>lead the league almost the entire season in wins
>secure 1 seed
>win the WS

>indians lose 2016 WS in heartbreaking game 7
>2017 season starts
>play like shit
>probably lose division to the twins or tigers

really boils my noodle

The SFG are not s good baseball team and Brandon Crawford and Buster Posey are in their 30's.

sup DG

fuck gomes

White Sox should protest the result
Steroids are illegal

astros are being no hit despite having 2 runs

who has the largest penis on the Reds pitching staff? One might guess Garrett for obvious reasons, but my guess is Lorenzen because of his abnormally large neck and long torso, I bet he's got a real corn snake on him. What do you guys think?

If Bumshit is so good why don't they plug his hick ass in LF and win the game?

I don't get it?

He's one of the best pure power hitters in baseball.... More homers per AB than Trout supposedly.

PUT BUM IN THE GAME

winning is weird

Great OP

>pathetics throw no-hitter
>lose 6-5

>Asstros

>Cusb
>Whos
>the destitute bombed out hovel of Shitcongo

I love the giants too

it just works.

>LF destroys shoulder attempting catch
>durrr why not throw the franchise pitcher in left field he hits good and far too

this is what Gaints fans actually believe

You have been visited by the Cutch

/yourteam/ will hit a home run tomorrow, but only if you respond to this post with "Hello, Cutch!"

Hello, Cutch!

Why did none of you tell me watching MLB network during the season was so great

Hello, Cutch!

It was CF.

Bumshit doesn't have the range to play center so he'd play LF and strikeout at a 50% clip

>houston gidpers

Hello, Cutch!

Hello, Cutch!
it better be Mossy boy.

Eat shit, Cutch!

Because you couldn't afford it? Been watching since 2010 bro.

You tried getting ur ass ate yet?..????

lol

Fuck off Cutch

>cusb

oh sorry I don't know WHY I didn't get my facts straight before flinging shit at a shit colored team and fanbase

>that top of the sixth for Asstros

What in the actual fuck

BUSTED PUSSY NO WHERE TO BE FOUND IN A GAME WHERE HIS TEAM IS ABOUT TO BE SHUTOUT BY A ROCKIES PITCHER.

A POSSIBLE MADDUX AS WELL.

SOME SELF PROCLAIMED "BASEBALL INTELLECTUALS" TOLD ME POSEY WAS GOOD.

WHAT'S REAL?

Is that a real girl?

does anyone else think that Jackie Robinson didn't die but actually started identifying as a woman, put on a grey wig and became his own wife?

From my step sisters IG

Post the ig f@m

u wildin asking for that lol

Hello, Cutch!

>Astros being no hit
>White Sox got 1 hit
>Giants got 2 hit

Who will be no-hit tonight? I'd say the smart money's on someone from Padres-Braves or Mets-Marlins.

Padres get their first no hitter tonight dubs confirm cap this

Shut out by Colorado AT HOME
BY A MANLET.

Find me a bigger L in all of the 2017 baseball season

Fucking embarrassing.

I don't want to heard shit about SF until June.

>I don't want to heard shit about SF
You're literally the only one talking about them. Are you mentally disabled?

Giants need to go on full sell mode. They are truly and totally fucked.

oh shit nigga

woah

Do it fag. It's your step-sister, she isn't blood

Hello, Cutch!

Okay last question though.
I need YOU to answer it.

Please assign the Bigger L:

Quintana and the Stockings getting humiliated in first touched up for 5 runs while the opposition throws a 1 hitter.... Or..... The city of Frisco getting perfecto'd for 6 innings and scraping two hits in a CGSO (AT HOME).

has Q destroyed his trade value already?

yep, whos are stuck with him. at least they have michael "head case with no control" kopech and lucas "the nationals value me so little that they traded me for adam eaton" giolito.

MARINERS!

You can only reply to this post if your team didn't trade valuable prospects for jose quinbusta in the offseason/jose quinbusta isn't on your team right now

royals

Theoretically could the angels trade mike trout for a better team?

there is no team with a farm system deep enough to make the angels a good team without mike trout

Uhhhh... The Yankees....

Dodgers could give up Bellinger, Welker, Brock Stewart, Calhoun, Mitchell, and Lux.

mest-marlels

the dodgers and boston before they blew all of their prospects on a 7th ace could have made a trade for him.

Theoretically the Dodgers could. But the idea of the Dodgers having a good farm makes people here angry so I'll just not say more.

kek
are those players going to replace the 9-10 WAR that trout provides on offense and defense? are they going to make possibly the league's worst rotation good enough to compete? the angels not only have a godawful team without trout, but they don't have a good farm system. trading trout for a good farm system doesn't solve the problem of the team being shit right now.

Yes. but it would require several top prospects, all of whom live up to their potential. probably wont happen
or they could just trade Trout for Bryant and CF prospect

More than that...lux us young at this point so realistically you'd HAVE to include Urias in this as well... And Jordan sheffied.

>are those players going to replace the 9-10 WAR
they need to replace Trouts 9-10 war plus the war of the other players they are replacing
trout brings in 10 war while only taking up one roster spot

Buehler and Stewart are 2 WAR pitchers. Bellinger can be 3 WAR 1B. That's already 7 and they are making the minimum.

Or Dodgers also agree to take Pujols.

Trout plays defense and offence at a level that Bryant couldn't even sniff. Fucking idiot. Animals like you who disrespect talent like Trout's in comparison to a bitch like Bryant is disgusting.

CF is the most important outfield defensive position. Who's going to replace Trout's production there? Who's going to replace his 6-7 offensive WAR in the lineup? There is no combination of prospects you could throw at the Angels for Trout that would actually make their team better than they would be just keeping him.

Dodgers throw in Joc.

Cody Bellinger has gold glove caliber CF AND 1B.
Kid is going to be a fucking monster... You might be high as shit if you don't think the Dodgers have prospects to get trout. Dodgers got all the top infield prospects and pitchers.

royals angels

Maybe you leverage Trout for multiple elite level players from some team and then turn them into prospects

You'd never pull it off because everyone would see it coming from a mile off

>red sox win

>no longer have direct tv
>can't watch mlb network anymore
Why even live?

No one's going to trade multiple elite players for Trout since you will not be improving your chances to contend immediately that way.

Fuck Strop I hope he dies tonight

>Verlander gave up 9 (nine) runs and still has a better ERA than Kluber

How

Duffy and Santana are the only aces in that division

stop

I wouldn't trade the house for a single batter, even if the batter is as good as Trout.

>Finnegan out with shoulder sprain
Why can't our starters stay healthy

>Q somehow gave up fewer runs than Kluber and Verlander today
Heh, based comedy central

What players do you think are on steroids?

Ervin Santana
Eric Thames
Jake Arrieta
Jose Bautista
Bryce Harper
Gary Sanchez

Astros came back down 5-0 again

Ass's literally gave the game away

The American League needs to be shut down immediately. There's no good god damn reason this Cleveland/Detroit game should still be going, and keeping the Barves game from airing on FS1. For these retarded cunts, a pitch is just something you can do every once in a while between pick-off attempts.

Literally all of the good ones.

how the fuck does Anibal Sanchez still have a job in the major leagues

A's have more history than your faggot Asstros.

What did Anibal Sanchez mean by this?

Yeah but the 1stros have more runs than them

Keep the run I'll take my historic franchise that has actually won

does Detroit even have anyone up in the pen? what the fuck is this? and why isn't fs1 going to the game worth actually fucking watching?

You can keep the salt too, my friend