Alright Sup Forums I could use your help

Alright Sup Forums I could use your help

Basically, here's a TLDR

>made a bunch of fake iphone x receipts
>bought 20 fake iphone x's (cost roughly $3500)
>sold all 20 with fake reciepts for 1000 each within a week
>invested it all into bitcoin and cryptocurrency

I forgot to log out of my texting app after my last sale and the buyer said he has my picture and is going to the police. id assume other people have reported me but my numbers are always different

You guys think ill be fine? i highly doubt the police will care about such a small thing that they won't even be able to prove is fake and if they do i can just say i sold him a legitimate phone

pic for your attention

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/heres-the-verdict-in-the-kate-steinle-murder-trial-not-guilty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How exactly did you not logging out lead to him getting a picture of you? Sounds like he's bluffing you. Don't respond to him. Scams and low level cybercrimes like this happen hundreds of thousands of times per year and police do not have time to pursue them. You have low odds of getting caught, and even if they do, 1000 is not enough money for a felony charge. At worst it's a misdemeanor, essentially a slap on the wrist.

This

>log

1000 is most certainly enough for a felony charge.

He was with his dad and he sent the picture of me so i know he has it. I assume his dad took it when we were doing the transaction

Stupid little asian guy

The phone is not blacklisted, the serial number says its an iPhone 8 plus , it even has the apple store in it (most fakes connect to google store) Theirs literally no way they will be able to tell its fake if they even decide to do something about it

A picture is shit to go on.

If you feel really paranoid, put your Facebook on private and stop going out fur a few months.

He doesn't have your name or anything to identify you, so as long as you don't run into him or a police officer while your image is still fresh in the mind, you'll be fine.

You mean you scammed them in person and not online? This is a bit of a different issue, then. Probably best to give the 1000 back if this is this case.

Dunno where you live but here in Commiefornia its not, unless you stole it from a bank. CA is fucked anyway seeing as you can now get away with killing women and just say you didn't mean it.

if they do manage to get my name, what would be my best option?

That is a felony amount and criminal fraud for the receipt. If you get busted and others come forward and point you out, you're ducked. Hard

Depends. Here in Canada, theft over $5000 is an indictable offence, whereas theft under $5000 is considered hybrid, where depending on what you did, they can either charge you with indictable or summary.

If they get your face and name and go to the police you'll be fucked. Then, the others you scammed might file a report. They will put 2 and 2 together. To think they honestly can't prove its a fake iPhone is wishful thinking and naive.

Honestly, I would like to see you get burned for this.

I'd like to hear more about this killing women law

If thete is no way then how did they find out? They could literally just take it apart and find all of the shit hardware in there and compare it to the real deal.

my question: where would one acquire these fake iphones

lawandcrime.com/high-profile/heres-the-verdict-in-the-kate-steinle-murder-trial-not-guilty/

First and last?

You committed felony fraud, so you'd be a wanted felony so I would suggest getting a lawyer and fighting it. Maybe pretending you had no idea they were fakes and maybe see if you can beat it.

If you don't want to do that, Delete all social media with your first name. Move as soon as you can to be safe. Further the better (if your an American, leaving the state would be ideal). They won't Chase you down like a murderer( no man hunt or news involvement) but they are going to be actively looking for you for at least a couple years. Suspect you'll be put into the crime stoppers program. Don't work under your name and don't use correct spelling of your name when applying. Avoid government.

Once you use the phone for hours you will be able to tell its fake because its kind of slow. However i highly doubt if they go to the police they are going to take more than a minute looking at the phone and in that case they will think nothing of it.

it would be much different if say the phone was blacklisted or icloud locked.

Lived in Virginia and now in Florida. If you steal more than $200 in considered grand larceny, which is a felony.

If you scam someone out of their money, maybe they are a sucker and it's overlooked

if you scam multiple people, you are now a scam artist, and will be on the police radar