Amen

Amen,

That's really fucked up

SWEDEN YES

fucking really

Sweden is so progresive!

Too late, Disney owns them now. They're already slowly getting rid of any resemblance of white males.

Based India

But Superman is DC

Captain America would fly to india and potty train you insolent jackals.

i cant believe im one of "those guys" on Sup Forums
but its da joos fault it really is

Wait cap never fought bin laden?

Everyone knows this

>marvel
-making tons of new shovelware heroes to fit every 'diverse' niche, these heroes are absolute dogshit written by completely talentless writers, the original diversity hero, Black Panther, is actually great by comparison
-turning old heroes into 'diverse' heroes, new Captain America is black, spiderman is black, thor is a woman, Captain Britain is a muslim woman, nightcrawler is gay, human torch is black, ect, ect.
-all new female heroes are racemixers or lesbians, only degeneracy promoted
-produces brainless lights and sparkles flicks
-marvelcucks, who have always been cucks, continue to gobble this shit up
-marvel heroes aside from the X-Men have always been dogshit

>DC
-All headline heroes are timeless designs, DC is immune to fundamental redesigns of these heroes outside of 'what if' timelines, the redesigns are just a tweak to the costume
-Newer minority heroes such as Cyborg are well designed and social commentary goes beyond petty "LMAO IM NOT TEH SAME COLOR AND/OR I DONT HAVE PENIS"
-Only hero who is frequently redesigned is Green Lantern and there are very clear reasons for doing this (lantern corps and all)
-Promotes wholesome values
-Produces high quality cinema that addresses deep questions, incorporates themes from the western canon, especially the bible, greek mythology and arthurian legend

Nightcrawler isn't gay, but he is emo in the new movie

That's right, Sweden! Cap needs to be a progressive and lend his wife to Osama!

>green lantern
So we're ignoring the gay, muslim (haram btw) , and female lanterns now

the Green Lantern will always be black to me since i watched justice league as a kid

I really don't get the whole redesigning characters are "diverse".

You know how fucking cool a really well-done Static Shock movie would be? Incredibly dark, growing up in the hood... it'd be like The Wire but with a superhero.

But writers are lazy and spineless, hence all the redesigns.

There's plenty of black and women superheroes...but if they keep making shit like Catwomen it will always be coloring in the white dudes

>marvel heroes aside from the X-Men have always been dogshit
You have shit taste. CA Winter Soldier was epic. Bats v Sups was utter dogshit. Wonder Woman barely saved the entire movie.

Static shock was pretty based.

>He's a moviecuck

Indians were the original ayrians

>You know how fucking cool a really well-done Static Shock movie would be?
I've always been disappointed they abandoned Static Shock. I understand the comics weren't selling well but they had an easy outlet to make all of these new 'diverse' characters pop into existence without the need to ink over pre-existing ones.

What if India poo'd in loos?
Santi,

When I reads I reads books. When I leave Sup Forums to go outside I leave Sup Forums to go outside.

I didn't know the comics did that well but I remember the TV show was very well-recieved and even hit hard on some social issues for kids in urban areas (drugs, guns, etc). I am also dissapointed, I'd love to see a Static Shock reboot that was really well done rather than just making The Human Torch black

Seems so forced and lazy, and like incredibly pandering to a black demographic. If I was black I'd be pissed also

One can dream