Tightest girl you've been inside of. Did it end up being the best?

Tightest girl you've been inside of. Did it end up being the best?

When I was 17 in fucked a 14 year old, it was like the third time I fucked so I had no idea what level of tightness I was experiencing. I had her friend naked on the bed too I was fingering her. Once in a lifetime experience, glad it happened.

I have the chance should go for it ???

yeah officer this post right here

It's totally worth it. You have to be gentle at first loosen them up before you go deep or it hurts them too much. But because of that you get to fuck 3x as long and they love it.

My neighbor who was 14 years old, turned 15 over the summer.
>and yes.

Lol srs question

>You have to be gentle at first loosen them up before you go deep or it hurts them too much.
this is bullshit it's all good if they're wet

women get off on shock and pain

Tighter it is the wetter they get. I love when you hear their pussy slop around ands it's clenching onto you.

Yur mom

Ur a fucking idiot it opens up the more they’re horny probably thought you are ugly as fuck

Yah but you have to get them wet first is all I am saying if not they is too much friction.

Like Pottery

Wink wonk

girl back in college. she was 22, I was 18. extremely tight. I came twice inside her once, did not think that was possible actually. and yes it was the best. never had anything that tight since. not even virgins. closest thing that came close is a couple girls i fucked in the ass

More pics of your tightest lay

My second girlfriend.

And no, she is the absolute worst lay I have ever had. Part of it was actually the tightness - it physically hurt her to be penetrated, which made her clench, and given how tight she already was, that made it painful for me.
Yes, tight is nice, but there's a limit, y'know? Vices are pretty tight, but it wouldn't feel nice to put your dick in one of them.

Anyway, the other reasons she was a bad lay are basically that she 100% dead fished it (probably because it was hurting her), and, well, it hurt her to fuck me. That is the opposite of the response I want from a woman that my dick is inside. I want to look into my lover's eyes and see joy, y'know?

Honestly, it was just unpleasant all around. She ended up getting thyroid cancer and dying after we broke up.

Pics?

I don't know why, but I loled at the end there. GG

Cute student I was fucking occasionally a few years back. Had never done anal and swore she didn't want to. Staying together for a weekend. Got her drunk at dinner. Back in our hotel, bent her over the side of the bed to fuck her. And decided it was time she lost her anal virginity. No lube, just forced my way in and did her very hard.

I mean
I don't think she got thyroid cancer BECAUSE we broke up. But she is in the ground now.

Sad story. But means that there is no reason not to post all the photos you have of her.

How was it?

Ain't got none. Never been one for taking pictures.

Fucked a girl on a hardwood floor once. She was so tight that her whole body moved when I tried to put it in. We traveled six feet before I was all the way in. Was not good sex.

Use your fucking hands

Very good. For me. Had to hold her down tight by her wrists to keep her from moving.

nothing beat my ex gf's butthole bareback

virginias are disgustinf

I'm married, but the tightest pussy I ever had was a white girl who was flat everywhere. She had a vice grip pussy. You know when that shit is holding onto you and gripping. Unfortunately I called her ham sandwich to her friends. They were like "how so?". I said she was like a ham sandwiches without mayo, boring as fuck. I ended up fucking two of her friends off that comment and shmoozing lol. Definitely the tightest though. She was inexperienced. Not the best lay but definite the tightest. 6/10, 10/10 with mayo lol

Doesn’t need to be a virgin to be tight. Tightest chick I fucked was well used. Skinny thing that had no tits and a nice round ass - not huge, but disproportionate to her frame. First time I Fucked her she was soaking wet I thought there wasn’t going to be an issue. It took some work still. Once I buried my dick in her I didn’t last probably two minutes before I had to pull out and blast a load. It was fucking great, tightest warmest pussy I’ve enjoyed. Still think about it often.

i fucked my 13yo cous when i was 15, definitely top 1 tightest.

best lay was on an orgy when i was on college

20. 5' , 100pounds.
And yes, definitely

tightest was my ex who was viet, 5' 2" and 110 lbs. She was 18 and we went out for 3 years, part of the time she was on the pill so lots of raw dogging that tight lil pussy