Disney CEO Blasts Bernie Sanders for Accusing the Company of Paying Low Wages

>Sanders told the crowd that the entertainment giant “pays its workers [at the park] so low that many are forced to live in motels because they can’t afford a decent place to live.” He contrasted that with Disney’s “record-breaking profit of nearly $3 billion last quarter.”
>In response, Iger blasted Sanders in a private Facebook message:
>“To Bernie Sanders: We created 11,000 new jobs at Disneyland in the past decade, and our company has created 18,000 in the US in the last five years. How many jobs have you created? What have you contributed to the US economy?”
fortune.com/2016/05/26/disney-ceo-bob-iger-bernie-sanders/

Jewish civil war when?

>Jewish civil war when?
Soon hopefully. Them killing each other puts them in the same camp as muslims

This is where I can see trump destroy both Bernie and Hilary. He actually created jobs

I'm a bobcat now

>a multi millionaire CEO of one of the largest corporate superpowers on earth knows the struggles of a minimum wage earner

wtf???? i hate sanders now...

>a communist jew whos never worked a day in his life knows the struggles of the minimum wage earner

I wasnt defending either one of these jews
I just get annoyed by pretentious assholes in general

>We created 11,000 new jobs at Disneyland in the past decade, and our company has created 18,000 in the US in the last five years
Maybe, but how many did you get rid of? This stinks of figure massaging. And wasn't there a huge uproar a couple of years ago where disney fired half the workers at their theme parks and replaced them with cheap immigrant labour on apprenticeship visas or something so they didn't have to pay them the full wage.

Surely motels aren't cheaper than doing an apartment/house share? In the UK even the worst Bed and Breakfast places are more more expensive than renting a property in a similar area. The only reason people even stay in those places over a fairly long period is because they aren't there long enough to justify a 6 - 12 tenancy in a rental property.

It's more expensive in the long run but if you live paycheck to paycheck a hotel for the night is probably all you can afford.

many were probably temporary because of renovations. still bernie probably has less to show for his time in the government aside from bombing christians in kosovo just like hillary

Like those 200 polish scabs he used for construction on the building daddy bought him?

Does laying off american tech workers that trained their currynigger H1B replacements count as creating jobs? Fuck Disney and fuck this CEO cunt.

>Jewish civil war when?
Communist Jews, like Sanders, are the ones too lazy to work, against the capitalist jews.
They fight each other for over 100 years now.

Trump should have hired a bunch of illegal mexicans to do it instead like every other construction company does. Hiring legal polish workers is the same as hiring illegal mexicans.

>>a communist jew whos never worked a day in his life knows the struggles of the minimum wage earner
He worked 50 years in politics and before that he worked as teacher, psychiatric aide, carpenter, film maker and write. Of course that's all "not-work". lol.

i love the outrage the rich express when they're confronted with the truth. it's like they live their whole lives lying to themselves about how smart and capable and special snowflake and ubermensch or whatever and then someone randomly pierces their bubble to remind them they harshly exploit people, and they fuckin flip out

>film maker
Bernie Sanders is known for films like "3 guys and your wife" and "a taste of bull butthole".

Not an argument

Not an argument