Huurrr I'm Irish!

>huurrr I'm Irish!
>huurrr I'm German!
>huurrr I'm Scottish
>huuurrr I'm 1/20th Cherokee Indian!

No. You're just a white ass American. And your white ass has no culture. None. No matter how hard you wish it to be, no matter which great grandparent has a great, great grand parent from Ireland, or whatever you wish you were but aren't, YOU HAVE NO CULTURE.
>inb4 huurrr we invent things, we engineer things, we run things
Please fill me in on the things you've invented, engineered, and what things you run.

Thought not.

We run MERICA AND THESE STREETS COME UP ON ME YUNG THUG ILL SKIN YOUR PUBES CUNT

All the music you listen to, we invented. Bitch.

>we

lmfao this nigga gonna skin your FUR dawg i think he's serious up in this piece

Oh? I guess Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was greasy and obese then.

Was just listening to some bagpipes. You're a silly person. I love sitars too.

Wtf are you doing on Sup Forums anyway? Don't you have a school to shoot up?

I mean, the Irish government says I'm irish.

Uhhh you are aware that USA is not the only country in the world?

...boi.
Parents, grandparents, great grandparents, all from germany.
Since I'm first generation immegrant, I AM german.

In terms of classical music, Mozart and Beethoven are the most prominent when it comes to name recognition. Fuck off.

More culture in my double quarter pounder than youve in your wholebody

Where are you from op? Why are you so buttfrustrated with amerifags?

Well if you're Irish, obviously this doesn't apply to you.

bacteria culture maybe OHHH

> Trying this hard

Decent bait I suppose

>In terms of classical music, Mozart and Beethoven are the most prominent when it comes to name recognition. Fuck off.

Typical fatass ignorance and arrogance. Your point being?

I'm a man-hating lying cunt with tired ideas that always fail, but because I hate men, the left loves me and just winks at my claim to be Indian.

I hope she runs on 2020, so Trump can win again.

CZECHED

A bacterial culture isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Nice trips

Half aussie half flip here, couldn't give a shit about either heritage or america in the slightest.

I'm more human than you or anyone else you know and love OP, because I love our culture.

The culture of the human race, from its atrocities in the war and beyond because they opened our eyes to both possibilities in technology AND shown who amongest us are the real heroes to going to fucking outer space, I could care less about which sub division did what, I just care one of us born on this little shithole of a planet did it.

Anyone proud to be any particular sub division is the reason why racism exist and why we'll never have peace, fuck those proud to be half anything, fuck those that are full anything, fuck those to have moved to a so called better country, fuck those who moved back, fuck you all!

Hah. Irish. That'd be nice. Just a poor ass Polish.

GR B8 M8 R8 8/8

>tldr

Half aussie half flip? So a 180 aussie?

>maximum wit
>11/10
>lol xDDDDDDD
>top tier bants
>legendary post

Ty m8

Damn three white people threads at once, someone is really feeling guilty today.

>Please fill me in on the things you've invented, engineered, and what things you run.
So nobodys cultural achievments count then, right? It wouldnt be fair to give credit to somali people and not americans, right?

I am 100% American and I 100% don't give a fuck what you are if you aren't white. Get the fuck out.

wow this bitter
kekekekekekek

Well I'm an engineer so I've done all three. Created millions in value, and I'm incorporating a software startup right now.

Not that I'm a white supremacist, but you're just as big of a faggot as they are.

you have low standards

it wasn't that good

oink oink oink i born in america and my iq is higher than yours and i've never step a college in my whole life oink oink oink

wow you're a gay faggot

As a honky, I'm not offended by this shit.

Once you realize that Caucasians evolve into "meh" personified, you'll realize the only folks you offend here are children and deep southerners. Also Texans.

Also here's this shit... None of us are superior. Stop being a bitch. Let's all get a beer.

Niggers think having no cultural accomplishments means that white countries couldn't possible exist. Makes sense to me!

Man what was that one thing invented in the US? Oh, the Internet (world wide web). That was a thing once, right?

>what things you run
The world

>retarded post

Lol Mozart. Pleb. Try a real prodigy, namely Felix Mendelssohn.