Pictured here is president of France, monsieur Macron shaking hands with a grateful american citizen

Pictured here is president of France, monsieur Macron shaking hands with a grateful american citizen.

The elation of the american citizen makes itself quite obvious by the limpness in his handshake, as he cannot stir himself from the amazement and joy at meeting monsieur Macron.

Your thoughts? Would you behave like this american citizen too?

what kind of pussy handshake grip has Donald got going there? He usually actively tries to give alpha handshakes.

Is this the power of radical centrism?

I think Macron is smart.

I'm not entirely surprised that Trump doesn't know how to deal with him, if this pic is anything to go by.

The worst thing in this entire ordeal for Donald is that he's grasped Macron's hand in the fashion that makes him appear dominant (his hand being the one in the foreground, which is what is recommanded for politicians to achieve when pictured shaking hands), and yet he still screws it by how pussified his grip appears. Fucking hell Donald.

I may not agree with him whole-heartedly, but he is very smart. He's basically remodelled the entirety of French politician in under one year, and more of him could mean "En marche" becomes the single non-extremist party in France, while the left is cast out to die with Mélenchon, and the extreme right with the FN.

Also based Anzacs for answering my thread;

That's obviously the Polish flag

Poland couldn't afford the flight, so we had to send our president over to represent them.

High quality post, macaroni is spooky as fuck in how efficient he is.
If he keeps it up he could end up in Merkels position where he is an immovable object.
France does have a limit on how many times you can be prez, or so I remember.

>High quality post
I try :D.

As you say, it wouldn't be imagineable that he be crowned Merkel's successor by left-leaning folks, now that Trump is renouncing being the "president of the free world". He's not even that fundamentally left-wing though, but having beaten back Le Pen means he'll be endorsed by dumb leftists anyways for the credit that pins on him. Going to be entertaining at least.

And only twice, but he can put something in motion to make a president's mandate last 7 years rather than 5, so he could be up there for 14 years if he really wanted it;

cheeky cunt

Trump was just pulling out his hand but you know macron being an insecure faggot with no charisma wanted the handshake to last longer to impose his will. I cringe everythime I see this beta

Merkel is hardly leftist in Germany, she's in the same contextual specter as him.
Pro business, socially more liberal than the conservative right or the far right, but not quite in the left wing category on things like gay marriage.

Macron is guaranteed to rule during a recovery period for Europe due to economic forces beyond anybodies control.
I want to see if he manages to do something with it.

Haha look at Trump's dead fish handshake. What a vagina.

>Pro business, socially more liberal than the conservative right or the far right
So, exactly like Trump then?

>FN
>far-right

Only FN voters are related to the far-right.

>socially more liberal than the conservative right or the far right

No. Not like Trump at all.

Macron wants to destroy his country, the opposite of Trump

>Macron is guaranteed to rule during a recovery period for Europe due to economic forces beyond anybodies control.
To his credit though, the laws he'll be enforcing are going to ease economic renewal too. And I think it's pretty definite now that he'll be toying with the EU trying to get it to do things while Trump is in office, vociferating that we can't rely on the US and things like that anymore.

Oui, pour citer de Lesquen, "le Font National est un parti de droite dirigé par des gens de gauche", mais avec le d"part qu'on fait subir en ce moment à Phillipot, et Marine qui s'adosse des responsabilités de la défaite, on pourrait très bien croire que le FN renaisse en un parti résolument de droite. Suffit d'imaginer que Marion en prenne les reines.

Image relatée.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump is weird in many ways, I can't really place him.
He seems to follow the republican line for the most part, on diplomacy he is fairly detached from partizan bias.
Maybe you can educate me where he deviates and where I'm wrong.

Saudi arabia is a strong ally for the USA. Only a retard would disagree.

>He seems to follow the republican line for the most part, on diplomacy he is fairly detached from partizan bias.

The standard Republican line isn't small government or pro-business, not at all (maybe aside from supporting a tax cut here and there), it's Democrat Lite. Conventional Republicans also live in deadly terror of media outlets like CNN; Trump has tried to show them that you don't have to care what CNN and the New York Times think, because they're all just Democrat propaganda mouthpieces and they will never be your friend, so quit trying to suck up to them.

Don't even like Trump, but,
>actually believing that the USA is even remotely interested in shutting down ISIS, and not just happy at SA funding them and distablizing things even further for Assad
Uhhhh...

In all he's done until now, this one makes the most sense as an American president.

The problem with SA, isn't the SA government, it's the fact it has such a weak grip on the clergy and the country it self. The Kang is what passes for the liberal side there.
If USA ever ended their support we'd be in a bigger mess than we are already.

There are around 15 pics of them shaking hands
Why you cherrypick that one?

This is it, it's over for Bluzumpf and his Bluzumpfkins.

they can't end their support because russia or china would immediatly take over

This is true. The Saudi royal family have close ties to the US State Department but unfortunately, a lot of rich Saudis do fund terrorists as a way of getting the scum of their society out of the country (all the criminals, NEETs, and other garbage get sent off to Syria or something).

Having said that, Iran is the real menace because their government is openly hostile to the West and they're the main bankroller of terrorism. The Arab states mostly hate Iran because the latter is seeking regional dominance; this is an ancient blood feud that goes back millenia.

Macarons?

Of course they are, but every time we sell weapons to allies there they end up in the hands of rebels or people that are our enemies. Like with the Mujahadeen.

"I have a plan, a very secret plan, do defeat ISIS in 30 days."
-Big D

So waiting over 120 days and then signing an armament deal to people that fund ISIS is a good idea because it's bad for Assad? Doesn't make sense to me.

That too obviously, the world runs on oil. Sadly.

>implying the D doesn't spout what's good on paper for the masses to swallow up ("death to ISIS ;D"), but then moves on to actually fulfilling what's good for the US in the region (ie. Assad gone, chaos in Syria for the US to finish their pipeline there)

Saudia Arabia shouldered by the USA versus Iran shouldered by Russia is the 101 of Middle Eastern politics these days.

I think Iran will not drop it's feud with USA, but they've been more open to Europe, for economic reasons.
They may become more moderate in time and there can be no solution to the middle eastern mess without them.
I've heard the same.

This isn't as true as it once was, we actually use quite a bit less oil than we did in the 70s since things are more energy efficient now and other sources of energy have developed.

I'd have to read into that, I though oil dependency only deepened. It's overwhelming how much stuff is plastic and how many things have to travel using oil to reach their buyers.

>I think Iran will not drop it's feud with USA, but they've been more open to Europe, for economic reasons
It's true; North Korea has also done business with European cunts since the 70s.

>I though oil dependency only deepened

It didn't. Actually the peak year for world oil consumption was in 1972.

yeah sure, ISIS operate fighter jets...

Anyway ISIS is an usefull idiot for the USA. it is against the shia countries who are ennemies of USA/saudi arabia and the allies of Russia and China.

>Iran shouldered by Russia
IDK man, from what I've been told by diaspora, the average Iranian dislikes Russia mightily for beating them up in a bunch of wars and stealing clay.

Are you sure you're talking about the 'world' consumption?
The stat I find with a 70 peak is US oil production.

Maybe Macron has soft hands like a dainty lady so Trump is trying to not break his feminine hand. Later Trump will try to grab him by the pussy. The other possibility is Macron told Trump his hand was just in his ugly old wife's vag and he hasn't washed it yet.