Looking for lingerie recomendations for my girl Sup Forums

looking for lingerie recomendations for my girl Sup Forums
i always buy lingerie for my girl but i already have a fuckton of pics of every set and i need some fresh stuff.
any website, store, or something where i can find unexpensive lingerie or something that's really worth the price?

pic related, my gurl
links really apreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

bordelle.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

yoooo sammeee. was actually just gnna make this post.

kek, any pics?

First please feel free to post as much of your girl and her lingerie as you like.

Second, if you'd like to support quality and also my local economy you could look for Lingerie Indiscrète (small factory, gets offshored, employees start their factory back)

link to the website?

lingerie-indiscrete dot com

keep going f a m please

yeah, i'm already on it.
idk man, there are so many things that i don't really like from that website, i prefer my local lingerie designers.
but there are a few nice things, i may order from there one or two things in the future

yes they got good and less good designs, but if you lurk you might find nice stuff!
where do you usually buy your girl's?

idk, everything looks very "meh"

well, if i want to buy cheap, i buy from aliexpress
sometimes from VS, local designers (like lovemelucia.myshopify dot com), yandy, boohoo, and some other sites that i can't remember rn.

wut, shit got upside down

el Bumpo

show us your favourite piece
also ass please :3

actually never bought my girl lingerie before, only thongs and swimsuits. She has bout them for herself for me before, but on cyber monday i saw some sales and thought i might as well buy some that i like. do you know any that are thongs and push up?

well, i don't have a favourite piece, but she just bought this like a week ago or so, and seeing this with her ass pointing up to me is just hot AF. i love it

nah, actually i prefer bralettes, my girl has a good size and shape on her boobs for my taste and they look damn good on bralettes. i can show you the link to anything from the pics i show here if you want tho.

i feel you m8
(don't stop w/ that ass please)

okay, this is the bottom part of this set

wew...
got it in a bodysuit?

uhm, yeah, just look at the first pics bruh

I meant ass ;)

Ebay

sort the category by free shipping and buy it now.

Youll find teddies and complete outfits for 2$+

but it takes abou 3-5 weeks since those cheap lingerie pieces come from china

Show us her feet man!?

ooooh

yeah, it's the same as buying from aliexpress
what do i search for? "lingerie"?

Amazon. All of my wife's lingerie comes from there. Pic related.

There a womans clothing category and a intimates sub category.

muchbetter than aliexpress

I buy tractor parts there and at times ebay gives you 10% back in ebay credit. So one set of tires for 3000$ gives me 300$ in ebay credit. thats a fuckton of lingerie

dat pimple on the chin

that black piece in the pic costs 1.50$ on ebay...

i got that in 5 colors for my girl

fuuuuck, didn't knew that

yeah, she was on her PMS kek

i've tried amazon but it's my least favourite, idk why

yeah, i bought it for that price also, sometimes they are the same sellers

thanks, that's Christmas material right here
moarrrr?

gotta get, bang that ass hard for me!

It can be hit or miss. Trust reviews with pics and you generally get good results.

any links of something you'd want to see on her?

yeah, the reviews are the thing i like from amazon

i got bored of lingerie a while ago. not sure why. i prefer her in tight dresses. bending over. teasing. slowly taking off.

nigga your bitch is vile, cucked ass bitch make her buy her own shit

stop buying lots of different set, and start buying only a few piece but expensive.
bordelle.co.uk/ you'll see the difference, and she will feel it.

*paid spokesperson**

yeah, she doesn't get cheap stuff only

dumb. lingerie is the most worthless shit to spend money on. it stays on for 2 minutes, and even if it doesn't...even if you just pull it to the side and fuck...who cares. retarded to spent so much on something so pointless. unless it's some weird money spending fetish

why don't you get her some nice 500cc implants to make the underwear look right?

got anything like Abella Danger in her Tushy vid?

>Can only manage 2 minutes of foreplay
>Your poor unsatisfied girl
>Nigga your game is weak

>too broke to understand

okay, there are two things that you might not know based on your comment:
1.- you don't know how gravity works
2.- you've never seen a real pair of boobs

uh... pics?

I know enough to tell you that about 500cc is the maximum she can take without expanders.

don't be angry. it is a valid suggestion.

You the guy that I was talking to yesterday about lingerie?

poor life decisions are apparent

nah, not interested in that stuff

yeaaah, sup bud!

kek

poor sexual performance is apparent

Dude honestly it's an age thing. When I was 19 I didn't give a fuck about lingerie, I was just excited to touch some titties. But now that I'm married I see my wife naked every single day - it's nice to have a change of pace and see her in something sexy. You'll understand when you're older.

Her tits look amazing there. Is that actually lingerie or just a regular bra?

it's just about routine, but it's not always like that. in my case, i'm a photographer and we started buying lingerie just for the pics, then we liked it and now we use it for sex like once a week or so, just so it doesn't becomes routine.

it's a brallette

Does she only wear bralettes as a "sexy" thing or does she wear them as a regular bra. I'm not entirely sure what exactly a bralette is

a bralette is just like a bra, but you can show it off everywhere, girls can use oversized tank tops and thar thing looks good there

Gotcha, thanks. Is she Asian?

nope, latina

If you’re looking for real cheap. And don’t mind how long it takes. Download the app wish. My wife has gotten a few things from there. Real sexy stuff. Real cheap. Just took at least a month to get to us. Comes from China.

Ok that makes sense. I was gonna say her tits looked huge for an Asian

i've seen a lot of ads on facebook but i wans't sure if i should trust it or what, do you have any pics?

How's the build quality? And do they have a good variety?

kek, i've shot a lot of asian models with bigger natural tits

forgot my pics

I fucked some Asian chick in college that had legit D cups. I was blown away

asians have the tighter pussies i've ever fucked

Build quality is ok. But when you’re only paying $3-$10 shipped. It doesn’t really matter. And wish seems legit. We have bought other things off their too. No problems. Just takes a while to receive. If I was a trap I would by all my shit from them. Lol

Her pussy was definitely tight, but she was also like 18. Her pussy was by far the wettest I've ever fucked. It was unreal

Have a pic of your wife in any of it?

lol

lucky you

No. Unfortunately she’s not into sharing.

Neither is mine. Just crop out the face

don't mention his g/f tits. he gets touch. She needs implants.

damn

Doesn't really seem like she does. Why do you think she needs implants?

She won’t even let me take pictures.

She doesn't even send nudes?

Sometimes. But I’m not sharing.

where'd you get this outfit?

Well how's the quality of the lingerie? If it falls apart after one use I'm not really interested.

She’s worn it a few times now and it still the same as it was brand new. But like I said. The cost is so cheap it wouldn’t be anything to buy a lot at one time and throw it away if we fucked it up.

here:
goo dot gl/xVpcdM

Lakelace.com

Bought my girl some dope panties from the front page (its still there and now 50% off REEE) and they look sexy as fuck, were cheap too but breddy good quality

Can we see a pic?

Do they have a decent variety? My wife generally likes the tighter fitting stuff, not loose flowy things.

The stuff we have was bought at local shops and boutiques.

fuuuuck man, nice shit there! thanks bud

buy her a cheeseburger first op

Yes the app has everything. Even more than just clothes really anything you can think of. As for as lingerie they have anything from the stuff that’s been posted here to corsets to some kinky latex stuff. Sex toys. Bed restraints. And non sex stuff. Stuff for your car, house, tools, toys. Whatever. Haha

Interesting. I'll check it out