For a website that claims to be 'redpilled' your swallowing the ultimate blue pill if you're still not a vegan...

For a website that claims to be 'redpilled' your swallowing the ultimate blue pill if you're still not a vegan. Meat eating is unnecessary and overall unhealthier in today's society.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvFyRmwSbIg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmfRUwqGy4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_XfQ4je9s
nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/dairy-estrogen-and-male-fertility/
youtube.com/watch?v=EvEJbpznCSI
youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cvz9w6NWJAA
youtube.com/watch?v=p-W77eT0xMY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871675
youtube.com/watch?v=aA4I-WRu_s0
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0
youtube.com/watch?v=_MiL8xylgbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vegans need to be gassed

People who dont regularly exercize are much more likely to develop heart disease and die much sooner. Why not attack that instead? There are some fights worth fighting in life and this isnt one of them. The environmental impact of eating meat is much more important than the physical health effects. If this is true why not attack petroleum use? It is much more damaging.

Only if your an inferior homo sapinshit. this is a Neanderthal board.

We need to start eating the vegans so we no longer have to hear about veganism.

I eat meat because it tastes nice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lvFyRmwSbIg

Fucking no hope in talking about veganism on Sup Forums, the amount of autism in this board is fucking unmanageable

They still fall for the "MEET MAEKS U MANLY LEL VEEGUN PUSSIS" meme.

Get educated, faggots. Dumping some redpilled videos.

I will never stop eating meat

>vegetarians
>everyone else

yes, diet-conscious individuals tend to be healthier than the remaining entirety of humanity

whether vegan or otherwise

Veganism is a dangerous meme that makes males weak , effeminate and infertile. Don't fall for it. Just eat quality organic meat

>people who pay more attention to their diets live longer than people that don't
Wow, couldn't have figure that out, that doesn't mean that meat is bad for you, just that people who don't pay attention to their diets tend to die earlier.

being vegan is much better than primitive nigger behavior like eating animals

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmXynDLkbXY

What's the gay/vegan correlation?

I will never become a vegan
I would however accept shit like insectburgers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgmfRUwqGy4

>live six to ten years longer

Oh boy, an extra decade as a pathetic wrinkly senile burden on my loved ones. Sign me up!

>Thinking I would rather live size to ten years longer in a frail,deteriorating body than die eating a final double from in n out burger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3j80WpjM0M

nice sources

enjoy your malnutritioned "long" life

vegans should be killed
hellenic inspired exercise regiment is the true Aryan way

>muh canines
Wow look at this fearsome predato... oh wait.

Why do vegans feel the need to shove their shitty lifestyle down our throats.

forgot my link
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GR_XfQ4je9s

>Estrogen in Meat, Dairy, and Eggs

>The sex steroids found naturally in animal products likely exceed the hormonal impacts of endocrine-disrupting chemical pollutants.

nutritionfacts.org/video/estrogen-in-meat-dairy-and-eggs/

>Dairy Estrogen and Male Fertility

>Sex steroid hormones in meat, eggs, and dairy may help explain the link between saturated fat intake and declining sperm counts.

nutritionfacts.org/video/dairy-estrogen-and-male-fertility/

>be a liberal nu male vegan
>go to grocery store in diverse neigbourhood
>tyrone decides he need some money
>dead vegan laying in the street
Meanwhile I am enjoying my fried chicken laughing at the dead healthy fag.

enjoy your extra 10% of expected life as a wrinkly mess shitting yourself while I live life enjoying whatever the fuck I want

Nigga, you implying that nigga isn't a brutal predator?

Vegans are much more likely to be health conscious than meat eaters.

Eating meat is not the cause of this. Being a vegan raises more problems than it solves.

Where's that article about the breast fed baby dying because his mom was a vegan and the milk lacked nutrients!

>Six to 10 years longer (all things equal, given genetics, other healthy lifestyle choices, occupation, etc).

Hardly seems worth it. I know old dudes in their 90's who put real butter on everything and raised cows and ate red meat daily. Full fat everything.

They were farmers. Their active lifestyle likely kept them alive. If I die before 80 I will simply blame it on sitting in my office 8 hours a day and going home and sitting some more with only occasional exercise. Sure as fuck not going to blame it on steak.

