What is your opinion on this country?

What is your opinion on this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_dust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's actually two countries. One European. One Arab.

shitty version of pizza

nice sport cars

ugly people

best country of the world

Japanese don't have any bad impression except for the reputation of the weakness of their military.
Good sports car, delicious foods, and Cool guys they are, eh?

Shitalians are subhuman mongrels
>I am Greek

Third world

Corruption rate there is the worst in G7.
It's as shity as black continent countries below them.

keep up the work so i can focus on other threads

Shitaly

This, based leaf

Remove south-italians

what do you expect when the 80% of our politicians nowdays are south italians or of south italian ancestry?

I've always thought of it as an improved France

How so?

>tfw Italians pretend like WWII never happened
They even call World War One "La Grande Guerra"

Colonia mea favorita

I want to try their pizza

They are fine. Good food and generally nice people. They (especially their women) can be obnoxiously loud though. I like their history but some of them can get overly we-wuz while forgetting there weren't a lot of actual Romans and during the Roman Empire shit heads from all over ended up in Rome.

Terroni nei forni.

good cuisine, beauty women, good north, shitty south

North is ok,the south, not so much. I also disliked people's behavior in rome for some reason.

A

WWI was called the Great War though.

dirty dumb terrone

Brown manlets.

bad rumeni

That's what the people at the time called it, The Great War, The War to end all wars.

Redpill me on Mani Pulite

exactly, this proves my point that they want live in a reality where another war never happened, because they were literally the biggest scumbags

that was the international name you dumb mongol

No you moron, even today wwi can be referred as the Great War, there are literally books and a yt channel named that. Italy performed poorly in wwi too if that's what you're memeing

It isn't a country, it's a joke

B-but I have family in Bari

Beautiful cities that are surprisingly little known (except as memes) despite their size and nice climate (best example is Naples which has more inhabitants than Frankfurt but Genua and Palermo are other examples).
For some reason heir most-known cities are Rom, Mailand and some small towns.

Also vry rude people, Rome has the biggest asshole walkers on earth, they will run right into you if you both happen to use the same street. never happened to me anywhere else but every other minute in Rome.

I am Greek.

UNA FACCIA
UNA RAZZA

he wasn't ASKING ABOUT ASIANS though

Rude and unpolite people.

yellow slanted eyed midget go back to your cellar in unit-731

A greener version of the sinking blue part of France flag.

Shitalians are russophobic cucks

lol

ineed itay s the only axis country that didn't commit war crimes on russian people during WW2

Lmao you call me a brown manlet and you expect me to be polite and friendly?

"Operazione mani pulite" marked the end of the first republic, entire political parties disintegrated, like Democrazia cristiana, PDS. A pool of Magistrati started investigatin corruption, missing money, swiss bank accounts. In the end Lega Nord and Forza Italia emerged. The guy leading the investigation later on started his own party.

I am Greek

e cam cald t b h

Aici a plouat toata luna

și aici un pic acum câteva zile, dar a plouat câcat. Ploaie deaia nașpa cu nisip, rip ăia cu mașină albă

>Ploaie cu nisip
Ce?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_dust
nisip și praf, destul de comun prin mediteranean. Lasă urme maro pe mașini, zici că sa câcat careva pe ele

Zici ca e noroi

Third world brown country with overrated food and subhuman 'people'

yup, Africa începe de la Alpi

MORTO DI FAME

you have to go back

mai târziu, acum e prea cald să ies din casă t b h

Voi rumeni siete proprio dei cuck, venite qui portando le vostre donne che inevitabilmente verranno scopate dall'italico fallo, mente le nostre nemmeno vi guardano

ok?

Vorbește românește broscare

>tfw terrone American

we wuz caesars n shiet

subhumans

in fact, here are some subhuman rankings, first is worst, last is "barely" subhuman

1. Somalis
2. Albanians
3. Welsh

POWER GAP

5. Italians
6. French

Country with unbelievable potential, wasted by some people behaviours

WE ARE THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTEST

>subhuman 'people
You are their descendant, and they are probably reason why argentina good compared with other LA countries

Best country in the world
Worst politician class in the world

>Worst politician class in the world
Other countries think the same about their own politics.

Look at our corruption level
We are right to think that

I beg to differ.

At least your politics don't steal 70% of budget to get yacht's and other gypsy shit.

it's alright

Good except for the Shitalians