with a big little boy too, no wonder she couldn't take it

Very hot. Where'd you get these pics from, Instagram?

FB and insta

damn son, you seen the guy naked?

was the rapist white, black, or hispanic?

In a locker room, yeah

White frat boy type

keep the pics coming, man

Kys, you guys are sick.

Bet she screamed as he busted her butt

What college?

Won't say, but she's a smart one

Fair enough. But just a hint: is it a university or a liberal arts school?

University

ucla huh?

Maybe

that many asians in one place its either in la or hawaii

They do call it U C lots of asians

i would have guessed east coast. ivy league probably.

I'm not saying for sure

so... i guess the only question now is whether it's harvard or mit.

Not OP, but she is indeed MIT.

>oh shit

I wonder what kind of panties she was wearing when she got fucked

Far right... hot and kinky look

i wonder if she still has those panties. or if the guy took them and kept them as a souvenir.

I know I would rip them off her and keep them. I'm sure Emily Zhang would've liked that.

yes, they should kill themselves, but only after raping emily again

its a trick..they are all the same person.

They all look the same

Put them in a trophy case or something

how many girls do you think he's raped?

No idea. She probably wasn't the only one

did you hear about this incident from the rapist or someone else?

A bunch of people, including the rapist and her

so they were drinking, and you were all living in the same building?

Lucky bastard probably has a giant collection of torn women's underwear in his dresser, next to the chloroform, handcuffs, and ballgags.

Asian women can't be raped by white men, they always enjoy a bit of the white pole.

Cut your dick you idiot

Even when it starts as rape, it always ends with the girl cumming multiple times around that white cock and begging for more.

You too. Idiots.

Is the rapist in jail at least? He should never be free again.

So you were raped and are ashamed that you enjoyed it so much. That is still no reason to call other people names.

Why do you say that? He's doing the lord's work.

statistics say 1 in 5 by modern definition of rape so at 2-3 of them

Forget it. You are all autistic idiots with no emotional intelligence. I hate this website. Full of psychopaths.

That sounds about right. However, as we all know, the modern definition of rape is overly inclusive. I would be surprised if more than one of these girls had been raped for real.

If she was my girlfriend, the rapist is already dead or missing.

Well, you can't get a girlfriend. So speculating about that is pointless.

How many times were you raped, user?

Kek this is the most reddit post Ive seen this month.
Please get

Only on Sundays.

fuck
RAPE HER

Most of them. Chinese girls learn to take daddy's cock in the ass young

Why is incest so prevalent of the Chinese? I remember some hot shit on gonewild audio, the hottest was an asian talking about how her daddy's cock was throbbing in her hand.

What happened to the guy user? did he get caught?