Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums.

You kids have never connected with the people you trash. You shit on any group you can to make yourself feel superior. You're afraid of the world around you, so you blame your problems on other people and close yourself off with stupid right wing rhetoric.
The alt right is completely driven by fear. You're closed border because you're afraid of immigrants. You hate muslims because you hear scary stories about them. You're against arts and sciences because you're afraid of taking any chances, resigning yourselves to demeaning manual labor tasks like welding, telling yourself you're the smart one for doing so. Even your hatred of women is just a way for coping with your failures with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BEFY1SfQZI

>Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums
>weeaboo faggots

Yup

fuck off kike

Shitty bait, mate. It's not even worth a rating.

here, have some "Jewesses"

Oh, you planned this so far.
I wonder what comes next.

Are you perchance going off in a tantrum defending muslims?

nice proxy you faggot

Nope, I legit work in Guinea. I like it here, too, but I'm going back to the States in July

how would I have planned that someone would randomly throw out "kike"? I just had a folder I saw an opportunity for.

As for Islam, I'm very critical of Salafi, but I do know a lot of muslims and am supportive of them.

oh it's another MOD FAGGOTS GET PROXIES AND SHITPOST BECAUSE THEY'RE KIKE FAGGOTS episode

Again, not a proxy. Have fun in your frozen post-Soviet authoritarian shithole, you're the last person who should be throwing stones

>ya stop being afraid of change i'm going to put lots and lots of poop on it

Delete the thread you autistic proxy faggot,you're not fooling anyone kike

PROXY KIKE
R
O
X
Y

K
I
K
E

Not a proxy, and you're just about as likely to be one with your frozen Soviet shithole. Sorry for getting you so buttmad. Also, ironic that Lithuania, one of the most historically Jewish countries on the planet, is throwing that insult at me. Your culture owes a lot to the Jews. Having identity issues?

>and am supportive of them.
Why?

There's literally no motivation for me to use a proxy. I haven't said anything even controversial.

You have autism. Sorry Sup Forums has you feeling so butthurt.

It's literally +23 C here right now,you sweating yet,kike?

Hey sperg, we're about to save the fucking planet. Go fap on the anime boards.

It's funny he calls you frozen soviet wasteland. I though that was our export.

Because the muslims I know are just as good of people as anyone else I know. Religion never comes up either. The only way you would know they were muslim would be if you asked them, or went to a wedding or something with them. I support them as people. I don't care that they're muslim, and I wouldn't care if they were Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Satanists, Hindus, or whatever else.

Are you 100% sure you are not using a proxy? If yes then I will believe you.

>calls people close minded bigots who talk shit about people they have never met and places they have never been
>talks shit about someone from a country he has never been within 1000 miles of about said counties history and physical location

What do you have to say for yourself?

Cultural enrichment time, Sup Forums

Why did you have to mention them being Muslim at all, if religion doesn't matter and never comes up?

Thanks for the flag tho

I don't like anime. I've mainly stayed here for Sup Forums, though lately I've given a lot of advice on /trv/ because I've traveled a lot. /lit/ is also a nice board.

It's probably about 90 degrees outside, so yes, I was sweating when I went out to lunch, but it didn't feel particularly hot because I've been in West Africa for the past 3 years.

nice projection kiddo

What the fuck are you doing in Guinea anyway, other than being a judgmental cunt?

nice projection kiddo

Guinea flag for OP

Calling him a kike

sharpie in pooper with timestamp or gtfo

If you aren't a piece of shit slinging shitposting mod then why is this autistic thread not deleted yet,sweating kike faggot?

Because I was literally responding to someone who was inquiring about how I felt about Islam.

I've admittedly never been to Lithuania, but I've seen a lot of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. What, you think you wind up in Guinea before visiting a lot of other countries?

yep, I'm positive. Nice quads

>You kids have never connected with the people you trash
I would be a libtard if this was the case.

Because I haven't broken any rules.

>that op
>that fleg

ayyy

Fuck off we're full.

