youtube.com/watch?v=H_R2XlgrjT8
youtube.com/watch?v=D-w3BBIh6ss
youtube.com/watch?v=CHcSxW9HLww
youtube.com/watch?v=bo6fy4HDvSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UEtIhfJdSMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>
She really isn't.
He mocks her and taunts her and cheats on her and makes her cry...
He deserves so much worse than what he gets.

Claimed

I mean, I've seen Alice's plenty. I was mostly talking about the beatings though, you probably won't get much face there.

6, currently stockpiling thermonuclear warheads, so when Brazil decides to randomly declare war on me again I can send his bitch ass back to the stone age

Valentine? She's from a video game called Guilty Gear Overture. The balloon is called Lucifero, it's her companion, familiar, means of transportation and weapon.

Apparently they got, uh, practice swords.
Should be fun

Nuke Brazil either way.

She told me. She does kind of make up in melee what she lacks at range. Then again, nothing like an angry English girl coming at you with a longsword to make a Scot question themselves a little

Claiming best girl.

She's poking her own eye in that pic..
He's not doing that on purpose though..

>Civ 6
Oo, that's a good one. Haven't played in a while..
Gilgamesh and donkey carts the best.

I've only played Guilty Gear Xrd. It was pretty fun.

Indeed, I hope they have a good time while she visits~

Gilgamesh is pretty broken, so much science, I'm playing Cleopatra right now, trying to get a culture victory

Did you nuke arabs yet?

One of them is gonna be like a hotdog down a fucking hallway by the end of it.

She's holding it because it has been poked!
Oh yes he is, in more than 75% of the circumstances.
>
That being said, probably Mako

I need to play xrd too, it does look quite fun... Need to get a controller for my PC first, though...

Getting what I said just makes you the lewd one. You look out for her though, yeah? She's the kind of person to stress about everything and Mako is the kind to not realise that at all.

I crushed the Arabs long before I had nukes, dirty sand niggers kept trying to spread Islam in my country, so I slaughtered them

Please, everyone's heard that expression
Mmh, I will, but I suspect it won't be neccesary. They're pretty good together.

Her eye is open, you don't usually poke your own eye while it's open..

Also:
D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

Yeah, the graphics are great. How it looks like 2D while being 3D..
Ramlethal is pretty great..

Good! You like strategy games?

You know that and I know that, but she doesn't. She'll smack the crap out of me for saying this, but a couple of years ago she had a long-distance relationship that lost the magic when they met up. Wasn't much of a relationship to begin with, she knows that, but she's still terrified of it happening again

What to do if I haven't waifu, but want to talk?

I do, I pretty much grew up playing StarCraft

she is shielding it from further attacks
Honestly, while I admit to bias
I watched it with a good friend who dislikes how much I love Louise, therefore being biased against her
She agreed with me
Mmh, I've heard bits and pieces. There's nothing for it...I was terrified, meeting Chara.
But it was the best two weeks of my life.
I probably shouldn't encourage avataring, but choose an avatar that nobody else is claiming~
Or, your closest thing to a waifu.

QOTT: If you had the power to give any poster his/her waifu (not including yourself), who would you let be with the girl they loved?
Why?

I'm just worried for her, the girl lets everything get into her head and can't filter out the bullshit.

Maybe I can help.

Starcraft 1 was great, 2, not so much..
What other strategy games than Civ and SC?

I watched it.. ~9 months ago. You're both wrong.

That's a hard one..

Yeah...She knows I'll be here to talk. I don't want to intrude, but I will talk to her.
I last watched it in August, with Chara.
Settling down for another watch soon, with my new bluray.

I'm curious~

Her

Okuu.
If okuu is real there's a 90% chance she'll nuke the entire Middle East...
Haven't seen okuu-user in a while, though...

Things like this show she really cares though as well, you know? I've never seen her like this about anyone. There's a kinda purity to that love that you don't see often.

No one. If I can't have mine, then you can't have yours.

>

I can't say I've ever seen an Okuu-claimer.
That kind of thing is scary too, though.
Putting more than you thought you could give out there, trusting...
That's kinda mean, Saya

Used to play stronghold long time ago, and halo wars back when that came out, sc2 isn't bad, I don't really like standard games on it as miss brood war but the shit you can do in the arcade is fun

I know right? It's pretty fucking awful.

She's learning to trust again when she never thought she could, it's quite something. I don't think it's something Mako really sees because there's no way he could, but she's putting a lot more of herself out there than I thought she was going to. This trip is something that she'd never have done before.

Clommed

Okuu-user posted here consistently a few months ago, haven't seen him since... He used to post lewd ones.

But Louise, you can't start a QOTT without answering it yourself...

Hello.

Well, I am firmly cautiously optimisticly happy for her and I believe it will go well.
..Huh, I don't recall. My memory's always been bad, though.

