Drinking Blanton's while eating McDonald's here

Drinking Blanton's while eating McDonald's here.

thats disgusting.

Where the fuck did you get that ice? a mid-western hail storm?

blanton's is so good, I wish it was cheaper

that's the good life

The bourbon is good. I'm too drunk to care about the food.
Spherical ice molds, my friendly user.

faggot with weak ice machine detected

Enjoy it without the ice.

It used to be $30/bottle just 2 years ago. Now it's $55-65. I miss the good old days before hipsters made bourbon expensive.

---

I meant to title this thread what is Sup Forums drinking tonight, but I forgot the title. :(

I'm drunk on cheap whiskey and envy your dinner OP.

I wanted to get their buttermilk chicken tenders, which are surprisingly good, but they were out. So I settled for mcnuggets.

What cheap whiskey are you drunk on? Old Overholt is my favorite cheap whiskey.

The ice melts more slowly when it's a large sphere, user.

When you get 'too drunk', you should switch to the cheap stuff.

Blanton's is over priced garbage

Blantons worth ageing?

OP here. I agree it's overpriced (these days, back when it was less expensive it was fairly priced). It's not garbage though - it's about as good as a nondescript non-offensive bourbon as you're going to find. While there isn't anything particularly interesting about it, there also literally is nothing wrong with it.

No distilled spirit benefits from aging once it's been bottled - on bottling they are as good as they will get.

smoking a bowl and having some lemon soda

Cheers user

>not drinking gold
I wish I could find that shit to buy

wasting good brandy with shit mickey dee

I don't fly international enough to have a ready supply of Blanton's Gold. It's a shame too, because that stuff is really good. Much better than the normal one.
- I started off the evening a bit drunk. Usually I'd make a decent meal, but tonight I was pretty lazy. Planning on smoking up a brisket over the weekend though, which will pair better than McD's did (though McD's didn't pair all that badly tbh fam).

Oh, also, Blanton's is bourbon, not brandy. I do have good brandy, though I am very very low on it, which is pretty unfortunate given that this particular one isn't made anymore..

I just got a bottle of this for my brother for Christmas...hopefully it turns out good

Looks like a great gift, user. Well done!