YCYL? (You cringe you lose)

YCYL? (You cringe you lose)

Other urls found in this thread:

enbyruf.tumblr.com/post/137812304979/big-ass-compilation-of-humantale-hcs-mostly-fave
youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Undertale is actually quite a good game. Don't let the autists deter you. The ending had me in tears.

Don't let this post fool you OP, just look at the flag

>a 2d video game had him in tears

That country is doomed

If it was you up against these abominations, how many of them do you think you could take out before they kill you?

>hard mode: no guns, knives, or weapons other than your fists

>Trump mode: no bullet-proof vest either

Why does the bitch on the bottom right look like the slut who got gangbanged in the high school bathroom?

It's hilarious how only the Americans realize how much Undertale sucks.

How far down the rabbit hole can we go.

I don't even know what it is

If you're against shoplifting you're literally killing retail employees.

lol

>aroflux
>transmasc
>aromantic

?????????????

Undertale is only an okay game, the writing is mediocre compared to other games of its style.
Both LISA The Painful RPG and OFF surpass it in every facet by an immense amount.
LISA may very well be the most redpilled game I have ever played, ever.

Only sucks because of the shit fanbase, it is an "Okay" game, and I am putting it loosely. The Battle system was a bit different and somewhat innovative.

>Durr Muh Mercy, Muh Pacifist
It's called having a Silver Tongue, which you can either be "Merciful" or a Con Artist/Snake Oil Salesman.

Sup Forums's version of the protagonist is a frumpy looking Asian old man because that's how the sprite looks. Compare it to the Tumblr base's views of what the protagonist looks like.

Sounds like an anime plot

Fund it boys

>aromantic
At first glance I thought of pic related

Imagine your mom not only telling you that your dad is not your real dad and that you have been fucking your half-sister.

How is murder not justified in such case?

JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY

I feel cis gendered white males are under represented in this game

If you're saying fictional works have never made you cry before, you're either lying or have shit taste.

Just means you can't feel any affection towards others

Which I bet is how most in general feel right now given how things are. Society is indeed rotten to the core.

>imaginary words whose meanings are as fluid as the cesspit that spawned them

You don't have to take it out on people's waifus you monster.

I think these are companies I deal with at work.

They do sound like fucking freight companies or engineering firms, don't they?

It's pretty funny, but almost every character you meet is either gay or some shit. You can't know who is gay or straight either, because everyone falls in love with you and the main character is "non-gendered".

Funny game, could do without the forced bullshit.

Um yes I'd like to invest in Aroflux Engineering.

I don't know what it is about faggots in guy Fawkes masks that make me lose my sides every time

I'm 99% sure that shit like this is just trolling

Transmasc sounds like a particularly successful engineering contractor.

Aroflux has had 5 oilspills in the last century.

Anyone have that screecap of what I beleieve to be a tumblr post asking to make shoplifters a protected group of people like poc

Ah shit I invested in aroflux

Summerfag detected

Never put your money in oil unless that money came from oil.

There was perhaps only 2 Humans that you see and the rest are only mentioned. One of them being the protagonist and the other being the first human if you finish the Genocide Route.

I honestly believe that Oersted was a far greater villain by miles when it comes to the whole human hating his own kind.

Misspelled versions is what I meant.

Aeroflex

Except the undertale picture isn't trolling at all.

>Transman, gay
So, this thing changed his sex from female to "male" to be a man with dicks in his poophole? That's the gayest thing I've ever seen

I would hope it is, but then you have the genuine retards who actually call themselves it after hearing it, even if it's just made up by people fucking around.

Like the "piss/cut/set fire to yourself for bieber" shit we pull here.

How's Aromantic Automobiles doing?

I'm convinced that those people are trolls. You can't be that retarted when you are able to figure out how to use tumblr.

Ah gotcha

Why shouldn't bring public burning at the stake?

They're bought heavily but I think Lithoromantic Technologies is a more stable investment.

i think fags really need to get in the habit of just calling themselves queer

how many ways can you say you changed your sex and will fuck anything on two legs

alphys is sweden

Powerful stuff for you guys
powerful stuff

I heard they had an oil spill though

They won't, these variations of random shit like "demi-fucksual lion-kin mountainman" give them their own specific "GIB ME ATTENCHIN" card.

>SJW's lecturing people on "the real world"
we live in the worst of times

really makes you think

Their new Cismobile is having some maintenance issues, I've heard.

What about Andoromantic Airlines?

Yes but they have heavy contracts with very large businesses, such as Panromantic Steel & Timber. This recent dip in their stocks will easily remedy itself and rise back once again. That oilspill was a blessing in disguise.

>cismobile

I'm just imagining a tiny, pure white car with a circumcised tailpipe and permanent snow chains on the two back tires that represent a chastity cage.

Sounds like you're the retard. Are you saying everyone posting art in the humantale tag is a troll? You're being too hopeful thinking like that.

>enbyruf.tumblr.com/post/137812304979/big-ass-compilation-of-humantale-hcs-mostly-fave

>not Panromantic
You fucked up, user.

Undertale has better gameplay and OST.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I thought they were working with Demiromantic Coal and Metals!

polski bringing the chem banter

W R O N G
youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M

>Heterosexual
>Monotone black and white

*AWOOflex
FTFY

>Estonia

Not a picture of Vivian brushing her teeth

You had one job RusFed.

kek

?
?
?

auhauahauhauhauhaahuauhauahauhauahau

>that finger

jesus christ who let the cryptkeeper hold money

This isn't Sup Forums, faggot.

$2 bills are still being printed...

> he draws aromaticity using delocalized bonds

hello, undergrad

This tweet was a troll, but I have heard liberals on NPR say almost exactly same thing.

Hahahha

Give her back you fucker.

No because I can still remain quite detached. My empathy only extends to family and friends.

Not an edge lord. Just not as sensitive as you are apparently.

>a face the size of a pinhead has 3 diagonal lines on it
>this is the basis for a racist conspiracy theory

Niggers are crazy.

Jesus fucking christ.

it's a convention, accepted by IUPAC, used in almost all books and publications and tools like ChemBioDraw. Everybody understands it, why would you do it differently?

GIVE HER BACK THIS ISN'T RIGHT SHE WAS MINE

You chimp you lose?

>Sans
What the fuck. Pretty sure he was supposed to have a chubby, Italian, wiseguy from New York sorta vibe. Not whatever the hell that is.

GIVE ME CARROT-CHAN BACK!!

You taking the piss?

Resonance stabilisation is still relevant in 3rd year chem.

Nerd girls are a special kind of cancer.

That was bait
How come nobody noticed that

post pictures of this sloot

No, this is from a tranny positive safe space.

The main character's a boy, they just don't talk about it that much.

Having said that, as a fan of Undertale, this is utterly fucking faggotrocious. It's like the sub-human shitstain who made Ask Humantale is some regressive faggot who's never actually played the game, simply browsing the wiki instead.

Papyrus and Sans are brothers
Mettaton (in his human form) is a bishounen phenotype, not a fucking dindu.
Asgore and Toriel had a child together, with Toriel being the pregnant one. How can a "transwoman" get pregnant?
Alphys is a girl, though the artist chose to draw a dude instead.

I'm glad it's down now.

A progressive made this, and since white people are evil, it was necessary to draw most of them as niggers and other shitskins.