White men dominating rap industry

>Eminem dominates for two decades
>is starting to get bored and doesn't make music that much anymore
>another white guy pops up and is blowing the competition out of the water
why is this? White people don't buy rap made by blacks or what is it?

>jews
>white

Yeah. But is he good tho?

he's been pretty awful so far but his new single with 21 isn't bad

best rap/trap artist currently

>NWA
>2Pac
>Biggie
>Nas
>Wu-Tang
>Outkast
>Jay-Z
>Lil Wayne
>Kanye
>Drake (sorta, fuckin jew)
>Kendrick
most big rap performers are not white. tiger woods didn't make golf black.

Eminem
And post Malone
Are industry plants
They are experiments created by Jews

what about vanilla ice?

White people think the products of other peoples are novel and fun, but when it comes to what we actually relate to and value, it tends to be of ourselves. The middle class white wigger/hipster doesn't directly relate to that song about selling crack or getting slobbed on by drugged up wenches after your Jew money. We like bitches and money just as much as the next race, but what we're really after is personal integrity and greatness, which is why Eminem's emotional admissions of his own deficiencies in these virtues is so cathartic to white plebeians who are partly deprived of their honor and partly incapable of attaining great honor. Blacks can only play at this, since they are a materialist race.

>sharethreads dominate for two decades
>sharespammer is starting to get bored and doesn't share music that much anymore
>Sup Forums pops up and is blowing the competition out of the water
why is this? Racists don't read threads made by normal people or what is it?

You sound mentally ill.

>sharethreads dominate for two decades
I was on Sup Forums in '97 too. It's a shame to see what it's become.

k

lmao this is philosophically and scientifically suspect

cringe

>awful so far
>likes rockstar which basically goes on the same vibe that Stoney had in 80% of the songs
go check the album again bro

One of very few popular artists that worked his way up through quality output and determination WHILST pushing the art further as a whole

dont care about this poste but post-malone could dominate me anyday

>a single white dude gets a hit in hip hop
>MUH WHITEY!!!
>MUH POWER + PREJUDICE!!!
>MUH APPROPRIATION!!!
>somehow failing to recognize that 99% of the rest of pop hip hop is black

fuck off loser

What you're saying here is exactly the same dribble as the "BBC superior race axiom"... Focusing a race war on the impressive result of a single or a few guy(s) always will be sad...

As to your question, from my experience, whites generally do better than blacks in the same musical field in the long run, but blacks generally come up with it, or partially inspire it.

Was the same for Rock n' Roll and Jazz, it will be the same for the next era of music. Everything from the US in the 19th-20th century has black origins, and white mastery written over it.

Eminem was never that good, post is some dumb fucking meme shit

Kendrick dominates now and black people have also dominated rap since forever, they also created rock and jazz btw stay salty retarded white supremacists

>why is this? White people don't buy rap made by blacks or what is it?
No idea what you're asking. You're looking at isolated examples. I've literally never heard a Post Malone track and only know he exists because of the Jake Paul news story. In Ireland Nick Crompton is more well known as a rapper than Post Malone is is hat I'm saying.
There are different markets that buy different products. I'm sure Post Malone appeals to certain US markets in ways that no one else does. Eminem was literally a plant who ripped off Cage and goofied it up because shit like Tom Green was popular at the time. Eminem was a calculated product aimed at teenagers in the early 2000s. As soon as that gimmick wore off he tried rapping about asses and it was pretty embarrassing. They aren't really the same thing. Your argument is stupid.

holy shit gramps

wow ease up that folio and look up 8miles. The best rap movie made. You will see why Eminem is the best selling rap artist of all time.

fpbp

>eminem isn't an industry plant who was marketed heavily based on popular trends at the time like Jackass, Tom Green and so on
>he was the main character in a movie so that's his real life and relevant to the discussion!
Either weird bait or you're mentally challenged.
Eminem sold well because he was on the radio and t constantly for like 10 years

Eminem sold well because he's the best rapper of all times. You can do your mental gymnastics but the majority's opinion shows the truth.

>Transformers sold more tickets than Breathless so it's a better film
lol
low-tier bait, at least try

why are you taking this so personal? Eminem also won the rap-battles so comparing him to transformers movie is fools errand. Whether you like it or not when someone says rap they think of Eminem. He is the king of rap.

>he's the best because he's sold the most and everyone loves him
this is 7th grader logic

>eminem won rap battles
Oh wow, he was better at insults than someone else. No that hard to rhyme an insult, especially when these guys in rap battles write themselves all their lines in advance and rehearse them.
Knew a guy who was seriously into that shit and 90% of his lines ended with 'because you're gay'. Not even lying here.
When that's the standard, it's not too challenging to win.

>fastest,most creative,best rhymes etc etc
you know it's true

post malone is the ethan and hila of rap

gucci mane the shit homie

>Everyone likes John Cena so he is the best human being alive
Well, if that's your logic

>>Eminem dominates for two decades
uhh....

>another white guy pops up and is blowing the competition out of the water

>post malone
>blowing ANYTHING out of the water

wanna know how i know you're from the suburbs and don't listen to rap? or that you're white / a lame?

I do agree that Blacks seem to be more materially focused-

Spirit=Matter

A satanic Idea,

But also

nah.,

spirit is what shapes matter

Could it not just be a cultural thing, with whites having the ability and means to reach wider audiences? The future isn't the past.

Post malone isn't white lmao

>white men blowing the competition out of the water
>Drake, Kendrick and Chance are still at the top of the charts hell Jay Z's new album is still in the top 10.

Post Malone who is literally the only current white rapper with a recent album is at like 30th on the charts. kendrick's album just went like triple plat.. I'm not sure Post's album has hit plat yet.