Talk to me Sup Forums, the woman I love left me for the father of her child. My heart is broken...

Talk to me Sup Forums, the woman I love left me for the father of her child. My heart is broken, and I'm drinking alone tonight.

Now you wont have to raise another mans child. Congrats.

Go fuck his sister

At least you know she wasn't fucking him behind your back.

Sorry Chris. You'll get over her eventually.

Dodged a bullet thats lame ass shit

Get with a girl that isnt a mediocre mommy

I'm here for you user. Whatever you'd like to get off your chest, feel free.

I fell in love with her. And I loved that child too, like my own.

His sister is a whore

I don't know that actually.. I think that might be why she's back with him.

Not Chris, but I know I will be someday, but today is not that day

you were fucking your mom?

i know how u feel my dude. ive gone though it before. i remember the pain. but it definitely goes away. its like your brain tricks you into thinking "she was my life" or "she was the only girl for me" ha neither are true. dont be your brains bitch user. i would recommend working out and finding new pussy. youll be ok.

Dodged a Fucking BULLET there, Boy-o!
I'ma call you NEO!!!
Count your lucky fuckin stars you didn't knock her up or raise that fuckin lil turd.

Stop being a possesive cunt and get on with your life faggot.

She was a wonderful mother, she was an absolute gem. I loved her like nothing else. She just decided I wasn't what she wanted anymore.

I tried to giver her the world user. I held her at night, and wanted nothing more than to give her the world. The thing is, she didn't just leave me.. she's making a goal of it to hurt me. She's being so hurtful and I don't get it. I never did her wrong.

So why not fuck his sister?

Oh and pics of his sister?

i wonder if you smartened up and figured out emotionally investing in women is futile.
dont do it, they will always fuck you over.

Women who have kids that aren't yours are garbage. Fuck their assholes and make them suck your dick afterwards. Never EVER have anything to do with them outside of degrading sex.

I was going to work out tonight but got drunk instead actually, I know one day I'll be over it but tonight is not that night.

I would've been proud to raise that child, she was so sweet, smart and well mannered. Her laughter was the greatest

>She was a wonderful mother

Doubtful

>she was an absolute gem

Shes trash

>I loved her like nothing else

Nah man you just liked the security and being able to be a "father"

> She just decided I wasn't what she wanted anymore.

She now wants the man that left her a single mom

Are you confusing physical attraction with love

Fuck off cunt

It's rough to be where you are, user. I'm sure it feels like she's trying to hurt you. She very well might be trying to hurt you.

But think about it in terms of her kid. Her child is going to be best brought up with both his/her mother and father around. If the two of them are together, that's even better for the child's wellbeing and sense of how things should be.

It really sucks to be you, who is on the outs of everything, but if she is reconciling with the actual father, at least it is in the best interests of the child. Hopefully that will make the pain you're going through a little bit more bearable. And hopefully you will be able to find another decent woman who appreciates everything that you can bring to the table.

I actually don't have any pics of his sister, but she's preggo anyhow.

She was a used up whore to begin with, retard. Grow a sack and stop investing in cheap sluts.

nice another child for you to raise OP

i feel u. gotta have ur grieving time. i find its easier if u start to dislike the girl. dont feel sorry or pity her. think of her as a cold bitch.

If I wanted to be a father I'd've nutted in her myself. The physical attraction was there, sure. But I really do care for her.

The thing is, I know the dude is abusive, in more ways than one, and she wants to get back with him for the childs sake. I mean.. I get it, but still.

Yeah that wasn't exactly the goal lol

People can change. All you can do is try to help things as much as you can, and step back when you can't.

Hang in there user. You will get through this. I will have a few drinks for you tonight though even so.

You're either a virgin or what, 19? maybe early 20's? You'll grow up one day.

Thanks brother, I really tried to do everything I could, but she's pushing me away. I don't know that there's anything I can do anymore.

Stop crying faggot you sound pathetic

>The thing is, she didn't just leave me.. she's making a goal of it to hurt me

Females are like that; it's their fucked up coping mechanism to emotionally detach - what she hates, she can't love.
They're acting out like little children do.
Men tend to move on, being the more civilized humans.

Consider these jimmies rodgered

Is that what it is? Do you think by doing that it's just making it easier for her? That makes sense, I guess.

You're so full of shit, user.
Seriously....

Why do you say he's full of it?

You'll get through this user. Divesting yourself from the situation is difficult, but it's the only thing you can do right now. After a few months, you will probably be able to manage checking in with her son/daughter to let the kid know that you are there for them regardless of what the kid's mom does. But in the mean time, you just need to focus on yourself and being the best person that you can be for the possible occasion that the kid ends up needing you. You can do this user! It's tough, but you can.

You just dodged the future where you had to refer to "my wife's son". now go find yourself a girl who didn't let some nigga cum in her you muppet

The kids really too young for that I feel. I doubt she'll even remember me in a few months, or years. She's just a toddler. But thank you for the kind words. I know I'll get through it eventually, but tonight we drink

"you muppet" hahahaha thank you for that. That made me laugh

She’s horny asf then

Salut, user. I dedicate my hangover tomorrow to you!

>Why do you say he's full of it?
Because of "reconciliation" and "best for the child" real life doesn't work like that, especially if it's true what you said about them.

