Celebs 18+

Celebs 18+

no Roberts fag edition

Can I just say Emma Watson is only in the acting position she's in, because she was Weinsteined and only pedophile plebbitfags like her because of 13 year old Hermione.
As she grew old she became more and more masculine to the point of resembling Richard Dawkins.
Pathetic falseflagging watsonfags should proceed to an hero.

8-)

Roberts fag is triggered lmao

G is 19 in a few weeks.

heck yeah

Going to cum for Nina any minute now

Man imagine how awful Emma must have felt with that tub of lard Harvey fucking her.
His hot rancid breath inches from her face.
His numerous fat rolls rubbing against her bare stomach and her sensitive nipples, chafing her soft delicate skin.
His thick dick pumping into her tight vagina, not caring about her enjoyment just thumping away at her insides.
Her face grimaces in pain as his dick throbs inside of her as he goes deeper and deeper.
The disgusting smelly sweat off of his body falls onto her skin, smearing her with a stench that her body has never been used to. Her body now has a disgusting sheen of her own sweat and his and she cant tell where his odor begins and her's ends.
Then without warning she feels it, he starts to orgasm.
And she desperately tries her best to wriggle free before he can finish weakly pummeling his fat meaty chest and man boobs with her tiny arms.
But she's not strong enough...
He pumps her full of disgusting thick semen, accompanied by a groan that sounds like a hybrid between a strangled pig and a retarded whale.
Weinstein collapses on top of her for a moment, his full weight stifling her and almost destroying her delicate rib cage.
Emma starts to cry, the pain from this 300 lb man on top of her and the thought of his thick semen in her vagina have driven her to to tears.
Then he rolls off of her and starts to pull up his pants over his lopsided fupa.
"See hon, not so hard was it? I'll tell them to give you the role. You're gonna be an even bigger star than you already are."
Emma turns away from him and buries her face into a sweat stained pillow, his cum slowly leaking out of her vagina as she lies there.
She hears the hotel room door open and then close and she knows that he is finally gone but his stench... his smell lingers onto her skin, inside of her vagina, and in her mind.
A disgusting permanent reminder of what had been done to her.

Growing up so fast.

@_@

You saved the thumbnail, fuckstick.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

thanks for that pic for ants

the autistic midget boy is triggered

Newfag detected

plz lord give me the strength to defeat this addiction PLEASE

Fucking hell, she's so hot

I'm not a midget
My body is proportionate like a normal person you stupid fucktard

for fucks sake, he's actually shitposting.

nope. you weigh less than 90 lbs you tiny dicklet autist

Stop posting that watsonfag

so pretty

Fuck him

f

WTF

watsonfag so triggered he starts a false flag operation against robertsfag!

autism wars, holy guacamole!

fuuuuuuck

Dont do that to Nina and Lily, user

except it's all Roberts fag talking to himself. you're from Sup Forums... you don't see the raging autism we see on a daily basis

THIS.

ya srsly

I have a friend who shitposts, and seeing this bullshit over and over makes me want to do a home invasion.

WEWLAD

Watsonfag IS from Sup Forums faggot seebpic related
That's how we know he's a false flagging trollop

It can't be V, because V is F, so it's double V to make sure it's V, not F. But it falls to short consonant u then.

:3

I need that fucking job!

Watsonfag has severe autism making anti-andy sixx log threads
And spamming log threads too!

I wanna sniff Nina's smelly underwear, skidmarks and all

he main Herman of the celeb thread is an autistic NEET shut-in:
His posts =
>stutterfag spammer/VicJustice >Mackenzie Foy 17 years old - 2017
>Francesca Capaldie 13 years old - 2017
>Tayanon (one of them) as a homosexual circlejerk under the guise of a female celebrity
>Millie Bobby Brown 13 years old - 2017
>G Hannelius
>JJ
>impersonates Robertsfag by spamming spiderman, while requesting Emma R to be posted, fooling anons into believing it's actually Robertsfag
>does double bluff troll spamming horses when Robertsfag posts Emma R to trigger him, perpetuating a spam cycle
Typically, the NEET Herman's autism is triggered when other anons ignore him and he begins his troll posts/spam
Any questions?

Watsonfag is a suicide encourager

those hats
me too

see

I do remember when some Emma W. poster got really defensive and did Robertsfag-esque things but this was probably two years ago now.

Sup Forums is a suicide encourager lol

Watsonfag has a tiny dicklette

suck my dick semen demon!

yeah, i think it is.......excuse me while i snort some radium

Who is this dude?

classic

go for it friend. report back in with results :^)

An angel

sheeeeit

A very gay little boy

kek!

She makes my dick grow to a size I've never achieved before