Anyone considered reporting this Ikibey guy to the German authorities yet...

Anyone considered reporting this Ikibey guy to the German authorities yet? He seems like a terrorist attack waiting to happen.

yahudi is angry because i know that they are subhumans

please don't kill any innocent germans. turn yourself in before you do something you regret

Sheik 2.0 when?

yahudis are subhumans

I think it's interesting we get to see how all those muslims in West Europe don't integrate, are being radicalized , turning crazy, and eventually blow themselves up.

It will be on our conscience forever, even if we try to laugh it off like with 'some of you guys are alright' guy.

ah, people die every day, we'll be alright.

I am Ikibey

i am concerned about iki's mental health

He probably isn't even living in Germany, he also uses an UK and Ukranian proxy.

No, you're greek

He doesn't look like the type that literally blows shit up. But he does blows any kind of Balkan/Germany/Greek threads into oblivion with his obnoxiousness

>innocent
>germans

the sooner he dies the better

All he wants is attention you stupid fuck, stop giving him what he wants. And I'm almost positive that he isn't a Greek, he is leaving his shitstains in Greek threads aswell and he is only speaking English/German like a fag.

Stop giving that subhuman attention and he will build up the courage to finally end his life because no one will get triggered by his pitiful and pathetic banter-attempts anymore.

>Aussies
>Relevant

>germans
>people

As long as he is bashing the Germans they will do nothing to him.

>almost positive

Now that we have scientific proof that everyone is Greek, Ikibey is completely irrelevant.

kek

It's all our fault. We encouraged him by paying attention to him on /balk/ and now he's gotten out of control.

Anyhow, don't know what the big deal is, the main reason he's doing this is so that people will hate Greece, he hates us for the turkroach thing we created.
Too bad that like everything else the Turks try in here it just backfires.
I admire his consistency and perseverance.

yes yes you are greek, but remember: God loves you regardless of whether you're a Greek or not.

Hes a turk. They are too pussy to blow themselves up