To hangovers, and waking up drunk!

She says he's changed, and I know her goal was to do what's best for the child.. I know it might not work like that in reality but I hope for the best for them.. I hope. All I can do is hope the best for her.

user, if you want to talk more to one person as opposed to the mass user that is Sup Forums Sup Forums, feel free to email me at fuz006 at gmail dot com. I'm happy to talk through things with you whenever you need. I appreciate how much you're willing to and trying to do the right thing right now, as difficult as it is.

>She says he's changed
Adults(!) nerver change in behavior and habits, unless they experienced some traumatic event on their own.

He's just acting and bullshitting to her. And she's trapped in a kind of Stockholm Syndrome

It will get better.
Remember to breath.

I feel you OP. Heart break is the worst. It truly is.
The only condolences I can give are that in time, it eventually hurts less. It's impossible to see now, and it'll probably be impossible to see for the near future, but someday you'll just realise you're a little less upset then you once were, and you'll start to heal.
Take your time, let yourself be sad, but do know it does get better.

Wish you luck man.

Don't tell me that user, please, I hope to god it's true. I hope nothing but the best for her, she deserves the best. They both do.

I'm trying user, thank you.

I'm writing your email down just in case, tonight i address the masses but I may need that we'll see.

This is why I have trust issues with women.

Thank you brother, I appreciate it, not many people say "Let yourself be sad," that's actually something I used to tell her when she'd be upset about things.. thank you

Kill yourself and live stream for us?

Do it faggot

Okay, I mean I guess. It's not that bad but since you asked so nicely..

Fair enough user. I'm here if you need me.

You're welcome. I'll have a drink for you too.
If you have any close friends or family, definitely reach out and let them know how you're feeling. Maybe invite them over and have a vent session when you're ready. Stay safe.

There will be others.
Nigger.

My family never supported the relationship to begin with, and most of my friends are her friends as well so it's a bit tough. I'll stay safe though thank you

Spoken like a poet.

Thank you, that means quite a bit really

lost the one
drinking with you tonight...
no uplifting thoghts for you sadly its been a year now and it doesnt feel better..

Tell me about her, man. I'm here with you.

Start going to the gym, download Okcupid, and try not to act too autistic or pathetic. Drink your feelings away every night, just make sure to keep your job. Stop being an emotional pussy. It's not that hard.

You'll go through a lot of bullshit and dumb bitches but eventually you'll find one to hold on to that makes you forgot that slutty cheating ex who tried to emotionally manipulate you into raising her crotch fruit (and yeah dude, sorry she def was cheating on you)

lived with her for five years..took it for granted..started using cocaine and i went down a bad fucking road... she left me..found out...she was and still is the one for me..i got really bad tried iv all kinds of opiates..did every drug under the sun...then i said stop to myself...i looked deep inside and changed myself wholly...ive completely taken a 180

good news is were speaking again and i stay at her house and we fuck and hopefully maybe well get back together eventually but i know thats not what she wants at the moment but...it seems to be going that way so heres to hoping it happens....im sending good vibes ur way...
i love her and am in love with her very much still so...hopefully one day shell love me back and trust me again and everything will be great...she was and is truly the one...
at least i still get to see her and we make love and yeah....
im hoping that she gets back with you and realizes that everythign was better....

sorry for mispell or whatever im a bit buzzed

had a thing for this girl since high school..
we were eachothers firsts and only sexual partners...i ahve no interest in any others or anyone else...

take some time away work on yourself...maybe shell notice and realize she fucked up

short version..i was coked up so much
and i had a girls ending me ndues from work she found..bleh....such a long story...

hopefully things are looking up for me now...but its all up in the air..

Just keep yourself away from the drugs and hard stuff, work on improving yourself and she'll take notice I'm sure of it. I hope all the best for you mate. And thank you, for the well wishes

you do the same...work on yourself and i havent touched anything but alcohol in a long time and alcohol is even occasional i regularly run and improve myself with meditation..its good shit...its really seeming to work..hopefully anyway..i just know shes the one..i love her so much
im sending you all the good vibes i can
hope the best for you too bro. you even got quints...good sign for ya lol...

oh also something that really changed it all for me and helped me take a step back was my experiences with san pedro tea...not a drug to me...it felt more spiritual..maybe try that out...it helps you realize things like everything is connected...and you can manifest anything you want really through energy and waves (hippy babble) but...anyway it helped me...and may help you...it was how i was able to get off all the shit and focus on myself....but yeah anyway im about to sleep so again well wishes...work on yourself...shell come back i feel it..

Shit didn't even notice lol
Well, this next drink is for both of us. May luck find it's way to us.

put positive out and postive will come back

Have a goodnight brother, sleep easy. All the best to you.

she might just give it time and work on yourself bro
dont get jealous thats counterproductive...let this old guy show his true colors if he hasnt changed

hopefully you can get some sleep as well
good vibes to you
goodnight

I hope not, because I know what his true colors are, and I know what that'd mean.. but if so I'll be there for her. Thank you.

discord is "creature" if you need a friend or to talk more.

but i got an early day tomorrow so
no problem for the words..
and being there for her when it falls down is sometimes all it takes
but for now. goodnight. take care
think and live positively and it will come back to you