Another Sweden thread

>tfw Swedish living in Sweden

What the hell can I even do?
The country is soon taken over by thirdworlders and most of me people doesn't even seem to care.

It's so hopeless. I'm seriously daydreaming about becoming an outlaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/medlemskap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sabotage. Enter the shadows and operate to take them down. It doesn't have to be sudden, just wear them down and show them that they're not safe from those who know what their ancestors fought for.

Go break brevik out of supermax

Then you and the messiah can wage war

T. SWEDISH GOD

nordfront.se/medlemskap or SD if you think they're better.

Argue with your mother, women are the key to get things rolling.

Odin please come back.

Use KGB like tactics and subvert the subverters.

This

Nothing a little arson can't fix

"Oh no , all the rapeugee camps are burning down !"

See no more camps , no more 'nice' refugees
They will demand things more and try to take things because they think they can do whatever the fuck they want obviously
"Oh no Sven , some rapugees are in the house demanding my pussy and financial items!'

Maybe once you get the crime rate up for refugees

Then usually people will stop allowing people to shit where they eat

you can by start killing the niggers on your country seems like a good start.

No my son. For the mortal world must be cleansed of kebab before I return , go forth my son.

>nordfront

Tror nog jag går under jorden, styrd av apati istället. Det här landet kan brinna.

Bränn det då.

Sabotage electric random posts.

Is she herself a foreigner? She looks like she has some eastern features.

I know it seems hopeless but things will get better dude, the pendulum is swinging to the right atm. Just try to have redpilled conversations with your family and close friends, and maybe make a plan in case shit hits the fan.

If I were you i'd look into some sort of nationalist group for youths. You guys are going to have to bear the burden that your parents created and it's better to start organizing and get involved now rather than later.

Maybe try to get into a skilled job so just in case all else fails you can flee to Poland or US if Trump wins.

How has Swedens rapid decline affected you personally? Also don't be writing things like "I'm gona become an outlaw!" on the internet, especially when you live in a country that doesn't have freedom of speech.

>especially when you live in a country that doesn't have freedom of speech.

Should you even write that?

Make sure you give them your house, car and women. Convert to Islam. That is the swedish way.

How can he subvert the subverters? last time I checked it's them who own and control the media, banks, acadamia ect. Sven is powerless in that regard.

In all honesty I was thinking about it a lot. Might be a tad salt in the wound type of reasoning, but we already have 11 repeugees here, now granted that is probably less than your average Swedish elevator, but still, from the perspective of my country that is too many as is. I think you guys are really in deep shit, now although a bunch of fags here say you should start bombing shit, I think that would only give legitime ammo to the leftis retards screaming about aggressive neo-nazies, I reckon that the best idea is to do what other countries do now: spread statistics on their bahavior as much as possible, the twist beint, focus on other countries first. Austria almost had a right-wing president because of the good coverage on what happened in GERMANY sprincled with local stats too. Do the same. If you hammer out the stats of German rapes, there is no easy way to deflect it. Your average swedcuck can't blame white swedes for that and blaming othwr countries becomes a bit more tricky for them as you can self-flagelate. So I would suggest Germananons spreading Swedish happenings and vice-versa, making it easier to pass the info without national censoring and defusing this bullshit self-loathing that the left spews.

I dunno man. But I wish you luck.

>Your average swedcuck can't blame white swedes for that

Oh Lithuania, you underestimate us.

Fucking phone makes it hard to type.

>legitimate
>being
>sprinkled
>other
>can't self-flagellate

Well, you get the picture.

Surely not for stuff that happens in Germany. R-right?

For starters make your voice heard on the internet. Make very polite arguments against Islam, don't splurge out with the "gas the kikes race war now" shit. I've noticed over the years more and more people are growing less tolerant of all the bullshit going on, places like this are making a difference.

The biggest issue that noone is talking about is this;
The sand scum will outnumber us in just a couple of years since they reproduce at a much higher rate than us.

What we have to do is have as much unprotected sex with Swedish women as possible to make them pregnant
use a fake name
lie like fucking Barney in How i met your mother
anything
WE HAVE TO REPRODUCE LIKE FUCKING MADMEN

So how will complaining about it on Sup Forums make it any better? Get off your lazy fat ass, stop browsing Sup Forums all day like a retard and become a politician. If you want change, go and get it. Complaining on Sup Forums will do nothing. You're no better than those fat acceptance faggots who want everyone to think they're beautiful because they're too lazy to put any effort into exercise and just lose the weight.