I will just let this here

I will just let this here

Hoo come on faggots, complain about it

Nobody here?

at least they are "educated"

Hello

Sensible chuckle.

What's the problem? That's 100% what's happening right now.

>work study job
a condition for many scholarships, OP

His shirt says 2015 you dunce.

First glance I thought it was graduation caps growing on trees to symbolise how meaningless diplomas are becoming

It is scary
Hello mi amigo

>complain
$7.99 ??????
oy vey

Really makes you think..hmmmm.......

Thats actually pretty funny

This style reminds me of Herge, did they somehow bring him back from the dead to make this?

mmmmm
Really makes you think

Hes a fucking year out of college, hes not gonna be a multi-millionaire, are you this retarded argentina? It makes perfect sense to have a job working for the DPW or janitor when its your first year out of college

>STEMniggers laugh at me for majoring in a foreign language
>graduation time
>all of the STEMnigger jobs are outsourced to Pajeet and Chang
>mfw I'm employed with a cozy government job abroad starting in June

underrated.

Browbeating, sarcasm and thinly veiled insults are all anti-conservatives have. Apparently a landscaping startup isn't as cool as another internet of things start up that no one needs.

It's not how it's supposed to be if you go 80 thousand dollars in debt. However, Mr. Rake probably got a meme degree.

wow
Really makes you think huh?

nice dubs, secondly, if you go 80,000 dollars in debt and this is year seasonal job to pay back debts, thats pretty good desu

gaucho detected

Yet the same scenario is happening for Trudeau, almost literally, and no one cares. Fuck em

>It's not how it's supposed to be if you go 80 thousand dollars in debt.

How is it supposed to be then?

Having a degree needs to be decoupled from the idea that it leads to an automatic high paying job in the sky. The economy and job market is built on practicality. A degree should be viewed as a weapon to get ahead not as a passive shield to protect you from economic disparity.

Lol Italy please

You're saying that a recent grad got a union job at a school with government benefits?

My god how awful!

Seriously the "janitor" stigma needs to die, they're doing respectable labor and make more money than a college grad 40k on debt with a humanities degree.

They are new yorkers

tell me more

>Seriously the "janitor" stigma needs to die, they're doing respectable labor and make more money than a college grad 40k on debt with a humanities degree.

This.

kek

Fuck off of my thread faggot

desu senpai

Make me, you degenerate.

This shit is actually pretty accurate, but hey, at least that guy has a job.