There is no correlation, it's just that the average american eats shit everyday.
That's why Italians live 4 years longer than burgers.

>The feel for the "weak vegan" meme

KEK
E
K

www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=bio_avi

Most vegans have a vague sense of health and count their meal macros and nutrition while also being physically active.

Their statistics for "meat eaters" could just be people who eat fast food all day.

Omnivores who count their macros and exercise are healthier and stronger than vegans, that's just a fact.

Didnt some dumb bitch die in Everest because she wanted to prove vegans can do anything?

*They Fell

fucking autocorrect

Why would I want to live longer?

This whole thing is very dangerous. You body needs meat, no matter how these shits deny it, its just this way, they eat tons of pills, and that already means you do something unnatural to your body, thus on the long run it'll backfire really hard.
You will be not only weak, but you'll often have headaches, feel extreme fatigue, and you'll even pass out, and since your body can't get resources from plants only it'll start to burn your muscles.

>75260286
>People who dont regularly exercize are much more likely to develop heart disease and die much sooner.
Not true. Sedentary vegans have better arterial health than meat eating marathon runners.

>Vegetarians and vegans are more observant of their diet than the average person
There's your reason right there for them being typically more healthy. If you were sane, you'd be observant and eat the flesh of beasts.

Much healthier.

She was assassinated by right-wing extremist meateater conspiracy! Don't buy into their lies!

>Liberal nu-male vegan

Kinda true, kinda not.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvEJbpznCSI

youtube.com/watch?v=6PJtrVC44fE

Unless these studies take into account healthy meat eaters (people who prepare their own food, not people who eat at McDonald's) and said meat eaters who also are health conscious like vegans would generally be, this study is absolutely worthless.

Faggot

>wanting to live forever.

>steroids and protein powder
FTFY.

We eat meat.
We had an even bigger appetite for meat the further back you look

our lifespan average is suppressed by black people killing each other

Shit, it looks like #Imwithher now...

Chimps are fearsome and brutal as fuck. They literally go to war with one another.

>Some annecdote, therefore no problem!

o i am laffin

youtube.com/watch?v=Cvz9w6NWJAA

youtube.com/watch?v=p-W77eT0xMY

This desu.

Chimpanzees and most primates have large canines for display purposes, other wise the female would have them too. They're incidental predators but it's not their primary food source.

Smoking is well established as being bad for you. What a false equivalency. Faggot.

>organic meat
...As opposed to?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24871675

Please get educated.

USDA meat
Come on man, get with it

It's all good I killed and ate a Vegan, I don't have to do it again for another 7 years.

See

This. Grass fed free range niggas

Yes snowflake you know better than mother nature, the only reason we evolved on a diet of animal proteins and healthy fats was because of the capitalist White patriarchy!

Enjoy watching your malnourished body degenerate as you shove carbs carbs carbs in to your face day after day. Your insulin sensitivity will be the 1st thing to go.

>Organic is good because nature

It doesn't necessarily follow. also, some organic agriculture/crops are worse for the environment when "organic".

youtube.com/watch?v=aA4I-WRu_s0

It pains me how beautiful she is. Personally, I consider her the most beautiful woman in the world and I've yet to see any women who've really challenged her title.

Time magazine vs. youtuber

tough choice

Ooooh user-kun~~

And that is how humans would eat if we lived at a chimpanzee level of development. Meat would be a useful supplement to a foraged diet of fruits/nuts/tubers/insects/whatever. We just got exceptionally good at killing things for their flesh.

>it's another beta prey thread
We have eyes at the front of our heads like all mammalian predators you limped dicked B12-deficients

>Low calorie diets of of the Vegan and Vegetarian type lower the risk of obesity related diseases.

This proves nothing except that it's easier to kill yourself by binging on Pizza and Doritos and pretty much impossible to binge on Broccoli.

vegangains pls go

Exception not the rule

This. We have the short intestines of a omnivore who eats mostly animal products.

fpbp

>Not damaging your arteries because you can't push yourself due to lack of energy
>Thinking that's a good thing

And citation needed from a reputable, non vegetarianist or non veganist, scientist.