...Y'know, I really don't know.
Oh, yeah, I do.
Sanya, although he only very rarely posts here.

Would be fair to think about it a bit and pick someone who really does love their waifu and was immersed in waifuism long before running into the thread. That being said I'm not sure there's any currently active poster that fits this criteria.

>wanting to talk
What are you a normie?

Niggers the thread

Just joking... Could that waifu summon other waifus? ..Could Louise summon extradimensional cutes?

I'm not familiar with those. SC2 had bad story and the campaign maps were mostly bad. Most had some stupid gimmick going on.
Have you played Paradox's games? Crusader kings, Stellaris, etc.

It sounds absolutely disgusting.

I mean, I'd make the case for myself, I've loved Louise for nine years at this point.
God I wish
But for the sake of not rule-sharking, no. One waifu is summoned.

Nigga what are you talking about sc2 had a great story, and no I've never played any of those

The Chara thing disqualifies you from the case. I told Sanya you picked him here and he said "Tell them to keep their hands off my waifu or i'll come and shove a rocket up their ass~", I'm not sure he understood you were being nice.

Even though blizzard just retells the same story with different characters in most of their titles, SC did it in the most solid and inspiring way.

Then.. I don't know..

The story was ASS. Especially heart of the swarm. Didn't even bother buying that last expansion..

You should! They are great. Have a lot of dlc though. Stellaris doesn't have that much..yet, but if you play with a friend who has dlc and he's hosting then you can play with the dlc too..

What about Total War?

8 hours until the weekend

>normie
Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone...”

...That's fair, and I don't feel like arguing that point.
I think it is likely we are speaking of different Sanyas~
I see, I see. Let me know when you come to a conclusion.

I'm not gonna deny the possibility but we barely have one Sanya poster considering his activity, let alone multiple ones. He seemed to recognize you.

I fucked up in the dungeon

I have spoken to two Sanya posters.
The one I meant, I'm..pretty close to. He's asleep right now.
The other one seemed....nice, if a little abrasive. Tell him I say hello!

youtube.com/watch?v=H_R2XlgrjT8

If you didn't like the story of sc2 idk if I can take any recommendations from you....

Hello Chen.

I c.

Ginko showed me this the other day, it nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=D-w3BBIh6ss

-makes sausage and eggs for Ika's breakfast and leaves it where she can find it.-

In Pathfinder. I was cautious through an entire sewer section, then carelessly walked directly under a slime, meaning that unless someone had fire, I was 18 seconds from dying.

You mean Tet?

Hey.

Yeah. Neō Wax Bloom is the best electronic album from 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHcSxW9HLww

Nice quads, I was wondering if your mistake was to pick up a girl in a dungeon or something. Did someone have fire?

Yes.

I enjoyed New Energy and Mono no Aware a lot more, picking a favourite between those two won't be easy. This game looks so comfy and at the same time I doubt anything in it will catch my attention to keep playing it til the end.

Why would he not recognize me?

I said he did recognize you.

I know, you said that
I'm wondering why he wouldn't have and why it was something you brought up

Isn't Mono no aware more of an ambient album?

youtube.com/watch?v=bo6fy4HDvSQ

Well. Whatever.

Someone did. I was lucky.

You know how Mengsk at the end of heart of the swarm pulls that thing out of his fucking ass?
Or how these fucking bugs suddenly started calling themselves by names, that one bug in the research/whatever room for example.
..it wasn't good.

But I'm telling you, you should try Total War and Paradox's games.

Here's the better version of that gif.

post lewds

Are you a public figure? I can't just tell which anons know each other.

Sure, but it's definitely electronic and some tracks are quite heavy on it, I guess it's a flexible term and what you meant there wouldn't fit for it.

Stockings > Bare legs.

clearly the superior waifu, whomst i have claimed

Hey! I am glad to see you here!

Can you just fuck off back to /trash/?

Or just go and listen to Clipping unironicaly?

Thanks.

Welp, whatever floats your boat

So are you going to post them or not?

The track Limerence from Yves Tumor is one of my favourites from it, is there anything like it in this album you posted?

Mengsk has always been a schemeing piece of shit, and not all zerg are mindless beasts, anyways I finally got my culture victory so I'm going to bed

But the story was trash

Good morning friends.
Anyone here.

Kolaimed

I talk to Tet in the group chat

Heyy!

>the group chat
Not too specific when there's a million of them.

Hello

I don't remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEtIhfJdSMo

Good morning good morning. How is everyone. Bout to go work out

I'm alive so... perfect! have fun working out

>alive
>perfect
?

I actually have things to do this this weekend, so i have to fix my sleep schedule. :(

Pretty sure it's the only one we have in common
Rake and Pillage

Still no Katsu :(

That's lovely, I found them through the untitled record and assumed they wouldn't make something this comfy for some reason.

I fucked up with links really hard and thought I was talking to Louise this whole time, I'm sorry.