If you vote for hillary, she'll declassify area 51 documents

if you vote for hillary, she'll declassify area 51 documents

youtube.com/watch?v=c7VwZ4HrRc0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI
washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/may/25/should-hillary-be-disqualified-white-house-amid-em/results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So has promised Trump to declassify all the conspiracy theories that the government might be hiding.

Man she is desperate.

If you vote for Hillary she will genocide the niggers
I am now a #Clintoris

If you vote for Trump, you'll know who killed JFK and who did 9/11.

I'd assume if there was actually anything useful in area 51 they'd have already used it to sway the world in the direction they wanted, but all I see these days are people getting dumber and dumber.
Unless that is what they made in area 51, a machine that induces retarded behavior.

ayy lmao

Ayyyyyyyy

Right. Like we should believe anything she says about lmaos. Probably her cousins.

>Talking about UFOs to win over tinfoiler vote
They are in full panic mode

How many democratic prezs and hopefuls have promissed this and how much info have they given?

The ewes?

Based Hillary.

They really think we're retarded.

How many times has this been promised by presidents but never upheld?

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI

She want the conspiracy theorist votes.

You faggots realize she has promised this for a while
You'd think Sup Forums would actually read the news once in a while

She's trying so hard to make memes

vote obama and he will close down guantanamo

Exactly. This was the same device used by Bill Clinton when he ran. He promised to disclose the UFO secrets held by the government.

Never did.

FUN FACT: President Jimmy Carter admitted publicly that he had seen a UFO.

>Vote for me and get free government documents!!

It's like the president can't unanimously make every decision.
Why do we even have gitmo? Fairly sure we could make a fortress in the middle of nowhere to make prisoners disappear in if we wanted.

I think this plays along well with the notions that Clinton's are stuck in the 80s and 90s. The Area 51 declassification would be neat, but it's not the part of the current zeitgeist. I bet she thinks X Files is still a popular and current show. Meanwhile, were winning the zeitgeist with best memes, montage videos, Trump's Twitter and online presence. Trump ask wants to declassify the shit that's actually important like the 9/11 report.

Just wait a while she'll probably leak it in another email anyway.

How? Does she have some the documents stored in her bathroom?

>be conspiracy theorist
>super paranoid listening to david icke
>all politicians are space lizards
>hillary says she wants to declassify area 51
>"ok, you've got my vote ma'am. I guess I have to believe you"

I can give you the first page right now, OP.

If she ever leaked it I would expect her to say something like: I looked into this and turns out it was just weather balloons. Trust me.

Considering that these are documents about experimental aircraft, I would prefer them to remain classified than for other countries to build planes from them.

sad but probable

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/may/25/should-hillary-be-disqualified-white-house-amid-em/results/

well she already declassified all doxs on her email, so i guess i few more wont hurt.

how about she just focuses on declassifying her own documents

shows how well your democratic system is working

>believing her lies

>if you vote for hillary, she'll declassify area 51 documents

Believing a known liar.

Obama can pardon every single gitmo prisoner bypassig any need to go through congress to shut it down

That isnt how misdirection works. Right elian gonzalez?

Yeah, no she won't. Her hubby said the same thing, and when he looked into it he 'found nothing'

the reality is when you know about that sort of shit you do not even want to broadcast what we do know to the public.

No she won't she'll say;
I don't remember
I don't recall
What difference would it make?

She's just pandering to anyone she can.

Why did not she asked her husband to do so while in office*

Because she wants to manipulate you? So she can become president by showing you ayyy lmao??

>FUN FACT

Reddit, you have to go buddy.

>Hillary talking about releasing classified documents

What a dumb cunt, you know she's just saying it because people want to hear that kind of shit about the NSA. Trump's gonna win in a landslide

how do people still fall for her shit?

besides, shouldn't she be in jail right now?

>Be President Elect
>Say you're gonna release the docs
>Someone from the Air Force comes and briefs you, tells you about whatever spooky spaceplane we have and why it remaining secret is in the nation's best interest security-wise
>It remains secret

GEE I WONDER WHY THE UFO DOCS NEVER GET UNCLASSIFIED

Considering how she openly flaunted those top secret emails, I wouldn't be surprised.

"well it turns out, we have all these black projects! They cost billions to design, we don't need to keep them a secret, here you go world"

I doubt very much, the president even gets access to such things. It's on a need to know basis, probably above their clearance.

Wrong lad. Every single U2 Spyplane and
SR-71 flight had to be directly authorized by the President.

Eisenhower apparently complained all the time about the U2 guys because they pestered him DAILY to do more flights.

Remember the president is our highest ranked member of the military while in office.

Now that we have stealth satellites we just scoot over a target and take pictures but I'm sure we still have insanely fast planes since the SR71 was 1960s tech and it's 50+ years later.