I am SUPER drunk right now. Thus, fuck it...

I am SUPER drunk right now. Thus, fuck it. Ask someone who killed a man in his 30's when they were 11 years old anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Find-Out-Anything-Anyone-Anytime/dp/1601632983/ref=pd_sim_14_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=A9TZFCB8FM6NQTFG5TGV
youtu.be/gsVox4tM0xo
youtu.be/LNNbN08iuRU
youtu.be/XfkmyKrQk-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you kill him?

>Using good grammar and diction
>Claiming to be drunk

Choose one

Dude, my job has me tapping keys for five hours a day, minimum. If I can lift my head, I'm not too drunk to edit myself.

I was pretty sure he'd kill me if I didn't.

How did you kill him

I knew a Dutch man who, as an 11yo, killed a German soldier while he was searching for food to feed his family during WW2, so
Meh

That's not meh, that's badass. Good for him!

What happened?

howd that nigga drop him?

I stabbed him in the neck with half of a pair of scissors.

did you feel any empowerment?

That's a pretty open-ended question...I'm going to read it as 'Why did you think he would kill you?'

And that's because he made this big show of dropping my stuff into this dry well and told me that's where he's dump me if I didn't do exactly what he wanted me to.

Later on, sometimes yes. At the moment, it was that immediate sense of relief of knowing that particular threat was gone.

good eye, it's meant to be a vauge open question
the simpler the question the more information recived.

Do you regret it?

amazon.com/Find-Out-Anything-Anyone-Anytime/dp/1601632983/ref=pd_sim_14_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=A9TZFCB8FM6NQTFG5TGV

Why do you think we care?

Because we do

Been surronded by tac tards my entire life, so I really care

few people ever talk about it

you still here?

>killed a man in his 30's when they were 11 years old
I am confuse

op was 11, he was 30+

Did you watch him die, op? You should just tell us the story

The fuck dude, what was your relation to that guy?

Second that, greentext that story.

Shit, I had this whole thing typed out an I lost it on a bad click. Let me try to get it back.

At the time, no, of course not. It was born purely out of desperation and no small amount of luck, if it was luck. Thinking about it now, years later, do I feel regret that it happened? Well, it's left me pretty fucked up, so yes, in that much.

But if we're judging regret on a scale of do I wish it hadn't happened or not, well, at least I'm here to feel bad about it. So, I guess, yes I do regret it, but I would do it again, even if I knew what would happen from then till now.

Damn it, I really do feel the first way I phrased it was better, but there you go. More regret.

I think OP is either pissing or sleeping

I'm gonna bump till I get a answer

This is Sup Forums. I don't really assume anyone cares. Thus, it's the perfect place to go to get shit off your chest when you're blitzed.

My thoughts exactly
I would never wanna kill, but I would rather live with regret than die with piece

Funny, most cops and military from ghetto's I know usually don't really regret killing

one of the funniest lines I've hear is "War doesn't make you crazy, it just makes you crazier"

Basically previous trauma just piles on

I did not. I ran the fuck out of the house and held my hands over my ears for a very long time. Even then, I just crept in enough to see that he was lying there.

Your relation to this man? Full story would be appreciated, if you aren't too gone to greentext

People wanna hear the story so I'm gonna bump again

tell us from the begging

basic questions
Who are you (all details but name)
where do you live
how was life growing up etc etc

>le ebin trips

I don't really want to greentext, because I'm sure I'd fuck it up somehow.

But, there was no relation. He was a total stranger. As was my habit at that time, I was running a lap around the neighborhood before school that day when he grabbed me. I frankly think he'd been watching me beforehand to get my pattern on that.

Tac tard guy here

I disagree

I post suicide prevention on an hero post
I report pedos to the fbi
I help people with any advice I know

I just come here because of my freedom of speech beliefs

and learning a few new shady skills doesn't hurt too ;D

Never could be in law enforcement, i disagree with too many laws

Just write it as it happened
answer basic questions

been wanting to know stuff like this for years but no one ever talks about it

Thanks for the rundown on who you think you are as a man, I'm sure you've touched a lot of lives user

That all seems pretty cool, so good on you. I still don't know what 'tac' means in the 'tard' context, though.

how did you kill him

see

see

don't blame you for not wanting to greentext... This man sounds like pure evil.
How did this affect you through the years, as far as your thoughts of it? Did it give you nightmares?