Cucks like OP ruined Sup Forums
Sup Forums is just the reaction to his immense faggotry

Prove me wrong.

ahahahahahaaahah

dude im from fuggin germany
google Nordrheinwestfalen (NRW) more specifically Kamp-Lintfort/Duisburg home towns of mine
the former was the most criminal city in whole germany for many years and the main port for drug traffic into the east of europe
the second the town with the most shitskins

you have literly no idea how it is to walk around the city and the only sound you hear is a mix of Arabic Turkish Niggerish ( still not beliving they have a language) Gypsy talk and some russian polish english chinese

faggots can't into reality

>Because I was literally responding to someone who was inquiring about how I felt about Islam.
But if it doesn't matter, and you don't care if people are Muslim, why bring it up? You could have just responded with "Religion doesn't matter to me"

>You're closed border because you're afraid of immigrants.
No, because we need to be selective in those we allow in. We have 3rd generation migrants here that still don't do shit to be a productive member of society. They get paid for doing nothing and won't even show the slightest bit of graditude, they feel entitled to it.
It's an economic thing - despite the lies of leftist politicians, we know the majority of migrants end up draining our social welfare instead of contributing to it.
We dont need leeches that are only in for the free stuff.

The only women I despise are feminists. Real submissive women are ideal

Are you really really sure? I believe you but just in case someone here doesn't.

Closing the border from immigrants is not a fear; it's a reality. The alt right alerted that opening the borders to millions of immigrants was a dumb decision, and the left said "Nah, you're just afraid, they're harmless".
Guess what? The alt right was right (ironically).
Even if I don't agree with most of their opinions, they predicted the immigrant backfire, and they were right. Now piss off Guinea, get back to your banana plantations.

back in your cage guinea pig

I've lived in Guinea and Senegalears for three y, and I've visited Turkey, Morocco, and Hungary, the first two I spent weeks in. I have some idea what it's like.

Do you think the catholic theory works here. As in the greatest sex deviants are those who proclaim unending chastity. Which when turned to feminism would go as the greatest submissive girls are those who yell feminism the loudest.

Actually typing this, I can see the problem. Those people tend to be lesbians anyway.

Speaking of judgmental cunts, hey OP. What the fuck are you doing in Guinea?

No, no, pay very close attention. The person predicted I wasn't against Islam. I confirmed this with an explanation of my experiences.

yep, very sure. Nice trips

except that at this point more people are leaving the US for Mexico than the other way around.

Hi Norman

Lithuania is nearly 90% white. Feeling old yet?

You are from Nordrhein-Westfalen but you spell it wrongly? I think you might be lying.

Idgaf about mexican immigration to the US, Mexicans are my catholic brothers. My problem is with muslims fucking up Europe.

No, because I'm in my 20s. I'm talking about history. Not knowing your own history is sad.

Nice dubs. Post your favorite meme.

That's a cute doggo

nah, Sup Forums ruined the internet, and more importantly, the internet ruined society

Nice proxy faggot.

Hello fake belgium flag

I live in a downtown metro area and interact with and work with niggers on a daily basis. Always remember; liberals arent born, it takes decades of programming to buy into liberal ideas.

I was a fucking semi liberal until I started regularly interacting with minorities.

OP is a troll and full of shit

Sup Forums pretty much singlehandedly made Sup Forums relevant dumbass, along with Sup Forums which has a fuckton of crossover with Sup Forums.

What I'm saying is legit and deep down you know it. That's why it hurts.

>more people leaving the us for mexico
Sick meme brah
Gonna need some sources there.

Relevant in the same way as stormfront. Having crossover with Sup Forums is nothing to brag about. You sound 14, at least mentally

Dude, Why are you dodging the question on what are you doing in Guinea at your 20s? Are you ashamed of it because it's some humanitarian charity job? Why are you ashamed of it?
We all fully expect you to be a bleeding-heart liberal already at least you had enough balls to do something with your ideology rather than just cry at an university.

>made Sup Forums relevant

Sup Forums is more irrelevant now than anytime in the past 15 years. At it's zenith in 2008 or so, Sup Forums culture was so subversive that Sup Forums memes like 'Epic fail' entered colloquial expression.

Sup Forums is like a pale shadow of reddit now, it's nothing.

>now thats what I call b8
Please the only people who commit crime in my neighborhood (and the entire city) are niggers and a tiny minority of their white druggie friends (only in 'nicer' areas). Take a walk down the street in west Baltimore sometime faggot. I know thats a proxy you have. So id bet money your american. If your white youll come away a changed, more depressed person.

