Obama snaps at reporter asking about Hillary Clinton’s emails

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/26/obama-snaps-reporter-asking-about-clintons-emails/

>Trump is rattling foreign world leaders guise this is a serious issue we can't allow this man to become president
>NO I WON'T ANSWER A QUESTION ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAILS UNDER MY ADMINISTRATION GOD DON'T YOU HAVE ANY ASIA QUESTIONS?

bump

>Obama snaps
yeah right

I wonder why leftists now just get unilaterally butthurt when asked about the emails. They don't even try to address it anymore, now they just get mad as fuck.

I guess they've finally realized they were wrong and that her actions are indefensible. They'll never admit it, though.

Because hillary's emails had nothing in them.

Meanwhile trump has been evading taxes since the 70s and has committed fraud, while nobody bats an eye.

Its like the guy that gets caught stealing a chocolate bar while in the next aisle over some dude just murdered 3 people and is dancing on their corpses. But everyone is berating the chocolate stealer.

That's enough to piss anyone off.

>leftists getting unilaterally butthurt

Bernouts are pretty far to the left and they are trying to hammer Hillary over the emails.

It really makes you think.

Of course he shouldn't have to answer questions about the criminal actions his Secretary of State is under investigation for. I mean, c'mon it's 2016, how is that his problem?

Besides it would hurt her chances and they already agreed she should be next.

As well they should. Flagrant illegality aside, what kind of judgement does that show on Hillary's part.

>Because hillary's emails had nothing in them.

What about the ones she deleted?

>obama snaps
Sounds like a dog treat made out of that dog he ate.

Trump actually hasn't evaded taxes or committed fraud. Meanwhile there WERE things in the emails, and Hillary is an enormous disgusting hypocrite who can't stop crying because the media is finally hounding her for her crimes. No amount of misdirection is going to make people look away this time. Deal with it.

>Meanwhile trump has been evading taxes since the 70s and has committed fraud

Where are the charges, by a court of law? Why haven't the IRS done anything despite auditing for the past 15 years and finding nothing?

Honestly if I were Obama in the middle of a diplomatic trip to a foreign country I'd have done the same thing. The pettiness of political reporters as well is one reason America is as stupid as it is. They are basically TMZ-tier at this point (which is why Trump has a pretty good chance at being President).

Bull. Bernie himself said he was "tired of hearing about the damn emails" during their first debate.

Leftcucks were completely wrong and on the Wrong Side of History.

>asia questions

yeah when are you going to stop making USA look like a bunch of jackass faggots to the rest of the developed world?

He mad because his administration was complacent in hillary using her own server and breaking the rules.

obama ate a dog?
in asia?

>Its like the guy that gets caught stealing a chocolate bar while in the next aisle over some dude just murdered 3 people and is dancing on their corpses. But everyone is berating the chocolate stealer.

Except in this scenario Hillary is the murderer. She has done for more illegal and corrupt stuff than the emails, that's just the most recent and high profile. She has literally killed political opponents.

You fell for the bait. It's a typical tactic to derail a discussion by making an irreverent accusation for a different person.

>You stole cookies from the cookie jar
>I never stole any cookies. Also, you pissed the seat and stole my keys
>omgwtf I never pissed any seats

>checks flag
Ok, I'll respond.
If you've ever paid taxes, you would know that the IRS doesn't miss any opportunity to ream your aasshole if you don't pay enough or pay on time. This applies to EVERYONE, even minimum wage slaves. So why would the IRS not have BTFO of trump already if he really has been cheating?

See

Everyone here that saw her emails at Wikileaks knows this is bullshit.

[citation needed]

Why wasn't he prosecuted then if he broke all these laws?

Which is it? If a person who was never prosecuted is still a criminal because somebody says so, then this same logic applies to Hillary.

keep cryin bitch nigga

I wasn't referring to Gutman. I was referring to Bernouts.