Okay, so yes. I was in track. I liked to run around the neighborhood early in the morning when I first got up, before breakfast or anything. I lived in Tucson, on a Stravenue, and it was a pretty winding route.

This day, there was a guy in a pickup truck, sitting on his tailgate, looking at a map. (This was, indeed, before GPS.) I felt weirded out immediately, so I kept my distance, even when he asked for help.

It didn't matter, though, because he jumped off and grabbed my hair and pulled harder than it had ever been pulled before and basically shoved his hand down my throat. I puked some, but it kept me quiet while he threw me in the cab and drove off.

tactical retard

I know too many cops and military, I also look up all sort of shady shit and think of preparing for insane shit

but life is unpredictable, so i'd rather be on a watch list than not know how to end a fight quick (gotta love cheap shots) or hack a computer (good old kali linux)

but I always try to use this know how to benefit rather than destroy

Meh was for OP
Johnne was a great man and humble in what he did and had to do, respect

How is greentext diferent from normal text???

You seem disinterested, i think this thread may suit your likes a little better fren >

How is greentext different to normal text? In terms of law?

Its blue

Explains a lot
Eres hispano?

And there's no telling what that guy would of done
I've never killed, but you made the right call

good situational awareness too, I like you OP

If you still got the ability I would say try for military or police, they could use a guy like you

Never talked in details and I never asked.
I guess it is why he opened up about it to me and me only.
Lesson:
You learn more sometimes by not asking questions

Why should he write how did he kill in green text? Why ???

'Just shut up, and you can go back home.' He basically only said that, over and over, and he'd start hitting at me whenever I tried to get up off the floor on the passenger side. It was a very long drive, it felt like. Later on, turns out it was only like 45 minutes or so. But sheer terror will fuck up your perception of time.

op was also multiple op's?

Get out your own arse I think people are more interested in the interviewee than the interviewer

wtf newfag
>greentext is this
normal is this
now pls lurk more and stop being a newfag jeezus

Sounds like a real war story
I've heard more than my fair share

tell a war vet you wanna join the military but you're scared of deployment and they open up

works every time

then just shut and listen

Still thinking of going marines
but war stories got me scared shitless

>get point across faster
>makes individual parts of a story easy to distinguish
>room for side track without having to use semi colon
>shorten story to basics
>fuck grammar

>the perfect place to go to get shit off your chest
My daddy didn't love me!!!!!
I am broken!!!

If you think OP used good grammar, well then you probably flunked English class.

Fuck off fag
this guy has real issues, unlike you not getting laid

What?

The guy he killed was 30
OP was just 11

How's those microwave anytizers bubba?

You get it

So, awe end up at this old piece of shit house out in the desert, and he makes me take my clothes off and throw them into this old dry well. And he tells me he'll throw me down there if I don't do what he tells me.

>>damn it OP.

Like I said. i've heard more than my fair share

really taught me that people fully open up when they can relate

One memory will always be stuck in my head of my Nurse cousin and my war vet brother

My cousin was talking about a shot victim that had multiple holes in the heart, they operated asap ,she had to massage his heart and he still died

my brother rarely ever talking about anything military tells us he saw a kid ( I picture a 5 year old girl ) get run over by a tank

He sat there wondering if he should kill her out of mercy or let her bleed out

life full of tough calls

OP had to make one too
Lucky us he's around to talk about it

Apparently OP got pedos interested

Hope you're joking
if not the feds are gonna come knocking

And I went through a couple of drafts on this one just now, and decided the nitty gritty of that part isn't important. Shit happened, bad, bad shit. You can fill in the blanks. Long story short, I'm on this ancient couch and, I don't give a fuck what anyone says, a voice in my head tells me to reach into the cushions, and I grab that scissor blade in there, and without thinking about it for even an instant, I stab his neck and run.

>You can fill in the blanks.
For sure... BUT we'll very appreciate you give us all the details on the "nitty gritty" part of your story. For educational purpose only.

nice dubs, but did you hear anything after?
like some pedo found dead ?
how did you cope anyway?

OKAY: THANK YOU!

Anyway,,,when I'm sure he's not moving anymore, I creep into the old bathroom, find a dusty old towel, and walk until I find a Circle K. Call my parents, sit out on the curb until they come. Go to the hospital. It all just goes on and on for weeks.