*if you dont end up in the hospital or the morgue

Forgot to fucking add that

In what way was I acting proud about crossover with Sup Forums?

You're projecting fag.

Facts are facts, and Sup Forums has done a lot more good than harm throughout it's history. Even if you can't believe the truth you can find on the board, it is irrefutable.

Short of "raiding" some social media and votes, oh boohoo, so evilll.

I haven't dodged that question a single time because nobody's asked that question. Yes, it is a humanitarian project. I'm interested in foreign relations.

You're bragging that this site is significant because of Sup Forums and Sup Forums, and you bring up the crossover with Sup Forums as a further argument for this board's importance. That's obvious. You dodge this because you have the mental abilities of a 14 year old.
> implying this board has contributed in any way to humanity

9 out of 10 of my heroin addict friends are more interesting people than you haterfags. You diss on people like jews who are superior to you, even though jews are awesome and hitler was 50% jewish. That is why he was so smart.

>Was asked a question
>Responded with an answer that he didnt care
>If you didn't care why did you answer
Stop being retarded

>I haven't dodged that question a single time because nobody's asked that question
I did. Three times. And yet you can't answer it. Let me get a iron wire and craft this again. WHAT THE FUCK IT IS THAT YOU DO IN GUINEA. Was that simple enough for you? Do you understand the question now? Was I clear enough this time?

I just did answer it. Boy, you seem perturbed.

lmao what
is this bait

Sup Forums is a great place to come for a self-esteem boost, because no matter how down you are on yourself, there are always a group of bitter NEET trumplets out there more pathetic than you.

is this a rare?

So you do nothing?
How does that give you any moral high ground at all? You're just there.

You don't create or maintain any infrastructure or newer agricultural methods. You just exist, thinking you're so fucking great and better than all the rest of humanity.

Pic is related.

Before Sup Forums, there was Sup Forums. So take a hike, faggot.

>You're closed border because you're afraid of immigrants.

Keep telling yourself that despite all the evidence of increasing crime, waste of social resources, and the breakdown in social trust in every single "multicultural" city is because of the "ebil right wing" rather than inherent human nature.

>You hate muslims because you hear scary stories about them.

No, we hate Mohammedians because every single country where they're present in significant numbers inevitably experiences honor killings, child sex gangs, and various forms terrorism.

>You're against arts and sciences because you're afraid of taking any chances,

Sup Forums has never been against either. We simply deride feel good degrees like Womyn's "Studies" that have no real world value, or the fact that modernists seem to think that sticking a picture of some man's hairy asshole on the wall constitutes art.

>resigning yourselves to demeaning manual labor tasks like welding, telling yourself you're the smart one for doing so.

I've never seen it shown that Sup Forums is overwhelmingly filled with people that work in trade fields, but even if it was, the outlook for the trades is better than the general outlook for university graduates. It doesn't make you smart to stick your head in the sand and ignore economic reality when looking for work.

>Even your hatred of women is just a way for coping with your failures with them.

And yet the most successful men with women almost always seem to dislike them. Could it be that rather than misogyny being a behavior solely of "sad little virgins", that rather anyone that recognizes female patterns of evolutionary adapted behavior will come to be muhsoggyknees and support patriarchal ideas?

0/10 bait

kek, virgin detected. i'm sure women can smell the insecure faggot on you from miles away.

this is exactly what i meant by

How so? The leaf seems like pretty principled man to me. It's a coherent and established opinion, some of which is wholly agreeable.
Then you ended up with a yo mama joke.

You're making yourself a fool, what I'm saying.

>ruined
So because we like Trump and didn't fall for the Bernie Automation and Cruz Missiles, we failed you?

>nigger

The people I "trash" usually have the same opinions as me.

LOOK AT ME

I am the Sup Forums now

>You kids have never connected with the people you trash.
Yes, because Sup Forums was so socially affluent and friendly prior to Sup Forums's creation.

OP ur a salty butthurt faggot but post more Winona Ryder ok?

Forget that shoplifting whore.

Don't talk shit about my waifu u fucking pleb

You fuck. We need more buffy the vampire slayer