Hi it’s Television’s Millie Bobby Brown here trying out this website for the first time. How is everybody?

Hi it’s Television’s Millie Bobby Brown here trying out this website for the first time. How is everybody?

Hi Millie! I rrally loved you in the last season of Stranger Things and can't wait for season 3!

Hello millie! I hears you're trapped some where because of a volcano I hope you're ok and you get to where you need to go safely. Also know that I want to eat your ass and fuck you senseless. Can't wait for season 3!

Hi Millie,

Can you shit peanut m&m's into my mouth please?

There is no way that's really her here guys! You guys are so gullible.

This you?

Sad bait

>BBC on her wristband
She already coal burns

Millie, I want to lick beads of sweat from your most intimate regions~

How does it feel to have the face of a middle aged mom before even hitting puberty?

Ok, then tits or gtfo.

She's fucking 13

Underage b&

Prove it's you, post a timestamped photo

Who gives a fuck...im muzzie

shes 14 annon

I'd Roy Moore her, if you catch my drift.

Is Millie a Jew? She posted on instagram something about a Mitzvah bar.

Hello Millie,

I really like your work in Stranger Things. keep up the good work and may God bless your soul.

- Bernard

does anyone want to cum for millie with me? discord? kik?

Fuck you millie, you stupid ass bitch

LOL, this thread is so much win.

oh lawd help me, im not a pedo but this is making me feel things

um.....

Did Harvey touch you? Or anyone for that matter?

adorable

kik is jvmbktb

Who?

I'd stick my pener inside that

baitception?

contributing

I'm legit in love. I know it's not possible in all but my darkest dreams, but there it is. Hopefully she doesn't grow up to be a tatted up skank like the rest of the female child actors do.

I don't know. For some reason she seems a little more stable. I think she'll be a Natalie Portman (pic related) type. Or Emma Watson.

you're a pedo

time to face the music.

no shit sherlock.

You're fucking animals lol, I have files older than her and I'm not even 28 yet.

she'll have to go a long way to be Matilda

just saiyan

who the fuck keeps files from when they were 14?

The very few things from high school I'm actually proud of or were an accomplishment to me, like three or four files i found on a disk a few years ago.

Only the blue ones though! Thanks!