What facets of Obama's presidency would you deem successful? Specifically, cite accomplishments

What facets of Obama's presidency would you deem successful? Specifically, cite accomplishments.

What could Obama have done better? Specifically, cite failures.

He made America Ungreat.

You writing a paper for ksaw?

Nah, actually just interested in what random faggots have to say

He successfully set back race relations in the US by fifty years. He also succeeded in further destabilizing the Mid East by directly supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and the FSA (aka ISIS).

He failed to make health care/ insurance affordable.

none

He saved the economy from corporate/republican ruin. Short memories of 2007-8 runaway real estate bubble and more... Had he not made it work, we'd look like Syria by now...

sure kid
keep sucking that black cock

accomplishments:
obamacare

failures:
obamacare

ain't that a bitch

how can you call it a failure?
he made the insurance companies filthy rich

and he didn't prosecute those who were responsible for the bubble burst.

>What could Obama have done better? Specifically, cite failures.

Close Gitmo

Prosecute the torture enablers and the torturers

Convene a believable 9/11/01 investigation that isn't intended to be a fix from the word go

Audit the "Fed" and then fold it into the Treasury Department. Physically ultrasound every gold bar in Ft. Knox to determine how many are counterfeit gold-plated tungsten bars.

Bring the troops home. From all over.

Take cannabis off Schedule I.

Summarily execute the log shit posters

he lied about transparency in the white house

he lied about protecting whistle blowers

received a bull shit noble peace prize for doing the opposite of peace.

wasted half a billion dollars on a fucked up website that had problems from day one.

bent over for arabs any chance he could

danced around racial issues in america

he wasn't the jesus christ lord and savior everyone made him out to be because he was HALF BLACK and danced on ellen.

>Take cannabis off Schedule I

are you retarded? that never happened. he told the DEA and fed to stop busting cancer and diseased patients and let the states take control of the situation.

none of what he posted ever happened

He could have gotten around to it. It's absurd to consider cannabis a dangerous drug. There are zero deaths attributed to its use in recorded history.

sure kid

ok kid. you're right he didn't do any of that. dip shit. show where weed is off the schedule 1 list, i'll wait. and yes he did lax the dea on enforcing pot laws

Logboy? Is that you?

a true throwback, someone who clings to the Anslinger point of view that reefer is somehow deadly.

And profitable for the private prison industry, not to mention lazy cops, lawyers and judges.

>free research

that seems like a lot of effort, considering you're not doing anything at all.

Thread is complete shit

obama was one of the best presidents, i dont think he actually made any mistakes

The FSA =/= ISIS, retard. At most, some fringe islamist groups were somewhat associated with FSA, but have since been expelled.

They were already filthy rich.

so easily triggered

See at the top of the post where it said
>things he could have done better
Moron

no kidding

> just doing random research

What type of impact did Obamer have on climate/overall environment health?

What were the administration's goals and what stood in the way?

The only significant missteps Obama made that will affect the country for years onward are:
1. Leaving healthcare undercooked and weak, with a bunch of issues.
2. Perhaps the Iran deal, we'll see what happens in the future.
3. Pulling out of Iraq too early. Although the shitshow that it is now was probably unpreventable since 2003.

>specifically
You’re retarded

so weak
stay mad beta male

333 thread is not shit, it's blessed

sure kid

with shit

Name me some other missteps DIRECTLY caused by the Obama admin that will continue to affect America for years onwards.

Are you a bunch of ignorant fucks?

Put the preconceived notions that you imbibed from Fox News or NPR down, and contribute something objective.

yawn
you're too much of a crybaby to debate with

So you can't name anything else? I'm not looking for a formal debate, just looking for missteps. Prove me wrong.

Accomplished: Not selling the government to Russia
Failed: Selling the government to Russia

you apparently can't read either

(you)'re just making Sup Forums users look worse
See
Poe's law or something

fucking retards

Canadian here
I think he gave the USA a friendlier appearance internationally, even if he was still droning muslims the global community still saw USA as a world leader.

What he could have done better was probably not pander to the Cultural Marxists and Post Modernists. That would have prevented the far right from rising

That time he gave Mexican cartels guns deliberately to demonize the second amendment and got 2 boarder agents along with 200 mexican nationals killed to further his leftist gun grabbing agenda. Then he blamed his scapegoat Eric Holder and no one gave a shit because its ok when Dems do evil bullshit.

Feel free to refute my points any time now.

we don't care about your opinion

yawn
you're still posting?
you have a pathetic life

you've proved your point

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>telling OTHER people they have pathetic lives
ex dee

sure kid

yawn
kids these days

I just want to hear something meaningful from you. You're posting just as much as me :^)

Could have done better: Healthcare. Was hamstrung by Republican congress and medical lobbies. Did succeed in making it available to everyone, did not succeed in making it affordable.

Social issues:

Good: Legalized gay marriage and gay/trans military service.

Bad: Fanned the flames of black on white hate.

Military:

Good: Withdrew most forces from pointless middle east conflicts. Killed Osama.

Bad: Sent forces back to pointless middle east conflicts, did nothing about Russian annexation of Crimea and Donetsk/Luhansk.

Economy/budget:

Good: Somehow recovered from the 2008 catastrophe.

Bad: Continued the Bush trend of doubling the debt over 8 years.

Can't think of more at the moment. He wasn't that great but he wasn't awful either.

sure kid
keep sucking that nigger dick

wow, a balanced, neutral analysis. didn't expect this.

Elaborate?

He's either trolling or lives in a thought bubble. Ignore him.

you need clarification on that statement?
my sides

this weak

Funded renewable energy

Forced power plants to regulate emissions
Forced automakers to have better emission standards and better fuel efficiency

Designated a bunch of new national monuments

Put pressure on appliance makers (refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.) to make more efficient products.

They pay you too much.

even weaker

and still failed mapore than any president ever

Really? Not even Buchanan, or Harding?

weak

I did forget he made a lot of good investment in renewables that is paying dividends today.

He saved the US from the economic meltdown left by W Bush
He saved the car industry
Obamacare wasn't perfect but it was a big step in the right direction
He made the US respected around the world after the shitstorm caused by the Bush administration, he might have been a bit too much loose on foreign policies but that was expected in contrast with the aggressive Bush admin.
He made good policies for the environment
and the economy grew during his era

Samefag. I could tell because I just linked the most stupid posts in the thread. You aren't fooling anyone.

on a side note, Obama couldn't really avoid pushing the debt to absorb the huge money black hole left by the Bush administration, the money had to come from something, other than that, I agree

yawn

sure kid
you love that black cock, don't you?

I don’t want any of that stuff. I guess that’s why you can’t make everyone happy. I wanted a president who could help diminish the world view that we are all low intellect rednecks who will turn to violence as a first response to inevitable world conflict. He did better than his predecessor I give him a b+

If it makes you feel better, Flynn is about to tattle on daddy Trump. Say goodbye to your Nazi propaganda tweeting overlord!

yawn
do you even have a penis kid?

sure kid

>drink

>Summarily execute the log shit posters
busted!