Why does this problematic shit keep happening?

Why does this problematic shit keep happening?

>problematic
yikes

>yikes
cringe

Holy shit, that dudes diet looks like 3 servings of soy and a liter of fluoride a day

>cringe
reddit

wtf I love Myrkur now

>reddit
Sup Forums

That's the bottom line really

>reddit
google

Black Metal against religion? WTF

STOP.

BEING.

RACIST.

>females
>black metal

this

never heard her but

>transcending typical black metal stuff

im certain shes garbage

Debut was Ulver copy. New one is great.

>From the whitest place in the world
>not surprising
Nu males are fucking cancer. Most of these faggots live in the whitest areas in the USA. Most of the people i know that spout this kind of shit have lived in predominantly white areas their entire lives. Went to predominantly white schools. Work at predominantly white places.

first off, this happened in may so why is it being spammed on this board? does she have a new record coming out or smth - because this would be a new low for marketing spam.

second, this was rich coming from someone who shut down her facebook PMs because dudes were sending her death threats because she's a woman

sah gey

relapse shills are pushing run-of-the-mill blackgaze

Why didn't you save her?

wtf is she sacrificing that pigeon?

>pigeon

dove then

It's not a dove either.

>those nails
EMO SCUM

that's a good girl

www.instagram.com/p/BQ3BdVDAChD

wtf she's killing that poor thing

not first post but best post

>I wanted to point this out because she's doing well and I'm nobody
What a douchebag

is she a dominatrix?

>islamophobia
>disliking a cult that regards a mass-murdering pedophile as "the perfect man" and prays to him 5 times a day is in any way irrational
whew

Second greentext is me but about Sup Forums

>31 May 2016

>Why does this problematic shit keep happening?

Why the fuck can't you grow up and let thing alone? It doesn't matter, does it, it's just one Twitter guy whining. Ignore Twitter except for press releases, discourse isn't possible within its limits, only shouting and screaming. Why do you even care what he thinks anyway? Listen to music, ignore music criticism.

>Sup Forums
>liking pedos
I know you have a hatred and want to look cool, but that makes zero sense.

phobia isn't a dislike of something. it's irrational fear. do you fear terrorists when in reality these things are just part of living in the city and would happen either way?

www.instagram.com/p/BE64nKiwFsG
What's her fucking problem?

Well, this is it, really. That's basically the motto of Twitter.

>getting murdered is just part of living in the city

You must be American.

I'm actually living with your mom these days. Stupid bitch

>it's me, user, the best musician ever
>i happen to make the best progressive dreamfunk album in existence
>massive sales and streams revenue, proceed to go on world tour
>go play in saudi arabian club
>mid-concert the police finds out a woman sneaked in this particularly men-only venue and gets removed harshly
>i stop the concert for a minute because everyone is kind of upset by this happening
>"wow, that was really unfortunate, hope we can get the mood back... come on, let's progressively dreamfunk some more" and resume playing
>afterwards i accept a young melon-looking vlogger's request on being interviewed on this
>"you see, it kind of stunned me, this wouldn't have happened in the West. perhaps radical islam's mentality will change for the better over the next few years."
>"hm-hm, that's right mr. Ymous"
>shit proceeds to break down and a very vocal minority gives me flak for this
>@19_year_old_entitled_american_teenager just said: "literally shaking right now. it turns out user Ymous is an absolute turd who advocates for islamophobia... sigh, deleting preorder"
>new rolling stone article: Massive Controversy Over user Ymous' Political Opinions
>new pitchfork article: user Reveals Extremely Right-Wing Beliefs -- And Why This Is Bad For The Whole Indie Industry
>other article: user Ymous Music's Was Never Good, By The Way
>another article: Why user Ymous Doesn't Understand That Women's Islam Is Real Feminism
>have to deal with shitters slandering me everywhere, from twitter to youtube comments
>label issues apology for me being ever signed to them, says all the money from my upcoming album's preorders will be given to the ACLU to "fight racism"
>get dropped from said label
>no money
>no food
>die
>all because somebody thought my opinions had some influence on the quality of my music and had let the world know i was a bad person according to them

>Sup Forums is a hivemind
>Sup Forums deifies a mass-murdering pedo
Pretty big difference in recognizing that mayyybe the Nazis were better allies in the long run than the Soviets, who we then fought for 10x as long and whos ideology killed far, far more people- and actually worshiping Hitler as the perfect human being.

>do you fear terrorists when in reality these things are just part of living in the city and would happen either way?
Spotted the muslim. We all know 50 gays getting executed in a nightclub is just part and parcel, right ahkmed?
>it's irrational fear
Nothing irrational about it when those 50 people I mentioned are killed in your hometown, at a bar you've been to and your friends frequented.

that's gross

the only reason white liberal fags like muslims is to spite republicans

this

Go cuck somewhere else Sadiq.