So are Bawww threads a thing anymore? Haven't been on in years and want to feel sorry for myself like old times...

So are Bawww threads a thing anymore? Haven't been on in years and want to feel sorry for myself like old times. Call me a fag or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have a reason to feel sorry?

Mainly self disappointment in all my set goals. But looking at it as a whole, no. I think that's what gets me the most. I have no debilitating diseases or deformities. I'm not rich but not poor. I have food and don't go hungry. Stagnation just kills my soul and I feel like if I had an actual disorder other than diagnosed anxiety and depression I'd have a real reason to be sad. Which would help

Self bump

Where's all the edgy fags from 2009 to tell me to kill myself?

I tried Sup Forums it felt good to be back for a moment. 404 incoming

We grew up, became stagnated and depressed too. Im from 2011 though so i think im considered a newfag.

no we can still save this

Dude I'd rather go back like 4 years and hate myself enough to look at Bawww threads than feel an empty hole in my personality. Don't listen to the medication pushers. It honestly turned me into a horrible person who doesn't give two shits.

I dint have any of my old pics. It kinda helped with my depression

I dont believe in medicine to correct "mental illness"

Thank you bud. Shit maybe I just want a way to give back. Like I'm good now, but at a cost of half my fucking personality. Like, it's good for ya to feel sad even though I was at a destructive rate and convinced to hop on pills. Now I feel like a fucking normal shitty human

Good don't. All it does is distract from my real issues.

Post some nice chill/feels music bros? youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY

In a weird way it does. I deleted my collection in hopes itd help me progress.

Anything by hotel books is kinda cool in a slam poetry Type way. It's kinda Christian based but you don't notice.

I guess I can dump some of my small collection, but I can't guarantee they are all good.

Yeah, now I dont seek these threads out anymore. Outnof sight out of mind i guess. I found this one and joined because i got the clap from a bitch, got rejected on asking a chick i genuinely like intellectually (for once) etc etc. Been feels bad for a few months. Whay about you two?

Anything helps bud. We all appreciate your contribution.

I've been feels bad for nearly 3 years straight now lol. I bury it everyday with pills alcohol drugs and the gym. I know crazy combination but every second of the day I'm looking for an out.

Feels bad when you actually connect with someone yet they don't. I've only had it once and feels like it won't happen again. Plenty of new ones. Just not the same.

I’ve got some feels. My girlfriend was abused by her biological father, and when I met her, she was pretty fucked up. She had flashbacks of the abuse. I did everything I could to help her. Things got bad. Real bad. She started talking to me while having flashbacks, thinking I was the person that was in the memory. Then she thought I was her dad. She asked me why I did those things, why I was such a shitty person. I kept talking to her, but when she came back, I didn’t tell her what happened. I just told her it was a random memory. It’s been a few months, and things are fantastic. She feels better than ever, she smiles more, she’s just more radiant. But I still remember hat conversation. It still hurts.

a fair remedy to your ailments is to embrace the prospect of traveling. nothing filled my soul with more joy than meeting new people and doing new things. i barely had any money but once i got out there people seemingly came out of no where to help me, before then i was helping out of my own kindness without regard to any award. i still have bad days. and there are times where i feel like melting puddle of broken dreams. yet i keep going on. step outside once in a while, talk to a few people, they dont bite.

Fuck man. I´m glad things are better now, and i wish you the best of luck with your gf

Just be glad you can be the one to help her through that bud.

Thanks man. It feels good to vent on here sometimes. I just can’t tell her about what happens when she’s like that because things can still be shaky even today. For the most part, she’s a lot better than she used to be.

was told to come over here. 1/3

2/3

3/3

People don't actually believe that do they? Teddy bears are there for children because they are weak and the world scares them; people discard their teddy bears because they become stronger and able to cope with the world. Or you are an autistic weakling.

Have an arrangement with a qt at the gym in a few hours

Do it for me user

Don´t fuck it up user. Have fun.

No idea, i'm just posting images that i've saved.

This pic makes me so sad, it reminds me of a trip I took long time ago to Brazil where this cute girl seated behind me, and at some point my brother tells me
>user, that girl is looking at you
And of course I was like, yeah sure thing buddy bit it was true after all, imagine me thinking for all 7 days that the trip last if I should talk to her or not.
In the end I didn't get the balls to talk to her , just spent all the way back looking at the long roads just like the pic.

I won't don't worry, I'm overenthousiastic for nothing

Do it for all of us, we are rooting for you bro

You shouldn't be, I coud use advice

OK, what's your sorrows my man.
I have a lot of experience in fuckin it up, like a LOT

What exactly do you want advice on. Easy advice would be yourself in the long run. But if you're trying to make it a sexual couple time thing it's a whole different game.

The other day i met this chick. My Friend later told me that she liked me and asked for my facebook. First day talking but i know what´s going to happen. Any tips on how to hold on to this chance? Don´t want to bore her, but i´m just a weird loner.

Cont.

On a more personal note, she’s the first person I’ve ever given every piece of myself to. I’ve told her every secret, every regret, every wrong thing I’ve done. All the way through high school, until I met her, I never confessed any love to anyone, because I knew that it was temporary. I grew up in a military family, moving every 2-4 years. I never had a best friend until she came around. I’ve always been alone until she came around. The problem is that I’m still alone, even when she’s here. Not all the time. Just times like now, when I can’t sleep. It’s almost midnight for me. I haven’t slept in days. I keep thinking of all the things I want to say to her, but I’m to afraid to hurt her or scare her away. Loving her broke me out of one cage and put me in another.

I came across her 2 days ago in the gym, after years of almost silence. We used to be quite close years ago but then went our own ways in uni. Latest contact was on and off talking on fb and via text until wednesday she saw me at the gym and she texted me saying 'behind you' I was flabbergasted at first and we went on talking for the rest of our workout. Then she said we should go together Friday.

That c about sums out up for me