I'm 27M dating a married 57F and we share a loving relationship. Going on three years now. Ask me anything

I'm 27M dating a married 57F and we share a loving relationship. Going on three years now. Ask me anything.

hahahahahahaha, what the fuck. kyfs disgrace to society

The comment is hilarious as fuck you win user

she have stretchmarks allover her inner thighs, underarms?

Chronic pneumonia?

Any sign of dementia?

Nudes of your slut?

how often did you pretend to kill youself infront of you mum?

Dont ever do that op

If you are planning to settle down, get married and have kids some day, then move on. You are wasting valuable years. And yes, I'm speaking from experience. If none of that interests you and you always want to be a side play thing then have fun.

I'm 30M CD dating a married 55M and we share a fucking relationship. Is this any better? Ask me anything.

Your nudes?

look in trap threads, i´m sure you will find them there

What do you take me for? A faggot?

I asume you are that ugly, that you can not find woman of your age...
Have fun with your milf.

Search "Naked man" in Google Images.

why would you ask for a CDs nudes otherwise.
Also if penis is feminine, there is nothing gay about it, you are safe bro

Haha.... hmm, interesting replies. She's never had kids. No stretch marks. She is often mistaken for being in her 30's. To me she is gorgeous and we have fun together.

You´ve led us into a trap by not explaining this in your first post, to make you feel smug about your oedipus-complex OP, faggott

How r things with ur dad?

You're on Sup Forums. Of course you're a faggot. We're all faggots here, even us straight people.

>No kids
Does she have any nieces or nephews? Because it sounds if you play your cards right, and she has any money left when she passes, that you could inherit it all.

I'll bite. Does she cook and clean? Why does she relate with you emotionally? Are you just messing around?

Hello faggot