Amerimutts think this woman is attractive

>Amerimutts think this woman is attractive

I mean, so does does prince Harry, apparently...

true, but he's an inbred nonce so his opinion is irrelevant

What kinda fucked up standards do you have if you consider Meghan Markle unattractive?

>britfags think prince harry is some catch that any woman above mutt-status would be interested in.

No op Fag Lord she's HOTTTTT

I don't think the poor cow has any idea of what she's getting into

Not American and I find her attractive.

Bitch looks like a man

Gorgeous

>This thread is Jewish tricks.

>>Amerimutts think this woman is attractive

British inbred royalty, thinks this is attractive

She gotta be into ass fisting or have some devious shit going on to land one of the world's most eligable lads.

Only hipster faggots think that he is attractive.

Do they? I'm american and think she's average at best, but kok

Rumor has it, she was a feminist. Hilarious.....
Even a feminist must obey the royal family.

I don't think Americans find her attractive at all. Most white guys still find niggers to be ugly af. And why should anyone buy Britfags really care that they're lettting a nigger into the royal family

I never said she did, her husband is a soyboy also

I want to correct this most americans find niggers to be ugly af. this doesn't exclude any race. niggers won't even fuck their kind because of the ugliness

the glory years are over for harry

Ah so by that logic, neither is yours faggot

every time i see them in a magazine at the check out counter i think wtf is he thinking

your logic is as flawed as your butthurt is vast

I don't give fuck. The only good thing to come out of Britain is Echo & the Bunneymen and the band Queen.

Looks like a clone of Kate Middleton.

Actually we generally just don’t give a shit about and unnecessary and very expensive tradition (royal fambly).

I didn't even know who that was.

Please, Kate is way better. For starter, Kate is not an actress or former actress. If you know what I mean.

This is true.

listen you crown ball licker. that nig was created for you and your royal scrotum licking entertainnment kindly keep your fetishes and all talk of YOUR fetishes to yourself./
freak

The only Americans who give a shit at all about the royal family as are the dumb housewives who buy the rag tabloids at the grocery store checkout and little girls who get off on the OMG she's a princess aspect of it. No one else gives a fuck.

Your post sends a whole different message, user.

My point exacts.

Here’s the reason why you don’t think she is OP

I dont like niggers

Brits love to rape women apparently.

I agree.

t. fat, brown hair, brown eyes

You mean you're a faggot?

Compared to him she is. Esch.

Fuck off Sup Forums he could do better but most of us never could. She's a solid 8/10. Less with the fake tits and that shit but whatever.

she must give 20/10 blowjobs because this bitch is ugly

divorced 37 year old d list actress half and half

that's the best harry can do??

I mean not only American, shes half black without an oversized ass what more to ask for?

no black?

0/10 would not bang

>micro penis
just...

Agreed.

What you think of what I think is of no consequence for me. I really have no regard for those who bolster their egos by pissing on others. Do something of merit and maybe we can converse.

Bro, she is tho.
>not fat
>nice smile
>actually seems all-around nice
Inb4 hur dur mah racism
She cute bro, sorry youre fat af.