Why do old people love sativa? It's boring af

why do old people love sativa? It's boring af

bc old people are boring af

Stupid double nigger

wat sativa is actually functional while indica makes me pass the fuck out

this is one of the funniest things ive read today thanks

sativa is active and creative for me, great for programming or laying things out

indica is letting my guard down and productivity drop. not always "Relaxing", can be ok for a party

people who smoke indica all day are the real stoners

op here this makes sense

>thats_the_point.jpg

>great for programming

:/ you never go to parties.

spoken like a true rookie

come back when you have smoked more than 5 years kiddo

sativa is defs a more usable/active high, but being an indica boi i find myself feeling underwhelmed by sativas, like, not as high. i've enjoyed sativas, but always go back to an indica. personal preference. maybe older people enjoy it because they feel less fucked from it, i'd go with that. indicas can totally wipe you out.

millenial in seattle; get with the program (teehee)

>sativa
can have a conversation and its usually more interesting than not being high

>indica
want to fall alseep, feel like a dopey retard

this mostly thread is full of teenages who have no tolerance, bless these niqqas

literally every word you typed makes me want to start punching you in the face and never stop.

man, the internet must be rough for you

you have anger problems dude, you should some one :^)

You never do anything creative.
I'm not sure I'm the one with the problem here.

Fuck you people with legalized, I think I tried a sativa once

>indicas make you unproductive and sleepy

what is this meme? people who cant do shit on indicas are the same lazy fucks who call in sick when they wake up on the wrong side of the bed. have a coffee and stop being a pussy, indicas are superior.

im old and love sativa
for i think indica brings on the heavy dark imminent doom and gloom
so maybe that why
its an interesting question that ive seen come up and thats my best answer for now

meh maybe im not all that old and ive actually liked sativa for a long time so who knows but yeah
sativa is more cerebral, if you want to get couch locked and have heavy feelings of doom and laziness then indica will do that

Both are good and can be used for different kinds of situations
/thread

Only smoke indica, heres some gassy superkush. I suck at rolling btw

I smoke all sorts of weed and i really dont care if its sativa or indica
Sure indica fucks me up better but i mean sativa gets me pretty baked too
+i've been smoking weed everyday for like the past 7or 8 years
Pic related it's the joint im smoking right now
Does anybody else roll then the "dutch" way

True stoners know how to use both strains to get the best life experience

I've been smoking some hybrid shit lately and it is making me have some seriously deep thoughts. Like some nature of reality shit.

Ruderalis is used primarily for medicinal purposes. It has low amounts of THC and high amounts of CBD as compared to Indica.

Ruderalis also has one other unique trait. Unlike Sativa and Indica, Ruderalis autoflowers, meaning it's flowering isn't dependent on light cycles. This trait can be bred into Sativa and/ or Indica strains.

The irony about Ruderalis is that it fulfills the medicinal role that Indica is thought to do very well. Ruderalis isn't used all that often for recreational use, but you fools claiming that Indica gives a better high than Sativa, well it must really be up your alley.

The "fucked" feeling you get from Indica is due to the heightened amounts of CBD, which causes one to feel relaxed, tired and it helps "alleviate" pain. Honestly weed only ever helps me become distracted from pain.

Sativa has higher amounts of THC, which is the main pychoactive cannabinoid in weed. THC causes euphoria anf hallucinations (especially when it is metabolized by the liver, which happens when eaten)

Pretty much this:
Sativa: very high THC, low CBD
Indica: low THC, high CBD
Ruderalis: very low THC, very high CBD

>oh lala look at me goys im alpha :emojisunglasses:

neck urself normie rreeeeeeeeeeee

Where do i buy seeds online? Im from Argentina tbh

Almost everything out there is a hybrid.