Being under 6'4ft

>being under 6'4ft
Manlets, explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't make a difference if you're an ugly fuck, OP.

I'm 6.2 but I'm 18 so I think I'm good.

life expectation is longer in shorter people.

I'm 5'11" and have twice attempted suicide. I tried hanging myself from a roof beam but couldn't reach. It's humiliating having to call a real man to try and help you to kill yourself, he came around looked down at me and just laughed.

what is life when you are under 6ft tho?

>If you're 6 feet tall, you probably earn about $6,000 more than the equally qualified 5-foot-6-inch"
>an extra inch of height can be worth an extra $1,000 a year
edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html

>manlet glass ceiling
>90% of CEO's are above average height, only 3% are "manlets"
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

>We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men than tall men
cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/

>Dr David Frederick, a psychology professor at Chapman University in California, said: 'These findings confirm that height is relevant on the mating market.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

tl;dr
6K less annually.
1/10th the chance of advancing you career relative to and average/tall person
2:1 suicide rate to tall & average men (while only being 33% of the male population)
less chance of finding love

tru story

The average is 6'2"

Tall and ugly is better than being short and ugly.

only because short men are increasingly doing the right thing and committing suicide

Being tall is hard, to them ur either a beta or Frankenstein

>insecurity the thread
Be glad you're not midgets and move on fellas.
t. 5'11 and never had any trouble lifting weights or pussy :^)

>5'11

I'm 5'6 and ugly kill me now plz

Let's sum it up differently for those sleeping in the back...
Are you happy with your life?
If yes, that's good, if not, well that's just sad, but in every case, you gotta deal with the cards you've got, no irony whatsoever in this post.
Have a puppy.

6'6 240lbs reporting in. I love everyone having to look up to me to talk. Pisses me off when I see someone taller and bigger. Just taller is fine if they're skinny or fat.

Good post

6'3, blond hair, blue eyes master race here, feels so fucking good to be looking down at manlets. It's funny because no matter how hard they work out and try to look good they will never get taken seriously.

Fucking right. Not in to talk bitches tho. 5'7-5'10 is fine but at 6 with heels on we draw to much attention.

*tall

lmfao. still so many newfags get triggerd by these bait threads

Hitler was 5'9", yet he was the biggest alpha of them all.

Measuring distance in ancient cryptic units...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU OP
USE THE METRIC SISTEM

I'm a manlet and love tall bitches, probably cuz I know most don't look twice at me. I have bedded quite a bit in my day so I don't really care what they think or why they let me. Also I'm currently engaged with one, looks weird in pictures sometimes but i find her hot as hell.

so the king of manlets is under the cut off for manlet?

that's not true. short people are just so annoying it seems like they're around longer

this may be a thread worse than that one about dick size

sage in all fields

12:17 that's a slow as mile. I ran 6:59 in junior high and if you took longer than 10:00 you wouldn't get a participation grade for PE in my junior high

Is my boyfriend a manlet?

I'm a manlet for sure but 6'4" is too tall for the standard. It's actually ridiculous looking

is this too cringey? shall i dump him for a tall guy?

not really, no

Depends. If u like to dominate beta cucks then keep him. However if you are not into that then just dump him.

hahahahahahahahh xDDDDDDDDDD sooooooo funny omg

>sage goes in all fields

Yet he can still get more puss than all of Sup Forums combined.