Tac tard again
youtu.be/gsVox4tM0xo

Here's a video from a former CIA guy that hunts pedos for the hell of it

Basically, some brave soul has to face down the darkness of humanity to protect average people from said evils

The price is mental and physical health
The reward is shitty pay and being a outcast (also having survival skills, but that's besides the point)

point being you stared down evil and made a difficult choice
but you did the right thing, I hope that alone cheers you up a bit

Few people know the only thing to fear is evil men
fewer know what it's like to do that and think you're just a asshole
youtu.be/LNNbN08iuRU

but just remember
you did the right thing, that piece of shit would be doing the same to others if it wasn't for you

Do you ever think it wasn't such a big deal, fuck it, fuck him, let's go on with life? Or is it more something you are constatly thinking about?

tact tard
Taking a person life isn't easy no matter how shitty he is

It's literally programed in our dna to not want to kill each other

But yeah, shits like that guy rarely change, been around too many similar people to know

Some one has to pull the trigger and live with the regret just to get rid of shit like that

just so happens OP had did it instead of a cop

You are real human bean

With a gun it is much easier. Just close eyes and shot.

Op opening statement invoked memories of a long departed friend.
Many OP here are full of shit thus the initial response, ‘meh’.
I accept your criticism.
Am now called away to other duties, bag away as you see fit

Kind of related, these two. The former kind of wants me to take more ownership of what happened, and feel like it was justified, and the latter just wants it to be shit that happens in a shitty world.

I guess both and neither are true...if I didn't kill him, it would have been someone else, who might not have, and he would have done it to her, and who knows who else? But I did it, and I stopped him, full stop, and that's a pretty heavy thing to put on an 11 year old.

So maybe it had to happen that way, but it doesn't make it any easier for me, since it happened to me and I was the one who had to do it. And sometimes, it feels good. Usually, it's just something I'd just as soon forget. But, not much chance of that, hence this thread.

Shitty things happen, and even if the net gain is positive, the participants usually end up pretty fucked up! It's not a great moral, but it's all I've got.

Nobody will thank me for the truth, but there was an attempted AMA on reddit like 2 days ago with almost this exact title that was ended up on quityourbullshit because OP's post history showed him to be a serial liar, just throwin it out there

Tact tard

You don't know much about guns do you?

Your eyes are made to triangulate a shot together
to see with eye is dominant hold your finger like a trinagle, stretch your arms out and put a small object in the center

close left open, then repeat with right eye

But both eyes work better together open

>real issues
sure dude, whatever you want to believe

STOP FUKKING WITH THE LOLI THREADS CUNT
also your cunty government can't reach me here

>It's literally programed in our dna to not want to kill each other

I think you are totally wrong. We've been killing each other since the beginning of time. Even more in a kill or die scenario. It's basic Darwinism, those who won't kill when the only option is facing being murdered, die. Thus don't have kids and their faggot dna is not passed on.

>when they were 11 years old
>they
so op and a friend then?

Yeah
when we need resources to survive, even then people that surrendered mostly lived

Seeing it from the outside is a no brainer. The fucked up situation ended in the best realistic possible outcome. If you had been born 300 years ago it'd be just had been an anecdote in your life.

>ask anything
what do you think of my flag?

tac tard

Humor and having a friend you know has your ass covered helps

but nothing will ever erase the memory
It's a survival skill to fear near death and feel stress for it

that being said, your strengths and flaws make you who you are
the real question is, would you really want to change that?

No longer traumatized, but unprepared if a similar thing happens

It's a shit feeling, but it keeps you alive
youtu.be/XfkmyKrQk-w

Hey OP

found another scumbag some one should kill
fucking pedos

was this, by any chance, in a town called Reno?
Did you do it just to watch him die?

you can't find me boi
if you do i've got a large calibre surprise waiting

Lol
Faggot thinks he's the only one that knows how to use a gun

Here OP, you totally deserve it.

Sleep tight, you are a good man.

this guys a larping liar
answer us honestly so far im not believing you goy

Hello fellow tact tard
How's the dick sucking going?
LMAO

Nah, but i'm glad someone else is also trying to help OP
And coming from a guy that know what goes on in deployment

Thank you for your service

i'm the only one with this gun
it was built by yours truly with the express purpose of punching fist sized holes through anything softer than steel

hatred being put aside for a sec
I wanna hear about this

i'm guessing .460 hand made