S/fur thread

S/fur thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCdQuZzjtFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cubs ok?

I'm not really a fan, but post what you like

if anyone is intrested, i'll do one free commission based on what gets me the most

one character only, simple background

pic related are my studies, got some work done on FA

how about a fluffy lady doing some gardening?

Sauce?

bob the builder opening 'his' bobs, and possibly showing vagene

Nice skills user

gotta improve, that's why i'm up to any kind of commission

Nice to hear that, keep it up user!

Sasuke hugging a bad-dragon dildo

gonna stick with this one i guess, will deliver as soon as i can

:3

no bob showing his bobs. how will I go on

gardening girl delivered, hope you like it :)

Cute! You're pretty good freehand and the ones you did with a reference (fk) were great. You should do one with paws focus. Closeup of a furry grill giving one of those standing back massages with her paws maybe? I'm bad at art ideas

thank you very much! will work on something like that maybe, need to find a good idea

Lion girl putting her socks on? That'll give you some paw practice

Bump

that's perfect, thanks!

you're welcome!

Fur lolis plx

?

Trying to get your best friend to not kill himself is by far the most exhausting and sad thing anyone can do.

I hate that this world drives people to feel like suicide is their best option...
life should be a blessing

If he does it then I'm going with him. I've already had to suffer far more than most people, and I literally will not live through this. I will never be able to recover, ever. I'm fucked up and nonfunctional as is. If he dies, I die. I will follow him into the fucking grave.

maybe he have a valid reason, what's yours?

No!
you two should work together and make each other happy

youtube.com/watch?v=vCdQuZzjtFY

An entire life of suffering. Abuse and neglect by my own family members, scorn by all the people around me for no reason whatsoever. Fucked over at every opportunity. My life has been absolute shit already, and I've already tried to kill myself. I've been severely depressed since I was 5, and suicidal since 10. The only thing keeping me alive are the very few people who care about me, and if I lose one then that'll be the end for me. I'm done living anyway.

I'm trying, but he absolutely refuses. He won't even tell his own friends and family, and won't give me any of their phone numbers.

her face is too big lol

gimme his info, I'll set him straight!
or at least hex 'm hard enough he won't be able to pull a trigger

Ooh.
I dont know what I can say in such a situation, but life doesnt end when problems overwhelm you, try to enjoy those little moments that make you happy and hold on to them every time you think about dying.

It's delysid. His real name is Austin. I would never do this under any other circumstance, but his number is (941) 662-7173. I can't talk any sense into him, and I don't know what else to do. He's literally going to kill me.

I think he was posting yesterday, he seemed ok
do you know what's been going on to have him feeling this way?

Write it in NS and delet this :3

you gotta delete this post for reasons.

He's felt this way for while. A couple months ago he told me he wanted to die and was just sick of living, and since then I've done absolutely everything I could to stop him. Last night I got upset about what you said and tried not to let it bother me, but he kept asking and forced it out of me. I never should have said anything. My loving you will be the death of him and I, and I won't lie about it.

No, I don't. There's nothing else I can do. He won't listen to me and it's out of my hands. I have to count on you guys to try and talk some sense into him.

wait what did I say last night?
I'm really sorry if I had anything to do with this

Suni got the number so there isnt a reason to keep it in the post

wait what's going on? i missed the whole thread. what's happening, and who is he?

I wouldn't worry about it

Nothing. I'm just stupid for loving you and having any kind of hope. My stupidity is going to kill him and I.

There isn't any reason to delete it if he's going to kill himself.

I would absolutely worry.

subject related
texts can be sent.

I'm going to die. I can't stop him, and he's going to bring me with him....

I don't think it matters anymore. I literally can't do anything to change his mind.

please don't be fatalistic

I don't want to lose any of my furends

This will be the end for me. I'm so fucked up already that he had to keep *me* from killing myself. I'm not going to live with the fact that I couldn't stop my best friend from killing himself, all because I told him I still love you...

would it actually help if I talked to him, or would it makes things worse?
I don't really know what sort of dynamic you two have, why has this thing with me upset him so much?
I'm so sorry...