Here's an example of a shit source
This was likely written by biased fucks who can't into objective research. More reputability in sane nutritionist circles please.

I have news for you. You are going to die. No amount of celery that you shove up your ass it going to change that.

You obviously haven't been in a confined space with them before, they gas themselves

>redpilled videos

Sorry, I prefer to get my medical knowledge from academia, not a couple meatheads on youtube that browse /fit/

Fact: there are necessary amino acids that are not found naturally in any plants

>You are going to die

I'm afraid you are mistaken.
Pic related, it's me.

>And that is how humans would eat if we lived at a chimpanzee level of development. Meat would be a useful supplement to a foraged diet of fruits/nuts/tubers/insects/whatever.
>We just got exceptionally good at growing stuff for their grains.

Fixed for accuracy.

>IT MAKES U LIVE TEN YEARS LONGER
Who the fuck wants to live an extra ten years when you're already old and living on borrowed time?
That and a lot of time, old people have to be vegetarian because their bodies can't handle certain types of food. So basically, there's a variation between when old people die, wow!
It's totally not a fluke of statistics like how left handed people live longer.

This. Hell there's one in particular that you literally can only get from red meat in any particular quantity.

Vegans, vegetarians, halal and koshers kucks need to GTFO.

Eating meat is unnatural. By becoming a vegetarian or vegan, you're living the natural, healthy lifestyle. All you have to do is take eight supplements a day.

Fuck off mon frère.

Ok, I'm gonna take the following statement you made:

> "I know old dudes in their 90's who put real butter on everything and raised cows and ate red meat daily. Full fat everything."

And I'm gonna focus on the objects you mentioned and see if they have negative consequences to the body and see if the smoking equivalent was false I.E. smoking is bad but red meat is not, therefore it is a false equivalent.

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

WHO identified red meat (and processed meat) as carcinogenic. smoking is carcinogenic. seems like a pretty fair comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0

cholesterol is the main deciding factor in artherosclerosis I.E. heart problems. and read the sources if you can't stand vegan gains.

>Using water in your car engine regularly results in much healthier tiers & gears than those of even petroleum using professionals
>Because you aren't going anywhere

I can't get over how stupid vegetable heads are.

It's like this with vegans, gays, trannies, Muslims... Oh boy. Maybe they have to force it because most people realize they are stupid.

>he fell for the organic meat meme

>Organic is good because nature

Yes.
I eat gmo foods but if I had an organic choice of the same meat with competitive pricing I would choose organic 100% of the time

Did you look at the sources they mentioned in the video. did you look through them. also, please tell me any amino acid that cannot be found in plants.

Because it's not about any of those things. It's about egocentric validation of an eating disorder.

This is how average vegan looks like.

Sure nigga.

>Falling for the organic meme
Just as bad as being vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MiL8xylgbM

Y'a mieux que Marine Le Pen, Starfoullah

Reminder that most vegans grew up eating meat as children and teenagers, so they benefited from the nutrition from animals. Fuck vegans.

I think even vegetarianism is dangerous, it can work, but veganism is plain retarded.
You don't need even sources for this, just try it out yourself. I guarantee you you'll feel like shit, because you are forcing your body to do something what it shoudln't. Well unless you are ready for injections and a mountain of pills of course, and visiting the hospital every 3 day.
Oh and have fun passing out randomly.

stop baiting

>WHO identified red meat (and processed meat) as carcinogenic. smoking is carcinogenic. seems like a pretty fair comparison.
>(and processed meat)
Wow, it's almost like processed foods are fucking terrible for you :^)

>BRAH BRAH HUMANS ARE HERBIVORES, JUST USE SUPPLEMENTS BRO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN A VEGAN WOMANS MILK DOES NOT PROVIDE ENOUGH NUTRITION TO HER BABY? DURR U BARBARIAN, ONLY BLUE-PILLS EAT MEAT, BE A WEAK PUSSY WHIPPED FAGGOT LIKE ME, WHO CARES THAT WE ARE APEX PREDATORS, NO BORDERS, MORE REFUGEES. BERNIE 2016

Every. Damn. Time.