WWYD to my chubby MILF wife?

WWYD to my chubby MILF wife?

Awww man shes hot as fuck your a lucky guy! You got MOAR?!

Hahahaha I know bro and shes all mine! Sucked my dick before work this morning its been a good day!

Man if I had a woman like that id never leave the house shes amazing! Keep em coming bro!

Sure thing buddy nice to see someone with taste around here not like the rest of these fuckin faggots

Dont worry what anyone else says bro their just jealous virgins hahahaha! Id give anything to have a woman like that!

id reply to my own posts too if i had a train wreck meets gremlin looking bitch too

Here comes the virgin army like clockwork the trap threads are somewhere else FAGGOT

She's ugly naked, and she's got some of the worst breasts I have ever seen.

Yep right on time bro! Virgin faggots never even had a woman and are jealous as fuck fucking TRIGGERED

You said it my man you got more of this fine MILF shes got me diamonds!

Absolutely my man

Man those titties are AMAZING so suckable Im about to cum everywhere!

Holy fucking shit. You can't be serious.

Post her feet again man

euthanasia

Mfw this thread

This is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen. Are you really this desperate for positive attention? Fucking hell dude.

Milf
>implying i wanna fuck her

Then get ready to blow a serious load dude!

eh, I would fuck the shit out of her

>MORE

I hope this is satire. Anyway, your wife looks ugly. Those aureolas look awful and her labias are the length of a little boy's penis.

Bitch look like Ice-T but uglier.

Confirmed.

Bring her to the dentist to fix those fucked up teeth.

But there's potential for legit backshots...

Where da feet pics at!?

Don't have em on my phone sorry bro

Get her to make me a krabby patty

...fuck

Holy shit she's ugly as hell man. I would prob just kill her, we don't need that shit on this planet.

How old is she? Fucking 90?

Drop her off in niggertown and then leave the state.

Lmao
I'm still in your head hahahahahahahahahahahah
I told you yesterday you gonna be mad all night and I see you were. Fucking hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahh

Disgusting Nigger monkey kill yourself Faggot

I've never seen such hard samefagging

So here's the story, op is a fag who lives his life on Sup Forums attempting to troll chubby threads. He got really mad yesterday because people were calling out his faggottry. He was obviously thinking about it all night because the first thing he did when he woke up was to post my wife. So if you have any requests I got you. I don't care if you don't like her. Let the gifs commence

I'm taking over your thread fag. Lmao you gonna be triggered all weekend after I'm done here.

Gahd damn that's one fugly bitch

what a strange looking banana

Here comes the salt

>those gifs
HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD IS REAL! OP IS ACTUALLY FUCKING THIS GREMLIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No I'm not op, go ahead

HAHAHHAHA OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

That is literally the ugliest creature I've ever seen. Burn victims are more fuckable.

Check

fucking degenerate

Absolutely nothing.

Take her for an orthodontic evaluation.