Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that feel when you're the only one posting in this thread

Seeing this doggo makes me wann call him and tell him he's a good boy

But i can't

Nah man, I'm lurking

Met up with some old friends last weekend, it went exactly like this picture...

They all had kids
They all had wives
They all had families
They all had careers
They all had nice cars
They all had so much success in my life

I felt like a child talking to them, they laughed at me when I tried talking to them about video games we all used to play together, they laughed at me for not owning my own house, they laughed at me for not being married or even having a girlfriend

People I used to spend every single day with, people who were my best friends now mocked me and talked to me like I was trash, felt awful.

I just pumped two years of my life into a project that is a commercial and critical failure.

Failure is the mother of success user, keep going and you WILL win..

I feel you bro

when you try to hide your emotions with self depreciating humor but really you're just adding one more person to the list of people who laugh at you

Bump

Hey, baby.
Thing, I guess.
I miss you.
A lot.
I don't know what the world consists of anymore.
I hope you return to me.
I hate to be this way, but we both know what happens if you don't hahaha.
I'll protect you from him, don't worry.
Myself, too.

So what's up anons? How you feeling?

I could be doing a lot better, my best friend of 6 years recently told me they hate me and have only tolerated being around me because they "didn't have anyone better to be around" with, once they met someone new and I guess better they dropped me like a sack of rocks

Wouldn't even tell me why they felt this way, just that they didn't want to be my friend anymore and today I found out they gave back everything I ever gave them, it hurts.

I watched a movie the other day where a woman suicide bombs her husband and child's murderers after considering doing it remotely and bailing and then coming back.
I went to go ask a friend why she would choose to die (good job, nice house, pretty, she had family and friends) and the question got dodged, and I was told I was being a judgemental asshole. I am suicidal, though this friend doesn't know, and when I got angry and insisted I was just trying to figure out he characters motivations, I was told not to talk to her about suicide because her grandpa killed himself. That was Tuesday. It still hurts.
This friend and her husband are currently My only friends, and my wife and I aren't talking and I moved to her home country and know almost no one here.
Should I just hang myself?

Well as cliched as it sounds, you're better off without that kind of "friend" in your life. Even if it doesn't feel that way now.

god you are boring. you take out your suicidal feelings on someone already victimized by some selfish asshole who quit?

C'mon Guys! It's Christmas!

youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

But her attitude was that he must have done so in a situation where it was a good choice, or at least it seemed that way. She just thought I was like you, thinking that suicide is always unjustifiable selfishness.

I don't know how fragile this girl is, but I'm guessing it'll blow over in a few days. Maybe, if the topic raises again, you shoot an apology saying you honestly didn't mean anything by it. And depending on how well guarded you keep your suicidal feelings, you could mention that you tried to kill yourself in the past/were suicidal in the past; and that you understand why a person would kill themselves, you were just curious why that specific character would kill herself. I dunno, though, I've never been in that situation, I tend to hang with a pretty thick-skinned crowd. Good luck regardless.

I mean I was abbreviating the story a bit and paraphrasing, which probably makes her sound worse han she is, and I've heard her talk that way to her husband, so I imagine she's already forgotten about it. Truthfully, I'm the one with thin skin.
But I can never tell people I know the truth, that I'm not okay. My wife knows, but she's just as selfish as the rest and retreats into books and ignores how disappointing I am.
I just... I wanted to say "don't tell me what I can and can't talk about, you obviously don't know me well enough" but I just hit a wall where I knew I couldn't confess my mental illness, and even if I did it would probably be seen as a lie used to gain a foothold in the debate or just plain old pity. What's more, I constantly feel judged as immature because I wear my emotions on my sleeve and these fucking Germans pretty much expect you to be stone-faced all the time. So as soon as my tone gets raised a little, my perceived (x negative emotion) is matched in spades and I'm scared into shutting up. I hate so much about my home country but at least I rarely got that shit